over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rock bottom to IFBB PRO bodybuilder

Quadlife

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
Graphic post šŸšØ

Iā€™m writing this post today 9/25/23 I just got out of my 7th abdominal surgery to fix a destroyed abdominal wall.

22 years! Think about that for a second. Over 2 decades it took me to accomplish this dream!

31 shows | 4 shows this yr | 16 Pro Qualifiers
I used to be the kid on muscular development forum refreshing the page as the results came in watching ONE person turn Pro per year. I wondered hmm maybe 1 day that could be meā€¦
Eventually i would hit rock bottom 3 times:

Losing 40-50lb each time from severe Ulcerative colitis. The first time losing 50lb in 2 wks in the hospital. Iā€™ve had my entire colon & rectum removed over 5 surgeries and had an ileostomy bag twice now (the chances of this happening are slim to none). Iā€™ve been put on bedrest; Iā€™ve been told I was unfit to work. Iā€™ve gone NPO (zero food ) for 12 days in the hospital; ivd had a poo šŸ’© bag twice now, Iā€™ve heard ā€œoh heā€™s done competing.ā€

17 months ago I was lying in a hospital bed after my 5th surgery but against all odds I am finally an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder.

When you go through this type of adversity you fight back with a force thatā€™s almost unrecognizable. These struggles have shown my my purpose in life to help people and lead by example.
To anyone out there struggling mentally or physically, trust me, adversity will make you into a warrior.

Attachments

• IMG_1916.png
    IMG_1916.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1917.png
    IMG_1917.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1915.png
    IMG_1915.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1921.png
    IMG_1921.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1918.png
    IMG_1918.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_1920.png
    IMG_1920.png
    455.2 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_1919.png
    IMG_1919.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 356
Graphic post šŸšØ

Iā€™m writing this post today 9/25/23 I just got out of my 7th abdominal surgery to fix a destroyed abdominal wall.

22 years! Think about that for a second. Over 2 decades it took me to accomplish this dream!

31 shows | 4 shows this yr | 16 Pro Qualifiers
I used to be the kid on muscular development forum refreshing the page as the results came in watching ONE person turn Pro per year. I wondered hmm maybe 1 day that could be meā€¦
Eventually i would hit rock bottom 3 times:

Losing 40-50lb each time from severe Ulcerative colitis. The first time losing 50lb in 2 wks in the hospital. Iā€™ve had my entire colon & rectum removed over 5 surgeries and had an ileostomy bag twice now (the chances of this happening are slim to none). Iā€™ve been put on bedrest; Iā€™ve been told I was unfit to work. Iā€™ve gone NPO (zero food ) for 12 days in the hospital; ivd had a poo šŸ’© bag twice now, Iā€™ve heard ā€œoh heā€™s done competing.ā€

17 months ago I was lying in a hospital bed after my 5th surgery but against all odds I am finally an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder.

When you go through this type of adversity you fight back with a force thatā€™s almost unrecognizable. These struggles have shown my my purpose in life to help people and lead by example.
To anyone out there struggling mentally or physically, trust me, adversity will make you into a warrior.
Damn man. There is wanting it and then there is that! Any time anyone on here wants to think about complaining about how hard their prep is or if they should give up as SO many do, they need to come read, and hear your story.

For anyone who hasnā€™t seen his pictures prior to the pro card win, he was deserving of one so many times over. Admittedly, I likely would have given up myself so hats off to you as it makes my set backs feel so small in comparison.

Question as I missed it- you had to have another surgery this week? So youā€™d been dieting all year on zero carbs holding for these shows with a torn abdomen wall?

Mad respect!

And anyone who has anything negative to say about ā€œthat was so risky or bad for your healthā€¦ā€ - you clearly have never wanted something bad enough in your life that is worth having. So just keep that stuff to yourself. šŸ˜‚

Amazing story, so much respect for you sir

Damn man. There is wanting it and then there is that! Any time anyone on here wants to think about complaining about how hard their prep is or if they should give up as SO many do, they need to come read, and hear your story.

For anyone who hasnā€™t seen his pictures prior to the pro card win, he was deserving of one so many times over. Admittedly, I likely would have given up myself so hats off to you as it makes my set backs feel so small in comparison.

Question as I missed it- you had to have another surgery this week? So youā€™d been dieting all year on zero carbs holding for these shows with a torn abdomen wall?

Mad respect!

And anyone who has anything negative to say about ā€œthat was so risky or bad for your healthā€¦ā€ - you clearly have never wanted something bad enough in your life that is worth having. So just keep that stuff to yourself. šŸ˜‚
Appreciate you bro! Too many times I could have walked away or quit like ya said but I refused!

