SuperBowl 2015 (SeaHawks Vs Patriots)

Hawks vs Patriots

• SeaHawks

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Patriots

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very true, I think Peyton Manning is the greatest quartback of out generation, better than Brady for sure.

Don't forget about guys like jim Kelly he had those 4 amazing runs with buffalo and Dan Marino. All those guys are great. What determines who was the best? Stats?

Don't forget about guys like jim Kelly he had those 4 amazing runs with buffalo and Dan Marino. All those guys are great. What determines who was the best? Stats?

I mean yeah they were all great, and yeah stats but also Manning to me has always seemed to do more and better than with less than Brady. Plus his passing yards surpass Brady's. Even Bellicheck says hes better than Brady.

Bro idk about that. Montana won 4 super bowls and never lost one. Kind of comparing apples and oranges right? Tom is an awesome QB no doubt making 6 Superbowl appearance is amazing but i think he needs that 5th ring to be the best
I don't..
6 Starts in SB
3 wins (as of now)
2 losses
3 more championship game losses on the verge of Super Bowls.

9 SB or AFC Championship appearances in 14 yrs lol...
Very true, I think Peyton Manning is the greatest quartback of out generation, better than Brady for sure.
Statistically it will go down as Peyton(perhaps will be known as best regular season qb) and Favre...maybe even Rodgers when all is said and done.

Last edited:
Don't think Wilson is a stud, he's good, top 10 but not there yet.

Not there yet?? He has the most wins in NFL history in his first three seasons including a Superbowl win and return trip this year. He's 10-0 against Superbowl winning quarterbacks which include some of the best in history(Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees). He has better stats than Brady through his first three seasons.

Russell Wilson
Record- 42-13
Passing TD's- 72
Rushing TD's- 11
Interceptions- 26
Completion %- 63.4%
Passer Rating- 98.6
Passing Yards-9,950
Rushing Yards- 1,877
Playoffs- 6-1(made playoffs all 3 years)

Tom Brady
Record- 40-14
Passing TD's- 69
Rushing TD's- 2
Interceptions- 38
Completion %- 62%
Passer Rating- 86
Passer Yards- 10,227
Rushing Yards- 216
Playoffs- 6 wins(missed playoffs one year)

Peyton Manning
Record- 26-24
Interceptions- 58(wow)
Completion %- 60.4%
Passer Rating- 85.5
Playoffs- 0-2(missed playoffs one year)

Not there yet?? He has the most wins in NFL history in his first three seasons including a Superbowl win and return trip this year. He's 10-0 against Superbowl winning quarterbacks which include some of the best in history(Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees). He has better stats than Brady through his first three seasons.

Russell Wilson
Record- 42-13
Passing TD's- 72
Rushing TD's- 11
Interceptions- 26
Completion %- 63.4%
Passer Rating- 98.6
Passing Yards-9,950
Rushing Yards- 1,877

Tom Brady
Record- 40-14
Passing TD's- 69
Rushing TD's- 2
Interceptions- 38
Completion %- 62%
Passer Rating- 86
Passer Yards- 10,227
Rushing Yards- 216

Peyton Manning
Record- 26-24
Interceptions- 58(wow)
Completion %- 60.4%
Passer Rating- 85.5

Are you serious??... Wilson sucks...He's been blessed to play on a team with a DOMINATING defense.... put him on a mediocre team and you wouldn't even hear about him...Brady plays with different guys every year...makes them all BETTER AND WINS. I'm a die hard Steelers fan so i have no love for him but give credit where credit is due... AND he's tough as nails.. he's the best hands down. Peyton is a pussy and so is his brother.... Put pressure on them and they fold like a piece of paper.

Live outside of Boston, so safe to assume a big Pats fan. However, I'm not going cowboy here and predicting a Pats blowout...that just doesn't seem likely. Seattle is favored for a reason, best defense in the NFL. Pats won their super bowls with the best or one of the best defenses in the league. However, Pats finally have a championship caliber defense themselves now, so I don't see Wilson, who is a solid QB (not elite IMO), having a big day. My concern on D is that our best weapon, Revis, is kind of nullified against Seattle as they don't have a true number one wide receiver to shut down. Will be interesting to see how he gets used in this game. This should be a great game and I actually prefer going into this game as an underdog. One thing is for certain...if you are Seattle, you ended up getting the best the AFC has to offer and the toughest possible matchup....can't ask for much more as an NFL fan.

I'm going to be cheering for the score. I'd rather see the Pats win but really can care less as long as I win some squares.

Are you serious??... Wilson sucks...He's been blessed to play on a team with a DOMINATING defense.... put him on a mediocre team and you wouldn't even hear about him...Brady plays with different guys every year...makes them all BETTER AND WINS. I'm a die hard Steelers fan so i have no love for him but give credit where credit is due... AND he's tough as nails.. he's the best hands down. Peyton is a pussy and so is his brother.... Put pressure on them and they fold like a piece of paper.

I agree with you on Wilson. Put him on a mediocre team like the Sleelers [emoji6]. Sorry, big Manning fan. Anyway, it's not like he was drafted number 1 by the Jags. He was put in a good situation. Sure he's okay and has talent but far from elite. And it takes more than a quarterback to win a game and lose a game. Sure, you get guys like Brady, Rodgers, Manning that can make people look good but if the rest of the team can't play for shit then there are no wins.

I mean yeah they were all great, and yeah stats but also Manning to me has always seemed to do more and better than with less than Brady. Plus his passing yards surpass Brady's. Even Bellicheck says hes better than Brady.

Seriously Mannning has had less than Brady? Not even close, beside Randy Moss what other big name receiver has Brady had? Dieon Branch, who went to the Seahawks and ended up being average at best?

Brady has done much more with way less. Can you name a receiver who was active towards the end of their season last year, a bunch of no names. They still got to the AFC championship where manning was stacked with good receivers, O-line and running game.

Russell Wilson
Record- 42-13
Passing TD's- 72
Rushing TD's- 11
Interceptions- 26
Completion %- 63.4%
Passer Rating- 98.6
Passing Yards-9,950
Rushing Yards- 1,877

Tom Brady
Record- 40-14
Passing TD's- 69
Rushing TD's- 2
Interceptions- 38
Completion %- 62%
Passer Rating- 86
Passer Yards- 10,227
Rushing Yards- 216

Peyton Manning
Record- 26-24
Interceptions- 58(wow)
Completion %- 60.4%
Passer Rating- 85.5

Eh those are tough stats to work with man. If you remember Brady's first couple years, they weren't allowing him to throw down the field like they do now. Brady and Wilson were very similar QBs...a running game and a great defense won them their first SB.

If we've seen one thing this season it's that the Patriots can win games any way they want....run the ball, play defense, pass the ball. The Seahawks cannot do that. They are a running team only and Wilson can't throw to win right now. He's not going to go 300yrds and 3 TDs to win the game...is what im trying to say to you.

The Pats will load the box and dare Wilson to throw on them. The Hawks defense might be able to slow the Pats down but they'll get their points. We've seen the Seattle defense be very susceptible to the run....and the Pats can do that to em.

Either way, I don't think the Hawks will score enough points. The Pats will get 28 or so and the Hawks might get 14.

28-14 Pats in my opinion.

One thing it makes me do is greatly respect the Bellichick system though. We haven't seen a system/organization like this since the 80's Niners. Simple as that.

I love me some Tom Brady and think he'll go down as the best. But take Bellichick and the organizational level away and he's maybe a 1 SB guy. I respect what NE has done and no one will probably ever do it again. Hawks are on the right track but the $$$ has become some a team killer lately that I don't think we'll EVER see an organization build from within again.

I like making this reference: Tom Brady is the best teammate, winner, leader, football player I've ever seen. Peyton is the best quarterback.

Also take away Marshawn lynch beast mode and that team maybe makes it to wild card game. Beast mode is a freak and god among men.

PATS, what a bunch of cheaters !!! 11 balllsssss ????

PATS, what a bunch of cheaters !!! 11 balllsssss ????

While I dont think that caused the Colts to be blown out - a less inflated ball is absolutely easier to handle.. This game would have been the same if the Pats would have had to play with a Flinstones rock but what about the Ravens? That game was closer... How long have they done this? If its proven this was intentional and sanctioned by the organization it is very much a big deal.. I am sure Pats fans will use the "everyone does it" argument that I heard about "Spygate" - and maybe others do actually do this... If so then the Pats need to be punished for being the worst cheaters in the league cause they Keele getting caught!!
I was fricking all about them too - arguing with a buddy about how the Patriots just find ways to win in every aspect of the game... I love the game and this just sucks to be something we are talking about instead of real football talk

Last edited:
I'll go on record here right now in stating that I'm a die hard Pats Fan. I live 40 minutes from the Stadium, been going there since before Brady started his first pop warner D team game and was a fan when NE was a speed bump in their division.

Is Manning better than Brady? Is Farve? is Rogers? Montana? I really don't know and I don't even care. All I care about is this. If I have a mediocre offense, I'm at the 2 minute warning, down by 7 and it's a big game, who do I want under center? I'm taking Brady every day and twice on Sunday.

Wilson? Yeah, He might be that good but he has a looooong way to go before he is mentioned in the same breath as Brady, even if Seattle wins next week. When he's played 15 seasons with this kind of success, I'll reconsider.

I'm objectively taking the Pats in this one but there would be no dishonor in losing to the hawks. They are a bad ass team.

Last edited:
I'll go on record here right now in stating that I'm a die hard Pats Fan. I live 40 minutes from the Stadium, been going there since before Brady started his first pop warner D team game and was a fan when NE was a speed bump in their division.

Is Manning better than Brady? Is Farve? is Rogers? Montana? I really don't know and I don't even care. All I care about is this. If I have a mediocre offense, I'm at the 2 minute warning, down by 7 and it's a big game, who do I want under center? I'm taking Brady every day and twice on Sunday.

Wilson? Yeah, He might be that good but he has a looooong way to go before he is mentioned in the same breath as Brady, even if Seattle wins next week. When he's played 15 seasons with this kind of success, I'll reconsider.

I'm objectively taking the Pats in this one but there would be no dishonor in losing to the hawks. They are a bad ass team.

I respect that.....but whats up with these deflated balls!?
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/on-sca...atriots-in-deflate-gate-mess---070254658.html

Can't disagree here at all. Straight truth.

But….if this is a Sunday and someone wants me to bet my life on a QB to go off (400+, 4TD+) I'd put it on Manning. Manning the best QB ever. Brady is the best football player, winner, clutch player ever.

I don't want to start a debate….BUT, if we were to mix drafts up and say Brady got drafted to the Cowboys or Seahawks or Raiders or whoever. I don't think he'd have the same success or go down as the greatest ever. But if we did that with Peyton, I think he'd STILL be that elite player on the Jaguars/Rams/Browns.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dren46
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity