advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Female Bodybuilder test level 2577...

LMAO
You're welcome
If you need anything else to speed up neurodegeneration just ask

What commercial had the song

Make the world go away, take my hand from your shoulder ......

It was pepridgefarm or werthers original?

Can't find it , been bugging me for a while.

Also does the monopoly guy have a monocle? 🧐😅

So what is it in Brazil that’s causing the envelope to be pushed? Is there a reason? I know there some things down there that are considered normal that I find bizarre, but that’s just my small minded self talking…

Cage

it may have something to do with lots of shitty gear floating around south america.
ive run into people using gear that was from pargauy not ug but industria paraguay and there was no way it was real.
side effects and doses just didnt add up.
i gave a kid who was using a tren blend from industria paraguay at 600+mg wk some tren i had laying around. he stopped the other and i dont think he used what i gave him for 2 weeks before going to the hospital. they said he had androgen overdose. ive never even heard of such a thing.
seen lots of things like that that just dont add up. ppl who say they are taking wini but blow up all puffy and bloated looking like dbol. its weird. from shady pharma or vet gear.

Yikes, I gotta say! Women who run practically the same cycles as the males would do eventually look like men 😬

it may have something to do with lots of shitty gear floating around south america.
ive run into people using gear that was from pargauy not ug but industria paraguay and there was no way it was real.
side effects and doses just didnt add up.
i gave a kid who was using a tren blend from industria paraguay at 600+mg wk some tren i had laying around. he stopped the other and i dont think he used what i gave him for 2 weeks before going to the hospital. they said he had androgen overdose. ive never even heard of such a thing.
seen lots of things like that that just dont add up. ppl who say they are taking wini but blow up all puffy and bloated looking like dbol. its weird. from shady pharma or vet gear.
Very true on the gear in that part of the world.. Portugal..Paraguay etc.. even the supposed " legit pharma" gear is of poor quality.

This is all truly mind blowing to me and actually way more dosing than I take. Thanks for posting this and enlightening me as to truly how clueless I am with the BB world.

Very true on the gear in that part of the world.. Portugal..Paraguay etc.. even the supposed " legit pharma" gear is of poor quality.
portugal and parguay are pretty far apart. lol.
years ago a guy showed me the list he had from his local pharmacy.
the pharmacy was selling gear that was from eu ugs.
its cooky
training styles too. like like everyone got together and watched pumping iron and rocky then updated with exercises from womens fitness mags to form the curriculum of the education programs like from actual universities that ppl who work in gyms have certifications from.

Paraguay has Landerlan, which is a lab that has existed for years, but there have also been many fakers copying the labels.

portugal and parguay are pretty far apart. lol.
years ago a guy showed me the list he had from his local pharmacy.
the pharmacy was selling gear that was from eu ugs.
its cooky
training styles too. like like everyone got together and watched pumping iron and rocky then updated with exercises from womens fitness mags to form the curriculum of the education programs like from actual universities that ppl who work in gyms have certifications from.
sorry.. was doing 2 things at once.😂 I should have stopped the sentence.. I was going to list other areas but was in a hurry .. in south America there is production facilities that are truly abysmal... they look great.. but test out horribly. . Have great marketing in sponsored athletes etc but the tests have not been up to par.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131