over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solutions for sugar cravings???

staple fruits for me...

daily, I will eat either watermelon, oranges, apples, pineapple and strawberries or combination of...
love my fruits. they have NEVER prevented me from leaning up. Fructose is digested lil different than glucose so in some ways it actually has a chance at leaning you up more than glucose... but doesn't store as glycogen as well so I feel both are a good staple in getting lean diets or being healthy diets.
-F2S

Last edited:
diet sodas, coke etc

you can also try aspartame/stevia with water. Absolutely addicting. I live on that stuff since years

Diet soda is bomb. But I prefer a soda Called Fresca so good. I've never Ben able to eat lots of fruits when cutting I count macros so with most fruit I'll hit my carbs fast and be mad so besides blueberries and strawberries, the fruits low in carbs I stay away from fruits. when I start my lean bulk I will be tearing up sone fruit lol can't wait

**broken link removed**

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

i bought something from walden farms on the kroger organic isel and after on taste threw it out, disgusting tasting. been so long forget what it was, some kind of sauce if i remember right

what are some are your favs walden farms?

like one for salad
one for chocolate/syrup
one for chicken or beef sauce?

The ur chocolate syrup is pretty bomb snd the coffee creamer it awesome too imo

1. Valerian root in case it's stress cravings.
2. GABA
3. Vit B's
4. L-Tryptophan
and others......................but if that doesn't work...I love sugar free pops, diet soda on occasion (if you don't mind it eating the enamel off your teeth) and sugar free gum.

I take Chromium Picolinate at night and it definitely helps with cravings. It does for me. Give it a try and see if it works for you….it's cheap too.

I tend to take my Chromium with Biotin.

Anybody that's wants to control the sugar cravings first needs to control and probably lower your glucose levels and sugar intake. Once that's stabilized the cravings will subside. All those artificial sweeteners are even worse than white sugar. The body can not metabolize most and they are excreted intake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a nice little list i have:

Sugar Free Jello
Casein Shake + Ice + Sugar Free Pudding mix in blender
Frozen grapes
SF gum
Crystal Light/Diet Soda

Don't eat sugar and you will never have cravings again. I haven't had sugar in 2 years and the thought of a chocolate cake really doesn't give me a boner at all.

Don't eat sugar and you will never have cravings again. I haven't had sugar in 2 years and the thought of a chocolate cake really doesn't give me a boner at all.

Same here. But it's ten fold if I stay away from sucralose and stevia too. Nothing sweet at all and I never crave it. Hard to accomplish for me though because I like to get in 1-2 servings of fruit a day.

Same here. But it's ten fold if I stay away from sucralose and stevia too. Nothing sweet at all and I never crave it. Hard to accomplish for me though because I like to get in 1-2 servings of fruit a day.

I still put a cup of berries in my shake every day. Doesn't give me bad sugar cravings at all

the dusty hanshaw special? :D

oh idk, came up with that myself a few years ago when i bought the ninja bullet.

You can take it to the next level by adding some Ocean Spray diet Cranberry Juice and a little bit of cranberries

oh idk, came up with that myself a few years ago when i bought the ninja bullet.

You can take it to the next level by adding some Ocean Spray diet Cranberry Juice and a little bit of cranberries

oh yea I'm sure he didn't invent it I just remember some of his old I-Force videos, he would make a "pina colada" doing the same thing with a nutribullet.

Done similar myself and it is super good.

I still put a cup of berries in my shake every day. Doesn't give me bad sugar cravings at all

ah true yea berries are pretty good and don't think they cause any cravings for me. Just meant they make it tough to keep anything sweet out of my diet with them. But don't know if I'd want to live that strict regardless. Imagine those times where I indulged would wreck my digestion.

Halo Top Ice Cream has been a godsend for me on this cut 6P 5C 1.5F per serving 240-360 cals in a whole pint. Tastes amazing, especially the Vanilla (240cals) and the strawberry (280cals)

I know a lot of people are not a fan of dairy, but these help out A LOT when I'm craving ice cream or other cold treats

P4160053.JPG

The new ones only have 1g sugar.

Evan C says it over and over in his videos that he adds no real artificial products to his food and he has little to no cravings. I have taken his advice over the last 6 months and without even realizing it I now also use very few products that are artificially sweetened, I have zero cravings.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws