advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery in a few days. Will be out for months. Any tips on keeping size and keeping from going stir crazy?

Hyperemia

Registered
Newbies
So I had the surgery consult with the Ortho. Turns out, the tear in my labrum was not from working out. It's a genetic deformity, the head of my femur isn't shaped correctly and is leading to bone on bone grinding with my hip and that caused the tear. Going under to have the bone shaved down so everything fits like it's suppose to and have the labrum stitched up.

Healing time is 3-6 months. No upper or lower body workouts for a few months unless i'm healing ahead of schedule. I always shrink down considerably after surgery so up for hearing any tips / advice. I'll be on low dose test and thats it. I stocked up on EAAs / protein powder and going to do my best on getting the calories in. Im sure there's not much more I can do other than keeping calories high enough to maintain size, but no so high where I come out of this a fatty.

Ugh sorry to hear this. Def keep protein high as fuck and maybe go a few hundreds miggzz above your normal TRT dose.
Thanks man, yeah thats what i'm still trying to figure out, best doses. Obviously nothing crazy, just enough to keep catabolism at a minimum. I know Alex Rodriguez supplemented a bit of growth when he had a similar surgery, still debating on doing that and what dose would be best. There's actually a few studies out there on similar situations and growth seems to be beneficial post op.

Thanks man, yeah thats what i'm still trying to figure out, best doses. Obviously nothing crazy, just enough to keep catabolism at a minimum. I know Alex Rodriguez supplemented a bit of growth when he had a similar surgery, still debating on doing that and what dose would be best. There's actually a few studies out there on similar situations and growth seems to be beneficial post op.
I would def be running 5iu plus a day along with the elevated TRT dose

I have had 1 shoulder rebuilt from 2 rotators torn off the bone and a ruptured bicep fixed. And another surgery with the shoulder replaced. Still could train 3 appendages and a torso. So was back in the gym in days. And the surgeons agreed. Lost very little size. As firing off nerves in one side still activates the nerves to a degree in the other. Was still natural for the first and was on Dr prescribed TRT and self prescribed HGH for the second. healed ahead of schedule on both. Diet is paramount i beleive.

I have had 1 shoulder rebuilt from 2 rotators torn off the bone and a ruptured bicep fixed. And another surgery with the shoulder replaced. Still could train 3 appendages and a torso. So was back in the gym in days. And the surgeons agreed. Lost very little size. As firing off nerves in one side still activates the nerves to a degree in the other. Was still natural for the first and was on Dr prescribed TRT and self prescribed HGH for the second. healed ahead of schedule on both. Diet is paramount i beleive.
What type of shoulder joint replacement?

So I had the surgery consult with the Ortho. Turns out, the tear in my labrum was not from working out. It's a genetic deformity, the head of my femur isn't shaped correctly and is leading to bone on bone grinding with my hip and that caused the tear. Going under to have the bone shaved down so everything fits like it's suppose to and have the labrum stitched up.

Healing time is 3-6 months. No upper or lower body workouts for a few months unless i'm healing ahead of schedule. I always shrink down considerably after surgery so up for hearing any tips / advice. I'll be on low dose test and thats it. I stocked up on EAAs / protein powder and going to do my best on getting the calories in. Im sure there's not much more I can do other than keeping calories high enough to maintain size, but no so high where I come out of this a fatty.
If it were ME. I would add low dose tren.

Maybe thymalin to keep your immune system tip top because you’ll be sedentary

I have had 1 shoulder rebuilt from 2 rotators torn off the bone and a ruptured bicep fixed. And another surgery with the shoulder replaced. Still could train 3 appendages and a torso. .. back in the gym in days. And the surgeons agreed. Lost very little size. As firing off nerves in one side still activates the nerves to a degree in the other. Was still natural for the first and was on Dr prescribed TRT and self prescribed HGH for the second. healed ahead of schedule on both. Diet is paramount i beleive.
Same here. Had double knee replacement.. was out of commission for a couple of months .. just did my trt and low dose hgh.. ate my usual diet but less carbs.. didn't lose near as much as I was guessing I would.. of course lifting for 40 years it's not going to leave as rapidly

That sounds like a good method that doesn't require any prosthetics. How is the shoulder now?
Well they detach the arm arm and chop off the bone and put a titanium spud in. Quit training heavy. Training upper body is machine mostly and using 80-130% of my bodyweight. No pain and range of motion is all they had hoped for.

I had a couple of veins stripped out of my leg. I thought my legs would never be the same. It comes back quicker then you think, but don't push too fast before you recover.

Ive only had a major injury when I was natural 2008, which I had to take off all upper body training for a year. Trained legs and abs twice a week, with cardio. Although wasnt doing correct leg exercises, they became there biggest, so learned twice a week leg training worked, and now hit body parts once every four days, generally, or have been . Keep protein high. I was natural and arms went from 17-17.5- to 16.5 in a year, not too bad for not training them a full year. Do not put on body fat. Use this for staying lean. I made the mistake of gaining too much bodyfat trying to stay big. Sure you'll lose muscle but losing body fat afterwards can be pure hell. This caused me to miss bodybuilding which eventually I competed in my first natural competition in 2009 with about four months of training upper body, and could not go heavy as I used to, naturally, before being injured.

As far as trt I would go above trt. If you're prone to androgenic alopecia, use finasteride. As far as gh, if your already using, keep it low 1-2 ius a day. Do physiucal therapy , rtake it slow, do friction massage if neccessary. I spent a couple or few thousands of dollars , out of pocket, to go to active release therapy, to a cirt, two hours a week, every week, for a lot of weeks. I learned how to basically do fricton massage myself after this, and smooth out the muscle that knots up, after the injury. Many times surgery isnt needed. If I listened to an orthopedic, he wanted to do surgery and I got my shoulder better, its close to fully better, and has been for well over a decade. I used to take care of my grandmom for over two years, moved in with her, cooked for her, she was wheelchair bound , she fell getting out of bed , into her wheelchair one morning, broke her femur in half. The same orthopedic told the family before he operated she had a seventy percent chance of dying. Well He operated and a blood clot hit her brain, icu for a few weeks , after twenty three pints of blood, became unresponsive, and died. He later moved away.

i think you need to remember that the rush to come back will probably do more harm than good. It’s frustrating but how about using the time for something completely random. Learn to play keyboard or read books on a new topic. Buy a remote control car. Something to focus attention and just work on rehab stuff. Anything you lose in 6 months you will gain back in 2

TB500, BPC 157, GH.
Focus on recovery instead of maintaining, also why no upper body?
This. High dose GH.

My buddy tore his quad of the bone six weeks ago, he is back to box squatting already.

i think you need to remember that the rush to come back will probably do more harm than good. It’s frustrating but how about using the time for something completely random. Learn to play keyboard or read books on a new topic. Buy a remote control car. Something to focus attention and just work on rehab stuff. Anything you lose in 6 months you will gain back in 2
^this

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity