advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video where a pro bodybuilder says "I only count animal proteins"?

burgundy

Registered
Newbies
I realize most professional bodybuilders only count animal proteins towards their daily protein goals, but can anyone link a video, or does anyone know of a video where any professional bodybuilder has said such a thing?

I'm trying to put a project together and having a famous bodybuilder saying that "I only count animal proteins" or "I only count the proteins contained in meat, fish, eggs, dairy, etc." would be of great benefit. Does anyone know of such a video? Any video? From any famous bodybuilder(s)?

I figured there would be no better place to ask than the avid bodybuilding enthusiasts here at PM.

Cheers.

You’re trying to find a video of a bodybuilder who only counts complete protein sources.
This should be fairly easy.

Justin Harris typically only counts proteins from animal sources in his diet plans.

I'll look through his videos. Thank you.

I'm essentially just trying to find bodybuilders saying such on video. It's not that I disagree with it.

I'll look through his videos. Thank you.

I'm essentially just trying to find bodybuilders saying such on video. It's not that I disagree with it.
Paul Barnett who Justin coached has the anabolic bodybuilding YouTube channel and both him and Justin have both said they only could animal proteins

99% of bodybuilders count only "full-value" proteins, no one who takes bodybuilding seriously counts proteins from oatmeal, rice, etc.

why do you need any videos about this if it's true lol
My thoughts exactly, me being raised on a farm where we had to catch hunt deer, elk, cattle, birds and insects for a living that’s the only protein I got. And I contribute my large albeit currently obese frame on those real protein sources. While I’m not aesthetic or built like a skinny pretty boy fitness influencer I am strong as fuck and once carried a dead full grown horse on my shoulders. You can’t get that kind of strength from diets these YouTuber eat. Fucking cereal and chocolate milk? Five guys burgers and Krispy Kreme? My word what this world has come to absolutely astounds me

Paul Barnett who Justin coached has the anabolic bodybuilding YouTube channel and both him and Justin have both said they only could animal proteins
I'll look through his as well. Thank you.

However, do you know of any pro bodybuilders that have ever said such on video? Can be from any era.

I'm having trouble finding anything like that but I'm sure it's somewhere on video.

proteins in vegetables are not proteins :p

My thoughts exactly, me being raised on a farm where we had to catch hunt deer, elk, cattle, birds and insects for a living that’s the only protein I got. And I contribute my large albeit currently obese frame on those real protein sources. While I’m not aesthetic or built like a skinny pretty boy fitness influencer I am strong as fuck and once carried a dead full grown horse on my shoulders. You can’t get that kind of strength from diets these YouTuber eat. Fucking cereal and chocolate milk? Five guys burgers and Krispy Kreme? My word what this world has come to absolutely astounds me
2C2290E8-FD89-4AD4-BB64-9E9239167E22.jpeg
Nope I ran a gram of test and that’s my go to when I’m farming and working construction back to back on long weeks
My trajectory is upwards I’ve been drinking coffee and eating healthy so far today. All while running a business a trying to keep my ex wife happy. And with the insults you’ve thrown my way I am going to push for a 10 mile run WITH 50 dips. So thank you for the motivation sir!!!!
How do you structure your workout routine with physically demanding 12 hour shifts? Do you lift the days you work or reserve workouts for your off days? I work a rolling night shift schedule where its 3 on 2 off followed by 2 on 3 off. With a 6 day PPL split, this would mean sacrificing sleep in order to lift during work days, would it be worth it in your opinion?
Oh what a tangled web you’ve woven

View attachment 192881

Oh what a tangled web you’ve woven
Not really when you take into consideration the farming IS my business. I’m doing everything you bolded on top of handing a divorce and recovering my crops burned down by an abusive ex (not the ex wife I’m divorcing) who then attacked me at a grocery store while her twig man bun fuck stick bf just awkwardly stood there not doing jack shit like the pussy he probably he is. Bet she found his bitch ass reading a kindle at Starbucks, little punk motherfucker

Not really when you take into consideration the farming IS my business. I’m doing everything you bolded on top of handing a divorce and recovering my crops burned down by an abusive ex (not the ex wife I’m divorcing) who then attacked me at a grocery store while her twig man bun fuck stick bf just awkwardly stood there not doing jack shit like the pussy he probably he is. Bet she found his bitch ass reading a kindle at Starbucks, little punk motherfucker
You work a rolling nightshift……on a farm…..that you own……..🤔

Boy you just get fucking dumber by the minute goddamn I gotta explain this like I’m teaching kindergarten. NO my rolling shift is construction and when not on that shift i work my farm.
Ohhhh, yeah that night time construction is a real humdinger

what you growin on that farm, dingleberries?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws