over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer shred - compound

lgnorant

Registered
Newbies
Hi all,

Looking to go to Europe and wanting to do a 8 week trim

Already lean but want to get harder and dryer, currently cruising on 125mg test

What compound can I add in that is safest in blood work but will give me that desired hard and dry look?

I’m thinking masteron but harsh on the hair, anavar is always my go to but lipid damage is a concern

Thank you

hair is all genetic, I can run mast no problem and it doesn't touch my hair but if you are predisposed to hair loss it will definitely fuck you. If your not, you should be fine.

This is from his first post, established that he's not fat.
Hard to argue w var, especially if you have 8 weeks.
Nobody jump on me, i am not saying the lipid derangements are harmless but ever since the HDL theory didn't pan out I've always wondered how harmful it really is if HDL is low like that. I've never run labs on var but my understanding is it can lower LDL too but totally tanks HDL. i read on some steroid site that one of the oral AAS was actually used in a hyperlipidemia trial decades ago because it tended to lower totally cholesterol but really lowered HDL so they stopped the study fearing they were causing harm. This was before the beneficial HDL idea kind of fizzled.
Sorry for the long dumb rambling, I'd say 8 wks of var, you'll look great
Take fish oil, eat clean

This is from his first post, established that he's not fat.
Hard to argue w var, especially if you have 8 weeks.
Nobody jump on me, i am not saying the lipid derangements are harmless but ever since the HDL theory didn't pan out I've always wondered how harmful it really is if HDL is low like that. I've never run labs on var but my understanding is it can lower LDL too but totally tanks HDL. i read on some steroid site that one of the oral AAS was actually used in a hyperlipidemia trial decades ago because it tended to lower totally cholesterol but really lowered HDL so they stopped the study fearing they were causing harm. This was before the beneficial HDL idea kind of fizzled.
Sorry for the long dumb rambling, I'd say 8 wks of var, you'll look great
Take fish oil, eat clean

I’m more concerned about hypertension, inflammation, and insulin sensitivity than I am about lipids - these days

Unless they are totally out of whack - like 200+ ldl and triglycerides

Op, I’d go with a course of winstrol over var any day of the week

But I shave my head, so hair loss isn’t a concern of mine

It's hard to say when you're looking for something with low sides. I mean it's aas they all have lipid sides. Ironically the ones with the most lipid sides work the best. You can go another pathway and take some diuretics and just continue to get leaner overall ie Diet, cardio. I like orals epistane, winstrol, var, superdrol to get harder. But I would think masteron would work and have the least effect on lipids. If u got the money and your ok with pinning lots of oil then primo too. But all aas will effect lipid imo. As long as I'm lean and I don't feel like shit I don't worry about the hdl too much.

Even primo hits lipids some - you'll have to accept some level of side/impact somewhere unless one element or a certain blend don't bother you or don't impact you.

This is why we get bloods to see exactly what is going on in our own bodies with particular drugs to best be able to judge. For instance, 600mg of primo produces sterling blood work except for HDL where I get hit nearly as bad as 525 tren acetate along with 350mg of winny (the latter being massively more effective). Granted some other bloods move but even 10-12 weeks liver for me on the latter is in range or only a point or two out. Note this is MY Bloodwork and body, not necessarily others.

Test and deca move nothing for me up to 750 and 600 combined (maybe higher, don't know).

Your main choices for dry and hard are mast, var, winny, tren, primo and maybe equipoise. Not really any secret compounds and most have been around since the 60s and 70s. Try out what makes sense to you. Be somewhat conservative. Get bloods and see. Welcome to being your own human lab rat. We are all in the same boat.

lol bud, I have no issues getting lean

The dry and hard look can be amplified via drugs. Are u implying mast var etc don’t make u hard and dry?

Don’t Shit post

Why so aggressive? Maybe with your personality you should stay away from the androgens beyond TRT.

Natural guys are plenty hard without "mast, var, etc" and there's plenty of guys on shit in open shows that are not hard. So that tells me that diet & cardio are the main factors in getting dry and hard.

If you're so lean, go ahead and post up a pic in this thread or the Pic You Took Today thread. Then maybe I'll eat crow.

Even primo hits lipids some - you'll have to accept some level of side/impact somewhere unless one element or a certain blend don't bother you or don't impact you.

This is why we get bloods to see exactly what is going on in our own bodies with particular drugs to best be able to judge. For instance, 600mg of primo produces sterling blood work except for HDL where I get hit nearly as bad as 525 tren acetate along with 350mg of winny (the latter being massively more effective). Granted some other bloods move but even 10-12 weeks liver for me on the latter is in range or only a point or two out. Note this is MY Bloodwork and body, not necessarily others.
I am not an experienced gear guy...just TRT. BUT, I did run primo for 12 weeks and to say it "hits lipids" was an understatement for me. It lowered my HDL from mid 60's to low 20's. It took my estrogen from 30's to "unable to register" less than 5. That was on 400mg for 3-4 weeks and 200mg for 8-9 weeks. "Gains" if any, were marginal. Perhaps a bit harder, and maybe added 1 lb of muscle.

I am not an experienced gear guy...just TRT. BUT, I did run primo for 12 weeks and to say it "hits lipids" was an understatement for me. It lowered my HDL from mid 60's to low 20's. It took my estrogen from 30's to "unable to register" less than 5. That was on 400mg for 3-4 weeks and 200mg for 8-9 weeks. "Gains" if any, were marginal. Perhaps a bit harder, and maybe added 1 lb of muscle.
How much Test were you running with said dose of Primo?

Damn. Everyone is different. Equipoise absolutely nuked my E2 (I know "shouldn't have" and I ran plenty of test for even a worst case... but it did anyway). 30 years never tried it, lots of experience and still got hosed. A lower dose trial blew up my whole winter strength cycle/blast.

600 primo cut E2 in half from 500 test on me - still plenty of E2 to get by but a major dent. Everyone reacts differently. Experience helps and so does info on boards that applies to "average" but sometimes YOU are the outlier and those are the breaks.

You took and hammer on primo for sure. Hdl impact is one of the reasons I don't use it much. It's not all that strong, doesn't make me feel great, nice look but I can get that plenty of ways and I can run far more effective compounds for sometimes less but often similar hits to bloods. I still have enough for two long cycles at decent doses but no idea when I'll get to them.

Shit ton of equipoise too. Primo and equipoise were candidates for deca substitutes in my cruises or nice low impact dry summer cycles but didn't work out (hdl and E2 crush) as indended. Happens.

Keep at it and see what you can find that works. Deca for me is a godsend. Touches no bloods even at high doses. I get strong and joints feel amazing. Honestly I'd go so far as to say the joint lube is preventative and lessens wear over time. Also promotes an environment for healing and staying injury free (can't heal broken by definition but does all the rest for me). It's a staple. Maybe it works for you. Even 200-300mg is very meaningful. 400mg is a real dose and 600 is substantial for anyone not pretty serious.

Damn. Everyone is different. Equipoise absolutely nuked my E2 (I know "shouldn't have" and I ran plenty of test for even a worst case... but it did anyway). 30 years never tried it, lots of experience and still got hosed. A lower dose trial blew up my whole winter strength cycle/blast.

600 primo cut E2 in half from 500 test on me - still plenty of E2 to get by but a major dent. Everyone reacts differently. Experience helps and so does info on boards that applies to "average" but sometimes YOU are the outlier and those are the breaks.

You took and hammer on primo for sure. Hdl impact is one of the reasons I don't use it much. It's not all that strong, doesn't make me feel great, nice look but I can get that plenty of ways and I can run far more effective compounds for sometimes less but often similar hits to bloods. I still have enough for two long cycles at decent doses but no idea when I'll get to them.

Shit ton of equipoise too. Primo and equipoise were candidates for deca substitutes in my cruises or nice low impact dry summer cycles but didn't work out (hdl and E2 crush) as indended. Happens.

Keep at it and see what you can find that works. Deca for me is a godsend. Touches no bloods even at high doses. I get strong and joints feel amazing. Honestly I'd go so far as to say the joint lube is preventative and lessens wear over time. Also promotes an environment for healing and staying injury free (can't heal broken by definition but does all the rest for me). It's a staple. Maybe it works for you. Even 200-300mg is very meaningful. 400mg is a real dose and 600 is substantial for anyone not pretty serious.
How much Test and EQ were you on when the latter nuked your E2? How low are we talking here, undetectable?

How much Test and EQ were you on when the latter nuked your E2? How low are we talking here, undetectable?

750 Test E and 600 Deca in addition to Equipoise at 600mg (just intending to try it out in the blast for feel). The anti E effect of bold hit fast and hard (contrary to assumptions of a metabolite and very long ester) ahead of faster test enanthate rising and aromatizing. Was coming from a 200/200 test/deca cruise so had plenty of E2 in me and lubed joints. Once things stabalized E2 was 20 or 21 but I'd assume single digits or lower early on. I've had E2 at 10 and wasn't in nearly that kind of joint pain and crippled everywhere.

All sensative E2 and no AIs.

Dropped the blast and went to cruise around week 8ish. Started a mild blast 2 weeks ago and will run through summer.

Why so aggressive? Maybe with your personality you should stay away from the androgens beyond TRT.

Natural guys are plenty hard without "mast, var, etc" and there's plenty of guys on shit in open shows that are not hard. So that tells me that diet & cardio are the main factors in getting dry and hard.

If you're so lean, go ahead and post up a pic in this thread or the Pic You Took Today thread. Then maybe I'll eat crow.

thumbnail_image0.jpg

Regards

Hi all,

Looking to go to Europe and wanting to do a 8 week trim

What compound can I add in that is safest in blood work but will give me that desired hard and dry look?

I’m thinking masteron but harsh on the hair, anavar is always my go to but lipid damage is a concern

Thank you
Hey if you find the magic pony that will make you hard and dry (DHT derivatives) that will not cause hair loss to those that are susceptible and not cause lipid skewing....PLEASE LET ME KNOW

So what do you want? You are lean and dry, build some more lean muscle tissue and it will look even more impressive. If not then carb up to get your muscle to push against your skin more without spilling over and you will have the look you want.

How does it taste?

I'm joking, you were spot on about natural guys doing it without drugs. You just have to get leaner, fat holds water, want to get nasty dry??? GET FAT FREE.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws