over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solutions for sugar cravings???

came across this good article while looking this up

http://www.onlineholistichealth.com/chromium-2/

Many Forms of Chromium

There are many forms of chromium; the following is the most common:

Chromium picolinate (bound to picolinic acid)Chromium chloride (bound to chloride; lowest absorption rate)Chromium aspartate (bound to Aspartic Acid)Chromium amino acid chelate (bound to vegetable amino acids)Chromium nicotinate; polynicotinate (bound to niacin)Chromium GTF (one molecule of Chromium, two molecules of Nicotinic Acid and one molecule each of Glutamic Acid)

First, let’s talk a bit about what picolinate is.

Picolinate is one of many different types of “carriers” that in essence “carry” a mineral so it can be absorbed. These carriers are known as chelators. Picolinic acid, produced from the amino acid tryptophan in the liver and kidneys and transported to the pancreas, is the body’s prime natural chelator. It has been shown to be the most efficient chelator for other trace minerals such as:zinc, manganese, iron, molybdenum, and copper.

Based on science, it is known that mineral uptake by tissues is far greater when the mineral is carried by a picolinate. And based on this knowledge, as well as the presence of picolinic acid in our own body, the idea that this form of any mineral being dangerous is simply absurd.

Dr. Richard Anderson, one of the most respected researchers regarding chromium, has subjected rats to several thousand times the dosage of chromium picolinate without a toxic effect.  Of course, chromium picolinate has been taken by millions of people for years and it is notably very safe and non-toxic.

Sugar cravings are usually caused by 2 things:
- lack of protein
- lack of minerals.

In a bodybuilding forum I doubt lack of protein is the cause. However, it might very well be lack of minerals. If you're taking a multivitamin and mineral supplement and eating a lot of veggies, yes, you ARE severely depleted of minerals. First, the vast majority of over the counter multi minerals are in synthetic form. The amount the body can absorb from a synthetic mineral is minimum to nothing. In fact, it would be similar to smashing a stone into powder and swallowing with water. After all, the stone is made of minerals. But it doesn't work that way. On the other hand, veggies in this country specifically have severely low nutritional value. Even when organic, the soil has been depleted from most nutrients. Even if the nutrients are there, they are NOT in the needed amounts for the body. Every single human body needs every day of its life 60 essential minerals in order to perform all the biochemical processes. Besides a healthy organic non gmo gluten free diet, you need to supplement with minerals in liquid organic colloidal state.

EC stack until you lose the cravings, then never have sugar again in your life. I haven't eaten sugar in ages and I don't crave it at all anymore

ec stack works for me, but only until it fades.. i'll take one, maybe two bronkaid tabs a day, but by evening im craving sugar. cant sleep withouth it.

but its true while that ephedrine is still working, i can control myself easily.

I've been eating fresh fruit when I crave sugar. I went years without it due to fear of getting fat. I was so off base. Elvia convinced how important fruit is. I'll have fresh berries, melon, grapes, etc., with no other food for an hour. Fruit will not make you fat. You can continue to lean out with fruit in your diet.

Right now I'm on these dam things called oreos! And they are making me soft!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I've been eating fresh fruit when I crave sugar. I went years without it due to fear of getting fat. I was so off base. Elvia convinced how important fruit is. I'll have fresh berries, melon, grapes, etc., with no other food for an hour. Fruit will not make you fat. You can continue to lean out with fruit in your diet.

Please elaborate with no other food for an hour. I can easily binge on fruits and berries and obviously it's not good for body comp. otherwise my diet is clean.

I really like the pickles suggestion at the begging of the post but I tend to eat the whole Jar haha

I am a week into my Keto diet and the sugar cravings suck!! Haha
Any time I feel the need to stuff my face with sour patch kids I go ahead and brush my teeth. It really helps make certain cravings diminish

Right now I'm on these dam things called oreos! And they are making me soft!

omg.....awhile back they had "toasted marshmellow golden" oreos...

dude i was killing a box a night.

What about the cup cake Flav/or the smores flav!

I usually hit a tablespoon of lba's and craving is gone

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What about the cup cake Flav/or the smores flav!

i went to the birthday cake....but it just wasn't the same...

they haven't made them since.

they do have the PB ones now though

Please elaborate with no other food for an hour. I can easily binge on fruits and berries and obviously it's not good for body comp. otherwise my diet is clean.

I never binge on the fruit. I have no more than 200 calories worth 2 hours after my last meal, and no food until one hour after eating fruit.

I never binge on the fruit. I have no more than 200 calories worth 2 hours after my last meal, and no food until one hour after eating fruit.

What fruits are you eating? I always stayed away from fruit when dieting but I LOVE most fruit and if it keeps sugar cravings at bay that's all the better

Edit - saw you said what fruits above - I think the Oreo posts made me dizzy :D

Last edited:
What fruits are you eating? I always stayed away from fruit when dieting but I LOVE most fruit and if it keeps sugar cravings at bay that's all the better

Edit - saw you said what fruits above - I think the Oreo posts made me dizzy :D

Strawberries, black berries, blue berries, raspberries, honey dew melon, cantaloupe, red and green grapes, and watermelon. Only a few little pieces of each at a time.

lol....i eat AT LEAST 2 pounds of fruit a day....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131