Yes sir had surgery today! They fixed the abdominal wall which had gotten torn and destroyed during training over the 8 month prep. I was so pumped to do this and get this surgery done! I probly have 1 final surgery this winter to cosmetically fix the abs but other than that il be back in 3-4 wks and post some updates. I wonā€™t lose an ounce of muscle either as I didnā€™t being 5 months completely off training last year I will still remain on the same diet no deviations thatā€™s key šŸ”‘

Appreciate you bro! Too many times I could have walked away or quit like ya said but I refused!

Yes sir had surgery today! They fixed the abdominal wall which had gotten torn and destroyed during training over the 8 month prep. I was so pumped to do this and get this surgery done! I probly have 1 final surgery this winter to cosmetically fix the abs but other than that il be back in 3-4 wks and post some updates. I wonā€™t lose an ounce of muscle either as I didnā€™t being 5 months completely off training last year I will still remain on the same diet no deviations thatā€™s key šŸ”‘
Was it the robotic surgery? Had a friend who competes at the national level that just had it done. He was back on his feet pretty quick.

For those who donā€™t know btw- Chris literally stayed at zero carbs most of the year between shows going for this pro card win. I cringe at the thought of that.

I hope guys on here tap into your experience and knowledge as I know how modest of a guy you are, but are a wealth of knowledge in this sport.

Was it the robotic surgery? Had a friend who competes at the national level that just had it done. He was back on his feet pretty quick.

For those who donā€™t know btw- Chris literally stayed at zero carbs most of the year between shows going for this pro card win. I cringe at the thought of that.

I hope guys on here tap into your experience and knowledge as I know how modest of a guy you are, but are a wealth of knowledge in this sport.
It was partly robotic yes , I will rephrase so it was alternating about 17-50 carbs a day with refeeds haha 17 cuz hangry joes serving size is 17 carbs šŸ˜‚ but yes it was a long vicious prep thank god it paid off šŸ™

It was partly robotic yes , I will rephrase so it was alternating about 17-50 carbs a day with refeeds haha 17 cuz hangry joes serving size is 17 carbs šŸ˜‚ but yes it was a long vicious prep thank god it paid off šŸ™
I think Iā€™d rather have no carbs than 17-50ā€¦ once you taste it you want more, but then itā€™s right back to ground zero. šŸ˜‚

Nobody can take that pro card from you man. Well deserved and earned. Have a speedy recovery man.

Much respect sir, You won the Olympia in my eyes!! not many in any walk of life have that kind of persistence and grit..much success to you!!!

I think Iā€™d rather have no carbs than 17-50ā€¦ once you taste it you want more, but then itā€™s right back to ground zero. šŸ˜‚

Nobody can take that pro card from you man. Well deserved and earned. Have a speedy recovery man.
Thank you brother it was easily one of the best days of my life! Hahah 17 I know useless might as well be zero šŸ˜†

Q . . . you are truly an inspiration! What a journey. You are the furthest thing from a quitter I can imagine. Wishing all the best for you.

^^^can we even imagine the uncountable amount of set-backs ..daily discomfort ..physical & emotional pain that you endured thru those 22yrs?!!

..No

your ordeal was long & very serious ..it's the kind of ordeal that "checks your mettle" ..every ..single ..day

..very faaar from a "one-pep-talk-&-done" type of deal

..it's 22yrs of picking yourself up ..daily!!

^^^brother you'r like the "David Goggins" of bodybuilding

..you can not be killed ..& you will not be denied

When you go through this type of adversity you fight back with a force thatā€™s almost unrecognizable.
^^^have to address this one too ..& say "..if only everyone had that"

you are too modest ..what you'v persevered thru here is VERY UNcommon
..your level of courage ..determination ..& discipline is very UNcommon

^^^your "super-power" is NOT common

ā–ŗregardless, your tenacity ..spirit ..& resolve are inspirational
..it brings us all up-a-level ..it incites & energizes us to persevere against our own personal adversities like you
..instead of empowering our problems ..& ultimately succumbing to them

i think it's quite generous of you to suggest that we might all "..fight back" the same way ..in the same situation
(..i would like to believe it of myself ..but inside i'm vein & i ID with my body too much ..so i dunno?)

..nevertheless it fortifies (..& even re-starts) our will to fight ..rather than to just roll-over
..it's very hard to complain after reading you story

^^^thank you for sharing it with us all

For us that battle uc/crohns, can you give us a little bit of your diet? Iā€™m sure prep is easier on you but whatā€™s a bulking diet like?

Hell of a warrior bro! No excuses for those of us with no ailments. Never stop fighting šŸ‘Š

Tell me more about the contest diet, macros, food choices, lowest calories during diet.

Fucking amazing man šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘šŸæ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity