over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

super low test level

I have taken Emerics advice and I am using 20mgs 3 x a week and honestly today I feel good. I feel much better than I have in quite a while. Minister mentioned to me that Emeric has a thread about sub-q test shots and I am about to check that out. I have much more energy tonight than I have had in awhile and I certainly am grateful for any help advice from you guys!

Ok obviously your doc is a rookie and playing everything by protocol instead of listening to the fact that your test levels are low from running steroids. I know you said you haven't ran anything for several months but from my own personal experience I can tell that certain steroids like deca will shut you down for up to a year. The last time I ran deca I ran it at 600mgs a week and it shut me down with no sex drive or erections for 6 months even with having high levels of test E in my body the deca would still shut me down. Your best option imo is to get some hcg from one of our sponsors on pro muscle and run a regular pct protocol along with clomid and nolvadex. I would still donate some blood to lower rbc though.

Ditch 'em!

My Dr's just don't know what to do. I went back today to let him go over my results & he said I can go up to 200mgs every 2 weeks & after 1 month I have to go back down to. 200 mgs once a month. He also said he's never seen a test level that low. I'm going to use his prescribed advice for 3 weeks & then it's going to be time to blast.

I ditched my urologist and the endocrinologist because they were playing games with my testosterone levels. Fuckers had my test at 193ng/dl!!! 223!! 600mg. of Test E or C a month keeping my test level around 300-400ng/dl a month.
I told both of them that the administration of the TRT that I've been receiving these past years is way too low for me and that in order for me to feel emotionally, mentally, and physically well, I supplemented with steroids which in turn raised my test level to >1500ng/dl. a month and they weren't going to put up with that my shit.
The end of TRT. Yet, these two blokes want me to come in for re-testing! lol
I'm fine at what I'm doing now and I don't need their bullshit!

If hemo is at 17 go give blood asap. You should actually feel a lot better after giving blood also. Need to get full hormone panel test done also. Can get one done from privatemdlabs.com, I do this quite often.. you can order the female test its much cheaper then the male. No diference except cost 3x less. Sounds like your blood is just getting thick, so get rid of it. Get your hemo down then re test, then have fun.

Your posting in the wrong place

Not that these guys don't know what they are talking about, but all of the forums have a trt area. We can give you advice but if you just get on the a trt section you will probably learn much more by just reading the different stickys.

Most will tell you that trying to convince your doc to prescribe TRT the way you want is difficult. Most will not listen to you or read what you provide. I got lucky and my old doc did. It can be difficult to find a doc that will work with you on trt but they are out there. I think you can find one if you look into the trt threads or PM and I'll tell you about mine since I'm not sure I can mention his name here.

Having you test levels so low is actually not uncommon if your nuts are shut down from cycles or just age. HCG signals the testicals to produce test but if they cannot produce enough then nothing else will. Colomid is a replacement for a petuitary hormone that signals the body to tell the testicals to produce test. HCG just steps ahead of that. I think this is the difference between the two types of Hypogonadisim. Pardon the spelling, I'm in a bit of a rush and just wanted to through out what I have learned from years of TRT. The other threads are full of great experience that can help.

In the end, you can always do TRT on your own and get your own blood work. The test, hcg and anastrozole are all cheaper from the sites sponsers. and the lab work is probably cheaper also. You just cannot get your insurance to pay for it.

Got to go.
Feel free to PM me and we can talk over the phone if you like.

Xmas List

PrivateMedLab.com will be on the shopping list.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity