advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Female Bodybuilder test level 2577...

my Anna never used more than 100mg of primo per week + 10mg stanozol and 10mg anavar +3iu gh preparing for Ms.O in wellness and these were her peak doses but I know that especially the girls from Brazil take much, much more

In general the protocols from Brazil both women's and men's are some of the craziest I've ever seen

Has she ever used any estradiol or HRT? If so, how did you find it affected muscularity, dryness, energy, etc?

Has she ever used any estradiol or HRT? If so, how did you find it affected muscularity, dryness, energy, etc?
never - it is completely unnecessary at her age, during the offseason all she uses is 50mg EQ or nandrolone (and 2iu gh) where both "take care" of the estrogen issue

never - it is completely unnecessary at her age, during the offseason all she uses is 50mg EQ or nandrolone (and 2iu gh) where both "take care" of the estrogen issue
ah but EQ or Nandrolone are used just for the offseason, i was thinking that Primo was used all year round....

ah but EQ or Nandrolone are used just for the offseason, i was thinking that Primo was used all year round....
it used to be like that, but this offseason Anna needed to add more muscle mass to her thighs and glutes, so the primo was too weak and we needed something stronger

Looking at the Top Girls from the Arnold Classic Bikini from 2015-2023, I must admit I don't see that much of a drastic change from year to year. But over time, the judges seemed to prefer more muscular girls, which made the competetors go for that look. Or is this not a good representation of the Bikini Division? I'm not following the Bodybuilding Sport, so maybe I'm talking out of my ass here 😂

2015.jpg

2016.jpg

2017.png

2018.jpg
2019.jpg

2020.jpg
2021.jpg
2022.jpg
2023.jpg

Looking at the Top Girls from the Arnold Classic Bikini from 2015-2023, I must admit I don't see that much of a drastic change from year to year. But over time, the judges seemed to prefer more muscular girls, which made the competetors go for that look. Or is this not a good representation of the Bikini Division? I'm not following the Bodybuilding Sport, so maybe I'm talking out of my ass here 😂

View attachment 189813

View attachment 189814

View attachment 189815

View attachment 189816
View attachment 189817

View attachment 189818
View attachment 189819
View attachment 189820
View attachment 189821
Bro what are you talking about...😅 for me a bikini is a parody of bodybuilding sports (bodybuilding and related sports) these girls have practically no muscles in real life and if you saw them in real life you wouldn't even think that they are pro

In bikinis very small amounts of gear are used - something like 10-20mg of anavar/turinabol/vinny, maybe a little primo and a bit of GH - of course, fat burners but it's not gear

The only athletic girl in a bikini was Justine Munro (blonde in the second photo). The rest are just skinny girls with no muscle and no fat who look anorexic but it's disguised by their huge fake breasts, hairstyle and hours of make-up.

sorry.. was doing 2 things at once.😂 I should have stopped the sentence.. I was going to list other areas but was in a hurry .. in south America there is production facilities that are truly abysmal... they look great.. but test out horribly. . Have great marketing in sponsored athletes etc but the tests have not been up to par.

i think it prob has a lot to do with prices.
raws are basically an international commodity. they do have labs making raws in south america but the ones i have looked into for gh and hcg just are not competitive price wise with those in china.
without using google or trusting whats found to be accurate im sure most of south america lives on far less then 1000usd per month most being much less then that. someone living on 300-400 usd a month is gona buy gear that fits there budget rather then gear from an intl source that costs 3x more.
a lab trying to be cometative could make higher quality gear for sponsored athelets and have lower quality general production. there is plenty of good gear though and no one really cares about it legal wise. common for ppl to do injects in the gym bathroom.

I have never read a story of dealers being caught in South America, it seems that the police and laws are not worried about meat heads, I wish it was like that in Europe, Australia or USA.

As Luki posted Bikini is different and taking loads of androgens would only go against them because it's essentially a beauty contest. Although as I posted earlier even in bikini it's mad just how many drugs some of these girls are on. Most of them are on certain AAS (avar and winny etc) and many fatburners (t3, clen, eca etc) whilst training daily and taking in very little calories so they are all small with minimal muscle mass just very "toned". Notwithstanding even some of them do show signs of virilization (listen to some of them speaking for example) but it's minimal compared to other divisions. It's the other divisions (mainly bodybuilding and physique) that are full of women taking high(er) doses of AAS.

So what is it in Brazil that’s causing the envelope to be pushed? Is there a reason? I know there some things down there that are considered normal that I find bizarre, but that’s just my small minded self talking…

Cage

The envelope is pushed all over. It's human nature for many people to do so and if you combine that with readily available drugs it's going to happen. I have never been to Brazil but I have seen over the years examples of their culture especially when it comes to football (soccer) and how competitive and crazy (passionate) they as a nation can be. It's popular all over but cosmetic surgery is huge in Brazil and combine that with a competitive culture for looking good it's no wonder.

The sport of bodybuilding is very popular over there so more and more people want to compete or at least look like they do. The blend of genetics in the country is also a major positive so we are seeing more and more top pro's from Brazil so the sport is constantly expanding. As posted there also seems to be a lot of dodgy UG labs (pharmacies) popping up as well to feed that increasing demand. Lot's more to it but with everything combined and people wanting fast results with AAS drugs being available all over it's going to result in people pushing the envelope and it's no different in many countries. Even where I am from when I was a young adult in the gym I knew many people my age and pretty much all of them were taking approx 500-1200mg of sust and deca for their 1st-2nd cycle and that was 20 years ago.

Man anyone remember.the old mm2k articles that talked about guys that dated these chicks and called them shmoes?

So what is pushing the envelope these days for men, if women are using doses the size that I currently use??

Say I’m using 600 Deca, 400 Test, and 400 Mast?!? What would be pushing the envelope, but not ridiculous for men??

this came up in my YT feed for some reason :O

I've seen it.. web site.. and yes my Irish ass was a bit jealous..
Ohhhhh now I need to see it. DM the name if you don't mind. This sounds intriguing lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity