advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Female Bodybuilder test level 2577...

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
I was going back and forth with a female bodybuilder the other day.. she mentioned that her test level in her last blood work was over 2500.. but the thing that truly amazed was her admitting that this was essentially a year round number.. but she did mention she was coming off soon to just 200mg cyp a week to " clean out"..

Now I don't know why this shocked me a bit.. been in this game a very long time.. but to actually hear the number took me back a bit.. I then asked what she added to the test off season and she said " 600mgs primo or 600mgs deca along with 4 to 6 ius a day or hgh and slin 3 times a week".. I wanted to get into the slin protocol among other things but she was headed to bed..

Now I support women's bodybuilding.. always have.. but this made me realize my cycles are meant for bikini division.. pump the brakes ladies 😂

Chuuuuuu that’s gotta be a big clit dick
I've seen it.. web site.. and yes my Irish ass was a bit jealous..

Some of doses i hear some females talk about is crazy

Regional level Bikini girls taking , test , primo , anavar , , adding in Winstrol and proviron the last month.

Average female gym rates taking "TRT" at 50mg a week. 😏

Some of doses i hear some females talk about is crazy

Regional level Bikini girls taking , test , primo , anavar , , adding in Winstrol and proviron the last month.

Average female gym rates taking "TRT" at 50mg a week. 😏
Yeah I hear of a figure girl using tren in the weeks leading up to a show.. along with a assortment of other goodies..

I struck up a conversation with a female at the last gym I was a member at. Said she was prepping for her second show, bikini division. Without asking told me her coach had her on test, primo, t-bol, var, and clen. I wasn't genuinely shocked, more puzzled, but I'll never forget what I thought my face looked like when she told me that.

What I am posting below is not a joke, but an authentic cycle of a girl who once came to me for coaching

it was 5 times a week
150-125mg tren e
150-125mg master e
75-100mg prop
approx. 50mg Tren A
wine oral 40mg ed
hgh 5j in the morning and 5 in the evening
50mcg igflr3 every 2 days
humalog before and after training 2x 12-15j (taken 2 weeks on, then a week off, but I had a longer break because of insulin)
novothyral 2 tabs + 25mcg t3

Would love to see what these girls look like, any pics to share. No head shots are perfectly fine, just want to see what their physique looks like. Plus, with those kinds of doses I wonder how their bodies handle the sides.

I was going back and forth with a female bodybuilder the other day.. she mentioned that her test level in her last blood work was over 2500.. but the thing that truly amazed was her admitting that this was essentially a year round number.. but she did mention she was coming off soon to just 200mg cyp a week to " clean out"..

Now I don't know why this shocked me a bit.. been in this game a very long time.. but to actually hear the number took me back a bit.. I then asked what she added to the test off season and she said " 600mgs primo or 600mgs deca along with 4 to 6 ius a day or hgh and slin 3 times a week".. I wanted to get into the slin protocol among other things but she was headed to bed..

Now I support women's bodybuilding.. always have.. but this made me realize my cycles are meant for bikini division.. pump the brakes ladies 😂
Got any pics? Wonder how she looks on all that.

@LATS That's crazy! There's no way she isn't doing electrolysis. Trans males (female to male) are able to grow beards. This...ummm... 'lady' has to have a full beard!!

Hopefully that makes some here realize @luki7788 is telling the truth when he talks about dosages. 200mg test for a a pro woman to clean out sounds equivalent to a male pro cleaning out on 1,000mg test.
True. My girls cycle is just slightly higher than my cruise doses. And she gets results I'm jelly over.

What I am posting below is not a joke, but an authentic cycle of a girl who once came to me for coaching

it was 5 times a week
150-125mg tren e
150-125mg master e
75-100mg prop
approx. 50mg Tren A
wine oral 40mg ed
hgh 5j in the morning and 5 in the evening
50mcg igflr3 every 2 days
humalog before and after training 2x 12-15j (taken 2 weeks on, then a week off, but I had a longer break because of insulin)
novothyral 2 tabs + 25mcg t3
How are their sex drives on these amounts ? As I keep seeing women say they have none on over 30mg test a week.

That is a male bodybuilder at that point

To be honest what you wrote is even low doses for such high level. The 1.5-2g gear is the norm when it comes to a female bodybuilding
Brother you gotta start a podcast you'll blowup in no time. As for the doses they are crazy but not shocking at all , some of these female bodybuilders have more muscle than the men's physique guys lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131