over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin tag removal

A strange hack I heard from my friend is that nail polish can get rid of skin tag ??!!
Here's what she told me to use nail polish: spread the nail polish over the skin tags, let it dry. That's it! Easy peasy! (Repeat it for up to thrice per day for several days or until the skin tags are completely faded away.) Don't know if it works or not.. but I feel unsure about this.
So I'd better find other remedies and I found this https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-get-rid-of-skin-tags/
Surprised that it has my friend's trick as one of the treatments haha (or maybe she read from it before me..)

You can tie sewing thread around a skin tag and it will cut off circulation and it will die and fall off. But it can take a few days. If its anywhere visible you can cut thread short and put a small band aid over it.

You can tie sewing thread around a skin tag and it will cut off circulation and it will die and fall off. But it can take a few days. If its anywhere visible you can cut thread short and put a small band aid over it.
I've done this before and used dental floss. Worked like a charm

GrAnabolic.is
[email protected]

Duster in a can. Turn it upside down and freeze the m-fers. I do it all the time on tags, ugly moles and growths. If you can stand the pain for a week. Works better if you protect the surrounding areas. Do some practice shots and let it slowly freeze the area for a few seconds. Painful but effective.

this a great thread for those on a diet. i read this thread and lost my appetite instantly. :)

Duster in a can. Turn it upside down and freeze the m-fers. I do it all the time on tags, ugly moles and growths. If you can stand the pain for a week. Works better if you protect the surrounding areas. Do some practice shots and let it slowly freeze the area for a few seconds. Painful but effective.

Poor man`s liquid nitrogen! The best for skin tags is a hyfrecator. It send electric pulse that zaps and deflates it right there. It does take a week or 2 to look fully healed.

Duct tape too. Keep it on until they fall off. I've tried this one. But use real duct tape. It's the glue that helps.

Yea I hate those things I need a couple gone my self,had a couple removed as a kid..nacho

just bite that shit off like a savage I do it to girls all the time

Tag a way.(Walmart) Suppose to make em shrink and gone.Sometimes, salicylic acid.

Scalpel was the only way I could get rid of mine. Painless, bled a LOT though.

I found a place nearby me that offered skin tag removal service. They used a laser or something to burn them off. Dont have any scars or marks from them getting taken off. I had 4 big ones in my right armpit and it was embarrassing to have them. Was worth the cash I paid

i get wart freezing kits and freeze the shit out of them.

Did the apple cider vineger way but like others said it's a bit slow, gonna give the dental floss tie off method now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131