over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STUPID EXTREMES WE USED TO DO IN BODYBUILDING.YOUNG GUYS PLEASE DON'T REPEAT

tuna and oj shake :eek:

raw whole eggs balboa style

I spent a good 2 years on a supplement forum... Learnt a lot about the cost of placebo effect

LOL about leaving a mess behind , but I seen some crazy stuff some those guys are dead that use to do all that shit. I mean mixing gear and drugs ain't a good thing. You end up with guys thinking because their built they can tase each other and nothing will happened. I remember watching taser competitions between members of the football team. People use to bet who would fall the first. Crazy shit. Maybe I shouldn't even repeat any of this don't need some dumb assess go doing anything stupid.

lol

I think most ppl I know fall into the "holey shit! they're still alive?!?" category.

branding, homemade tattoos, driving cars into stuff... cutting... I remember this crazy fucker putting needles through his eyelids, he got kicked out for a bomb threat shortly after. lol :love:

not to mention death wish drug abuse...

I am honestly scared of what I may have done to myself, but I got some GREAT stories! lol :headbang:

I shot some sustanon amps into my forearms a few times.

Next day PIP was crazy and sometimes my fingers wouldn't move right.

I also paid a ton of money for a Cybergenics kit in 1992. They had to be imported from the USA and there were import taxes, plus the dollar conversion. You could easily pay 1 month rent of a nice 2 bedroom with the money I paid for this.

It looked exactly like this and I got 0 results from it.

hqdefault.jpg

Saw it in a Muscle and Fitness magazine. Only one magazine store (in the airport) had it in my town back then. I'd take a 2 hour bus ride every month to buy it and paid money that could buy a nice dinner for two.

Ya I remember those days, my hubby and I tried Cybergenics, we each did a box or two. Did absolutely nothing for my husband, but I got the biggest I've ever been.

Probably the best Big Shape I ever managed to get to. I got up to something like 130 pounds, which is nearly impossible for me. I have a tiny frame, wear a size zero-to maybe a 2 depending on who makes the clothes.

Also probably the strongest I ever reached, I was able to bench my body weight, of 130. I trained super hard, and definitely got results, but hubby - nothing whatsoever.

It must of contained some sorta PED that's banned today. Pretty crazy tho to be taking something I knew nothing about.

Last edited:
I used Cybergenics back in the 90's. Looked at the supplements that came with it and threw them in the trash. I followed the routine but modified the diet and didn't eat the high calorie days. Got lean doing it, but no strength or muscle gains. If you followed the low and high calorie cycling, its similar to Lyle's UD2.0 or Zumpano's Rebound Diet, but the training program was overtraining.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know. Stupid, huh?

As for building a tolerance to these dosages? To be honest, I really don't remember. It became habit forming just to pop a few pills several times per day.

I'm lost. I've ready other ones, but this study shows no real impact on bloodwood OR blood pressure when run for 5 months.

Double-Blind placebo-controlled study

I honestly know people who have run it for 2 years like you and are in perfect health.

Interested in your take.

I'm lost. I've ready other ones, but this study shows no real impact on bloodwood OR blood pressure when run for 5 months.

I honestly know people who have run it for 2 years like you and are in perfect health.

Interested in your take.
The study is with adolescents. I would say do one with people older and the health risk would increase, but then again the older you get the less you should be using stuff like this as should be the wiser by then. Like I said I use to do eca stack younger 16-25, now late 30s feel like going die taking a cap.

Last edited:

Interested in your take.

What they were taking throughout the day --10mg ephedrine-100mg caffeine t.i.d. (3 times per day or 30mg ephedrine-300mg caffeine total per day) I was taking in a single dose t.i.d.

Significant difference in total dose on a daily basis. I would also drink two big cups of coffee with my morning ECA dose before cardio.

As for EC, I like to take 25mg bronkaid per day, pre workout or first thing AM on off days. It doesn't increase my BP or RHR so I'd like to think I'm not causing any damage. Unless there is another direct mechanism in which it can harm you, I don't see that as being reckless, given the small amount. I've looked online and all I've really found on it's dangers involve elevated BP and RHR.

Same here, but tuna blended with Apple juice.

Hell I tried it after reading a user on here who did... Vander V if anyone remembers him.

There were some classic threads with him in those days!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Same here, but tuna blended with Apple juice.

Hell I tried it after reading a user on here who did... Vander V if anyone remembers him.

There were some classic threads with him in those days!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I remember quite well. Not sure who he pissed off, he got banned, unfortunately.

The amount of money I spent on AST brand supplements my first year of college was absurd. And I had not grasped the importance of solid food being so much more important than powders and shakes. At one point, I was taking everything AST made. It's embarrassing to admit that. I still remember that sugar filled purple creatine mix post workout. Then their protein (vp2) with their added glutamine product and who knows what else. It is (and was?) a solid company but I had no clue at that young & ignorant stage that all that really mattered was food and hormones...and lots of both.

Last edited:
I used to blend whole eggs in my shakes when I was a teen. With the shells because I watched a skit of Hulk Hogan doing it and saying all the calcium is in the shell lol

I used to blend whole eggs in my shakes when I was a teen. With the shells because I watched a skit of Hulk Hogan doing it and saying all the calcium is in the shell lol

Woah wtf haha that is crazy I've never heard of that , wow!

I did a tuna, oats, and pb2 shake just yesterday lol.

It makes getting meals in too easy to not blend up weird ass shakes. Taste doesn't bother me.

Worst I've done that I wont repeat was flank steak shake with rice. The texture..

I used to blend whole eggs in my shakes when I was a teen.

Same here.

All my friends used to do it back then.

The standard recipe was:

-Milk
-Banana
-Papaya
-Wheat germ
-Oatmeal
-Whole eggs with shells
-Honey

Good times.

Forum statistics