over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stay DRY YEAR round ?

Theres your answer. Natty Lifter.

Its very dramatic what happens to your skin once you completely lower estrogen levels down and higher the androgen levels beyond "natty" ....the look is completely "un-natural" and much more freaky.

Agreed. This will be my first contest conditioning season, I'm looking forward to my first REAL dry look. Veins everywhere...

Last edited:
Theres your answer. Natty Lifter.

Its very dramatic what happens to your skin once you completely lower estrogen levels down and higher the androgen levels beyond "natty" ....the look is completely "un-natural" and much more freaky.

i recently started using again after 13 years.
only used for cutting, but I only hit 10% by time I finished last inject.
I think I will hit 7% by next week, but I know its not going to be grainy.

Im gonna give this a shot again next cycle.
I also question the gear I had. didnt see what I should have.
at least from all my experience i had in my 20's
Gonna look for a new label next round

Testosterone and Dbol will not make you grainy. Nor will EQ. Nor will “Deca” .

You wanna be grainy? You need to be on Tren, Masteron, and Anavar.

Theres no way you can have ANY measurable sub-q water if you want “grainy”.

I don't agree with some posts in here

I'm 9%bf and bloated... I feel like I hold water, more than normal.

now 150 test e per week 1mg arimidex once a week...

I don't agree with some posts in here

I'm 9%bf and bloated... I feel like I hold water, more than normal.

now 150 test e per week 1mg arimidex once a week...

you're not bloated or you're not 9%

I don't think lean and dry are the same thing. I have seen a lot of people were they don't look dry. I've read low dosages of letro does it but I wouldn't do that unless someone really well known says it.

you're not bloated or you're not 9%

wait, are you saying that lean people can't get bloated? I'm confused.

taking "supplementary" products out of the equation I would say that if one still consumes a good bit of carbs or doesn't hit their water intakes their body will hold onto some water and they can get bloated.

I could have misunderstood the posts though. If so, then I'm sorry.

Lots of good info here...

I always wondered what it took to get that look - dieting got me some cuts and veins but nothing that impressed very much.

Then I did my first contest prep that included AIs, Tren, Mast/Prov, Win, Halo and serious carb cycling and cardio.

U suddenly wake up one morning, look in the mirror and think to yourself "this is what a bodybuilder looks like". :D

They are not the same thing, but it is impossible to be dry without being super lean. Impossible.

For instance…I can take a competitor at 6% body fat off the stage, feed him bread and orange juice…and he will instantly lose the look within a matter of hours….
Why? Because he now is no longer 6% body fat. At such low levels of body fat, water balance becomes extremely critical. On the same token, we can bring him back into condition in very short time.

Bottom line, you CANNOT BE DRY IF YOURE FAT.

Also, if you are trying to walk around in stage-ready conditioning, year-round, you are one special cookie.

They are not the same thing, but it is impossible to be dry without being super lean. Impossible.

For instance…I can take a competitor at 6% body fat off the stage, feed him bread and orange juice…and he will instantly lose the look within a matter of hours….
Why? Because he now is no longer 6% body fat. At such low levels of body fat, water balance becomes extremely critical. On the same token, we can bring him back into condition in very short time.

Bottom line, you CANNOT BE DRY IF YOURE FAT.

Also, if you are trying to walk around in stage-ready conditioning, year-round, you are one special cookie.

i agree with alot of what ur saying....but how can the competitor no longer be 6% after some bread and orange juice...he aint gonna gain fat in a couple hrs...hed just be holding water at that point

Last edited:
i agree with alot of what ur saying....but how can the competitor no longer be 6% after some bread and orange juice...he aint gonna gain fat in a couple hrs

You obviously have not a clue HOW FAST the body will re-fill fat cells when you are at 6% body fat.

6% body fat is UNNATURAL and UNHEALTHY. It is near DEATH!

If you ever achieve that level…go ahead and see what happens when you pile down sugar and processed wheat....

Your body will go from 6% to 8% in a matter of hours...

It is extremely difficult to hold 5% or even 6% for anything longer than a few days...

Last edited:
All I can say is all the guys who try to pull off this lean dry shit year round usually lose out on some gains they would have made if they just loosened it up a bit.
Now its everyones goal to be lean and hard looking all the time, gains be damned, holding single digit bf% and lowering estro so hard, may I remind people that a smidge of estro is needed for growth...but please do it your way folks you guys always do lmfao!

You obviously have not a clue HOW FAST the body will re-fill fat cells when you are at 6% body fat.

If you ever achieve that level…go ahead and see what happens when you pile down sugar and processed wheat....

It is extremely difficult to hold 5% or even 6% for anything longer than a few days...

so your saying at 6%...total daily calorie expenditure no longer applies?

I'm okay with everything except the unhealthy part. I could go into details but i'm going to eat and head to bed. Goodnight :)

LMAO, I logged on purely to say that this is absalute and complete garbage on every level. 6% near death:rolleyes:.

In reality aka the real world 6% is hard to maintain year round especially if drug free but lots of athletes do manage it. They do sacrifice some overall size to do this though. Just like there is a massive difference between 13 and 10% there is a huge difference between 3% which is actually close to death and very unhealthy and 6% which is just very lean.

Oh btw before you try and say "you don't understand bf %" I base this on experience with athletes and bodybuilders all which were tested with dexascan which is the most accurate method available.

LMAO, I logged on purely to say that this is absalute and complete garbage on every level. 6% near death:rolleyes:.

In reality aka the real world 6% is hard to maintain year round especially if drug free but lots of athletes do manage it. They do sacrifice some overall size to do this though. Just like there is a massive difference between 13 and 10% there is a huge difference between 3% which is actually close to death and very unhealthy and 6% which is just very lean.

Oh btw before you try and say "you don't understand bf %" I base this on experience with athletes and bodybuilders all which were tested with dexascan which is the most accurate method available.

I am talking about 5-6% body fat and fully dehydrated on stage. Fully dehydrated on stage. Fully dehydrated on stage. That is NEAR DEATH.

Attachments

• oxygen.jpg
    oxygen.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 324
  • DIlletFrozen02.jpg
    DIlletFrozen02.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 308
  • DilletFrozen.jpg
    DilletFrozen.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 286
I am talking about 5-6% body fat and fully dehydrated on stage. Fully dehydrated on stage. Fully dehydrated on stage. That is NEAR DEATH.

Nah, its not near death, and some pics of Paul Dillet cramping up from too much Lasix dont prove your point, or Ronnie out of breath, a lot of athletes including myself have experienced some of these symptoms at contest time and werent near death.
Some people tolerate the whole low bf% and dehydration better than others, and for those that use lasix a loop diuretic, well serves you right...shit is nasty fucking crap!

Nah, its not near death, and some pics of Paul Dillet cramping up from too much Lasix dont prove your point, or Ronnie out of breath, a lot of athletes including myself have experienced some of these symptoms at contest time and werent near death.
Some people tolerate the whole low bf% and dehydration better than others, and for those that use lasix a loop diuretic, well serves you right...shit is nasty fucking crap!

Ok so tell me...could YOU hold a 5% body fat in a dehydrated state for 2 weeks?
Have you ever attempted it or know of anyone who has ever done it, and not landed in the hospital?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity