over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects with GW501516

Great info in this thread, I am going to be giving it a shot in the next few weeks. I will post my feedback.

Starting tonight I will be taking MK every night with 1 mg of dac EOD, along with gw starting tomorrow. Hex will be 200mcg 2x day and Ipam at 500mcg once a day. My goal is to lose body fat and improve my cardio

Starting tonight I will be taking MK every night with 1 mg of dac EOD, along with gw starting tomorrow. Hex will be 200mcg 2x day and Ipam at 500mcg once a day. My goal is to lose body fat and improve my cardio

That looks like a very good protocol.

What is hex and IPam? I have not herd of these compounds yet.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thank you hitman911

no prob!

On another note, I took 5mg today of GW, and I had to make myself stop working out, and I was covered in sweat.

I did my weight workout, and then:

20 mins on the bike
5 mins on the rower

then 100 Leg kicks with each leg at full speed and I could have kept going. Not sure if it was a placebo effect or what, but it was crazy!!

I took it at 430 so i hope I can sleep, but Im sure my 1mg of dac and 10mg of mk should help

Last edited:
no prob!

On another note, I took 5mg today of GW, and I had to make myself stop working out, and I was covered in sweat.

I did my weight workout, and then:

20 mins on the bike
5 mins on the rower

then 100 Leg kicks with each leg at full speed and I could have kept going. Not sure if it was a placebo effect or what, but it was crazy!!

I took it at 430 so i hope I can sleep, but Im sure my 1mg of dac and 10mg of mk should help
If you dont mind me asking. What brand do you use?

Ok so if u have been away from cardio for yrs and lifting due to injuries foa about 1 yr or so, would gw be like an automatic i see improvement type thing? Or do u already have to be in some sort of cardio shape?

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Ok so if u have been away from cardio for yrs and lifting due to injuries foa about 1 yr or so, would gw be like an automatic i see improvement type thing? Or do u already have to be in some sort of cardio shape?

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

maybe the vets can chime in on this because Im pretty new to peptides and RC, but, I always tell people to get a solid 4-6 months of consistent lifting in before you start messing with ANY type of supplement other than protein powder or creatine.

Just my .02 cents

maybe the vets can chime in on this because Im pretty new to peptides and RC, but, I always tell people to get a solid 4-6 months of consistent lifting in before you start messing with ANY type of supplement other than protein powder or creatine.

Just my .02 cents

Thanks man makes sense hust didnt know if it would out the gate give me that much more for cardio?

Also where did u buy urs if u dont mind me asking??

Do the fat burning effects just come from training more due to the energy or does GW actually burn fat by itself?

Also how does the endurance increase compare to syntheselen or myosine.

Last edited:
Do the fat burning effects just come from training more due to the energy or does GW actually burn fat by itself?

Also how does the endurance increase compare to syntheselen or myosine.

The fat burning effects come from the drug itself(GW-501516)

Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta induces fatty acid beta-oxidation in skeletal muscle and attenuates metabolic syndrome.
Tanaka T, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2003.

Abstract

In this study, we defined the role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor beta/delta (PPARdelta) in metabolic homeostasis by using subtype selective agonists. Analysis of rat L6 myotubes treated with the PPARdelta subtype-selective agonist, GW501516, by the Affymetrix oligonucleotide microarrays revealed that PPARdelta controls fatty acid oxidation by regulating genes involved in fatty acid transport, beta-oxidation, and mitochondrial respiration. Similar PPARdelta-mediated gene activation was observed in the skeletal muscle of GW501516-treated mice. Accordingly, GW501516 treatment induced fatty acid beta-oxidation in L6 myotubes as well as in mouse skeletal muscles. Administration of GW501516 to mice fed a high-fat diet ameliorated diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance, an effect accompanied by enhanced metabolic rate and fatty acid beta-oxidation, proliferation of mitochondria, and a marked reduction of lipid droplets in skeletal muscles. Despite a modest body weight change relative to vehicle-treated mice, GW501516 treatment also markedly improved diabetes as revealed by the decrease in plasma glucose and blood insulin levels in genetically obese ob/ob mice. These data suggest that PPARdelta is pivotal to control the program for fatty acid oxidation in the skeletal muscle, thereby ameliorating obesity and insulin resistance through its activation in obese animals.

The fat burning effects come from the drug itself(GW-501516)

Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta induces fatty acid beta-oxidation in skeletal muscle and attenuates metabolic syndrome.
Tanaka T, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2003.

Abstract

In this study, we defined the role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor beta/delta (PPARdelta) in metabolic homeostasis by using subtype selective agonists. Analysis of rat L6 myotubes treated with the PPARdelta subtype-selective agonist, GW501516, by the Affymetrix oligonucleotide microarrays revealed that PPARdelta controls fatty acid oxidation by regulating genes involved in fatty acid transport, beta-oxidation, and mitochondrial respiration. Similar PPARdelta-mediated gene activation was observed in the skeletal muscle of GW501516-treated mice. Accordingly, GW501516 treatment induced fatty acid beta-oxidation in L6 myotubes as well as in mouse skeletal muscles. Administration of GW501516 to mice fed a high-fat diet ameliorated diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance, an effect accompanied by enhanced metabolic rate and fatty acid beta-oxidation, proliferation of mitochondria, and a marked reduction of lipid droplets in skeletal muscles. Despite a modest body weight change relative to vehicle-treated mice, GW501516 treatment also markedly improved diabetes as revealed by the decrease in plasma glucose and blood insulin levels in genetically obese ob/ob mice. These data suggest that PPARdelta is pivotal to control the program for fatty acid oxidation in the skeletal muscle, thereby ameliorating obesity and insulin resistance through its activation in obese animals.
Perfect answer. Needed this info.

Hmm pretty much no sides I may have to give this a try. I train 2hrs after I wake up so I'll start with 5mg in the morning.

Im convinced with this RC regarding endurance and Im only on my second day. Actually tried 10mg today, 5mg upon waking up and 5mg before my workout and once again I had to make my self stop working out, was doing endurance training and was no even close to getting tired, OR even breathing hard. If fat loss is even 1/4 as good as endurance benefits, then then is the go to for fat loss

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131