over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects with GW501516

I have been taking TNE and it's been great but making me real tight and winded while working out. 2 days with some GW and my cardio is improved big time!

I have been taking TNE and it's been great but making me real tight and winded while working out. 2 days with some GW and my cardio is improved big time!

It's nice to know GW kicks in so fast. That's awesome!

That's great to know. I will be getting some myself to use over the next 2 months. What dose are you using?

Yeah i cant wait to try out my gw.... Explain how people "see" this cardio change please.... Or is it a feeling of better breathing and longer endurance?

I wonder how someone like me would fair after not having done any cardio for years?

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Yeah i cant wait to try out my gw.... Explain how people "see" this cardio change please.... Or is it a feeling of better breathing and longer endurance?

I wonder how someone like me would fair after not having done any cardio for years?

For me it was better endurance, sucker recovery between heavy sets and an overall energy boost.

How concerned should I be about the cancer side effect? I get mixed opinions about it.

Cancer sides have been discussed several times, most people agree they are overstated.

all i know is 30mg messed me up royal my stomach was all messed up puking I felt like death. I lowered to 5mg x2 i feel alot better and im slowly getting leaner.

all i know is 30mg messed me up royal my stomach was all messed up puking I felt like death. I lowered to 5mg x2 i feel alot better and im slowly getting leaner.

I only tried GW at 40mg years ago and my experience was just like yours. I want to try it again at 5mg twice a day like you said.

Got my gw coming cant wait to give it a try!

At 10 mg or less, I experience terrible acne.

I like 10mg daily. Any higher, and I have trouble falling asleep. 10mg along with 3iu gh daily and getting leaner; eating maintenance cals. Ive even been a little more liberal with the carb intake too and adding an extra cheat meal in during the week. Usually I only cheat one meal a week.

I like 10mg daily. Any higher, and I have trouble falling asleep. 10mg along with 3iu gh daily and getting leaner; eating maintenance cals. Ive even been a little more liberal with the carb intake too and adding an extra cheat meal in during the week. Usually I only cheat one meal a week.

How do you time your GW-501516 with your HGH?
Not sure if it matters or not.

Haven't researched this compound yet, but you guys have gotten me very interested.

How do you time your GW-501516 with your HGH?
Not sure if it matters or not.

Im not sure it matters either, but I take it first thing early AM, then gh right after. Im at gym about half hour later to do fasted cardio.

New 2015 GW-501516 medical study ...

Activation of PPARδ signaling improves skeletal muscle oxidative metabolism and endurance function in an animal model of ischemic left ventricular dysfunction.
Zizola C, et al. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2015.

Abstract

Exercise intolerance in heart failure has been linked to impaired skeletal muscle oxidative capacity. Oxidative metabolism and exercise capacity are regulated by PPARδ signaling. We hypothesized that PPARδ stimulation reverts skeletal muscle oxidative dysfunction. Myocardial infarction (MI) was induced in C57BL/6 mice and the development of ventricular dysfunction was monitored over 8 wk. Mice were randomized to the PPARδ agonist GW501516 (5 mg/kg body wt per day for 4 wk) or placebo 8 wk post-MI. Muscle function was assessed through running tests and grip strength measurements. In muscle, we analyzed muscle fiber cross-sectional area and fiber types, metabolic gene expression, fatty acid (FA) oxidation and ATP content. Signaling pathways were studied in C2C12 myotubes. FA oxidation and ATP levels decreased in muscle from MI mice compared with sham- operated mice. GW501516 administration increased oleic acid oxidation levels in skeletal muscle of the treated MI group compared with placebo treatment. This was accompanied by transcriptional changes including increased CPT1 expression. Further, the PPARδ-agonist improved running endurance compared with placebo. Cell culture experiments revealed protective effects of GW501516 against the cytokine-induced decrease of FA oxidation and changes in metabolic gene expression. Skeletal muscle dysfunction in HF is associated with impaired PPARδ signaling and treatment with the PPARδ agonist GW501516 corrects oxidative capacity and FA metabolism and improves exercise capacity in mice with LV dysfunction. Pharmacological activation of PPARδ signaling could be an attractive therapeutic intervention to counteract the progressive skeletal muscle dysfunction in HF.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131