advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video where a pro bodybuilder says "I only count animal proteins"?

@WesternThighs

stop sending me private messages

might as well post your attempt at tough guy talk in the open forum, i already added others to that private message thread, so a good deal of people are seeing them anyway.

shoulda learned how those messages work beforehand 🤣

@WesternThighs

stop sending me private messages

might as well post your attempt at tough guy talk in the open forum, i already added others to that private message thread, so a good deal of people are seeing them anyway.

shoulda learned how those messages work beforehand 🤣
OH THATS FINE THATS FINE
I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone like you. Always need your buddies to back you up when confronting someone
Fuck it I’m ordering a pizza and some beer tonight after I’m done chopping trees

OH THATS FINE THATS FINE
I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone like you. Always need your buddies to back you up when confronting someone
well not like you’d know, but having friends makes life more enjoyable

perhaps if you weren’t such a dirtbag youd have some 🤣

well not like you’d know, but having friends makes life more enjoyable

perhaps if you weren’t such a dirtbag youd have some 🤣
I don’t need friends or anyone’s help to handle whatever problems come my way. I am well used to jock bullies like you and know how to handle them

I don’t need friends or anyone’s help to handle whatever problems come my way. I am well used to jock bullies like you and know how to handle them
Oh man, das some scary shit! please do tell how you handle those meanie bullies

Yep here we go group of guys ganging up like school girls in high school chuckling and gossiping with each other. Yep I know how this routine goes been there done that

PLLLEEAASE dude, you need to stop with this pissy "im getting bullied, everyone ganging up on me" bullshit.
YOU came into a well known forum hotttt. You challenged some opinions (allll ok) but got pissy when people asked for anyyyy anecdotal or annny evidence to back up your claims. People asked for a pic (relatively normal around here) and you acted like someone spit in your face.

Enoughhh. This is weeeeirdly reminiscent of when Victor Black came on here. Talked a big game. People challenged his views, he didnt like it and got pissy and that was the end. But for whatever reason now you want to play victim like people are going at you. You are doing this to yourself. STOP DMing people. Just partake in active threaads and be nice, its that simple. You dont haaave to look for an argument every time. Jesus, this is emotional intelligence 1.0 here man.

PLLLEEAASE dude, you need to stop with this pissy "im getting bullied, everyone ganging up on me" bullshit.
YOU came into a well known forum hotttt. You challenged some opinions (allll ok) but got pissy when people asked for anyyyy anecdotal or annny evidence to back up your claims. People asked for a pic (relatively normal around here) and you acted like someone spit in your face.

Enoughhh. This is weeeeirdly reminiscent of when Victor Black came on here. Talked a big game. People challenged his views, he didnt like it and got pissy and that was the end. But for whatever reason now you want to play victim like people are going at you. You are doing this to yourself. STOP DMing people. Just partake in active threaads and be nice, it’s that simple. You dont haaave to look for an argument every time. Jesus, this is emotional intelligence 1.0 here man.
I will be nice if you’re nice to me. If I have a question regardless of whether you think it’s stupid I’d like a serious answer or genuine. If you don’t like my questions simply ignore and don’t answer. That’s it you walk your lane I’ll walk mine. Just stay the fuck out of my way

Sir

Bro, he doesn’t stop. It’s fucking comical and half of them are about his feelings getting hurt.
At this point you can fuck off. I can tell you get off on the attention and makes you feel validated and attractive so you won’t be getting anymore dm from me. You’re a narcissistic pretty boy who probably obsessed with looking in the mirror and probably using skin products. As a matter of fact consider this the last post I give you.

You and me are done. Period.

Enoughhh. This is weeeeirdly reminiscent of when Victor Black came on here. Talked a big game. People challenged his views, he didnt like it and got pissy and that was the end. But for whatever reason now you want to play victim like people are going at you. You are doing this to yourself. STOP DMing people. Just partake in active threaads and be nice, its that simple. You dont haaave to look for an argument every time. Jesus, this is emotional intelligence 1.0 here man.
THAT, sir, was a nicely worded explanation and good advice. Well said 👍🏻

I will be nice if you’re nice to me. If I have a question regardless of whether you think it’s stupid I’d like a serious answer or genuine. If you don’t like my questions simply ignore and don’t answer. That’s it you walk your lane I’ll walk mine. Just stay the fuck out of my way

Sir

But yet I’m saying nothing and your the one who keeps going , wow what a bully , grow up man seriously, I don’t know who you think I am but you’re wrong man, I’m here trying to learn so just go away stay away from my posts and i will stay away from yours , deal
Damn. Similarities are astounding

Damn. Similarities are astounding
You must really feel like you’re some Sherlock Holmes detective don’t you? If you think we’re the same, you’re wrong. Newsflash: some people can have a lot in common with each other. Just like some people are introverts some are extroverts. Some people are pretty boy punks, some are just hard working dudes who just want to live their life.

You must really feel like you’re some Sherlock Holmes detective don’t you? If you think we’re the same, you’re wrong. Newsflash: some people can have a lot in common with each other. Just like some people are introverts some are extroverts. Some people are pretty boy punks, some are just hard working dudes who just want to live their life.
Oh you might not be the same person, but all you dirtbag trolls sound exactly the same.

Like you’re all sharing one tiny little hive mind

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity