over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPERDROL CLONE?

aflo

Registered
Man I was reading some old threads about
SuperDrol.. I remember I tried it years ago and it
Was absolute magic! Lol.. Anyone knw any clones
Still available?

PHF just released a prohormone to superdrol.

SD was an active steroid on its own, and this ph converts to it. It literally just got released for presale so I can't tell you results.

Sounds fun though.

Most clones were sold out after the 2012 SD ban. I like higher dosed Dimethazine for an OTC. Its basically two SD molecules connected with an azine bond.

Dimethazine was a prescribed steroid at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This medication has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

Dimethazine at 30-45mg daily produces nice results. I like Cyanostane Rx by IronMagLabs.

Im looking at my next cycle but I cant decide what would be a good PH/DS to go with Epistane which works great for me. I would prefer to stick with the DS (designer steroids) any input or suggestions fellas?

lockout sold over 50K worth of SD clone in about a month when it was on it's way to the banned list.

you could probably still find it from a provider but nothing in the market and I don't think they'll find anything close to it...if so then I will be truly amazed. Sadly same thing happened to phera plex :,(

Yeah, I was lucky enough to stock up on SD and Xtren before they disappeared, but the only phera I know of belongs to a friend and he's not sharing lol.

IML has a stellar product called Super DMZ 2.0.

It has the propensity to put on 10-15 lbs in 3 weeks like SD.

PM me for details.

-FF

A few sponsors have sd raws you could get. One of these sponsors carries phera also:). Plan on using to kickstart a cycle soon.

There is one SD clone still on the market I luckily got 2 bottles and am seeing gains at 15 mg started at 10 mg. I'm not a huge bodybuildin bro like a lotta guys on here but I'm decently strong in squat dead and decline bench/dip. And am seeing gains. Not sure if I am allowed to mention the website or lab BC they are not a sponsor. Good SD rocks at low doses stuff like beastdrol or whatever type of SD that was needed to be dosed very high. Myself and lots of other ppl didn't respond to low doses of beast

I literally just finished 20mgs of CEL M-drol....first off, I forgot how terrible you feel on M-drol but MY GOD, you LOOK like a god :love:

I literally just finished 20mgs of CEL M-drol....first off, I forgot how terrible you feel on M-drol but MY GOD, you LOOK like a god :love:

Hhaa how long did you run er? I just finished week 3 of methyl-s at 15 mg might go 1 or 2 weeks more at 15-20. I once did 7 weeks at 20 mg methyl- s. Huuuuge strength gains.

During week 3 my goal was to decline 365 for 3 reps. I did 6 reps and stopped felt like I couldve done 7 or 8 but I didn't wanna go to failure gonna do 375 this week

Thanks for the reply guys!!! FF ima try that DMZ
Out bro! Thanks! Shoot me a pm bro.

Haven't tried it yet, but have heard many good things about IML Super DMZ 2.0

your brother In Christ,

Lucky

Man I was reading some old threads about
SuperDrol.. I remember I tried it years ago and it
Was absolute magic! Lol.. Anyone knw any clones
Still available?

When I was 19 I had no idea what this stuff called M-drol was, and soon found out it was superdrol because I put on 15lbs in a month. Superdrol is an amazing compound, not sure of any legit clones to this day, but if you find one I would stock up on it.

Contrary to what a lot of people say, I thought the mdrol was a regular supplement just like creatine when I took it (i know stupid) and I had zero sides on it at all except massive muscle growth, and I drank beer 3x a week as I was in college. Great compound!!!! Let me know if you do find some legit stuff, you might still be able to buy M-drol online , Give that a try :D

Look up CEL, they made a grip and are still available online. M-drol and H-drol. I use them when overseas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most clones were sold out after the 2012 SD ban. I like higher dosed Dimethazine for an OTC. Its basically two SD molecules connected with an azine bond.

Dimethazine was a prescribed steroid at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This medication has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

Dimethazine at 30-45mg daily produces nice results. I like Cyanostane Rx by IronMagLabs.

Is this similar to the Super DMZ they once sold?

I wonder if an UGL would start selling SD, given how popular it was and the fact that the raws are apparently very cheap in China.

Is this similar to the Super DMZ they once sold?

Replaced the SD for dymethazine. Which IMO works nearly as good without dreaded sides. (well, sides can always be a reality for sensitive people)

Good dual hormonal product.

-FF

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear