advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video where a pro bodybuilder says "I only count animal proteins"?

At this point you can fuck off. I can tell you get off on the attention and makes you feel validated and attractive so you won’t be getting anymore dm from me. You’re a narcissistic pretty boy who probably obsessed with looking in the mirror and probably using skin products. As a matter of fact consider this the last post I give you.

You and me are done. Period.
Attractive, Pretty Boy, Obsessed with the mirror... hmmm between this and the DMs I think you have an unhealthy obsession with me. You're fucking weird fat boy and definitely barking up the wrong tree. By the way re-read what BBxtreme has said to you in prior posts, you putz.

So... uh....

Yeah nobody has any videos of any bodybuilder ever claiming "I only count animal proteins" or the equivalent?

Justin harris definitely has some videos out there stating this. It's also real easy to tell from his diet plans.

Also barli fitness (spelling?) Has a video with Justin Compton and a few people where some of them state this as well.

Justin harris definitely has some videos out there stating this. It's also real easy to tell from his diet plans.

Also barli fitness (spelling?) Has a video with Justin Compton and a few people where some of them state this as well.
Would you be able to link me the video of Barli Fitness with Justin Compton where this is said? I appreciate you.

I think it was either Hollingshead or Roman Fritz who talked about this on one of the RBP Podcasts. can't remember which episode though, it was a while ago

I remember when a certain pro (wont say the name out of respect) was on a podcast and stated that he ate farm raised fish to support the farmers. I am not making this up.

At this point you can fuck off. I can tell you get off on the attention and makes you feel validated and attractive so you won’t be getting anymore dm from me. You’re a narcissistic pretty boy who probably obsessed with looking in the mirror and probably using skin products. As a matter of fact consider this the last post I give you.

You and me are done. Period.
Attention seeking behavior goes both ways, based on the fact you keep responding it tells me you enjoy the attention. If someone is talking shit to you online and you respond or keep responding you either....1. want the attention 2. Care about how they view you. I think your trolling...but if you didn't want the attention or didn't care what people online think if you (you shouldn't)you would simply ignore them and move onto another thread/activity.

Not really when you take into consideration the farming IS my business. I’m doing everything you bolded on top of handing a divorce and recovering my crops burned down by an abusive ex (not the ex wife I’m divorcing) who then attacked me at a grocery store while her twig man bun fuck stick bf just awkwardly stood there not doing jack shit like the pussy he probably he is. Bet she found his bitch ass reading a kindle at Starbucks, little punk motherfucker

I'll fucking bite.

Gonna need the story about the ex burning down your crops?

Just a heads up, I fucking love reading my kindle at Starbucks... Like legit its one of my favorite things.

Attractive, Pretty Boy, Obsessed with the mirror... hmmm between this and the DMs I think you have an unhealthy obsession with me. You're fucking weird fat boy and definitely barking up the wrong tree. By the way re-read what BBxtreme has said to you in prior posts, you putz.
lol yea okay 👍

lol yea okay 👍
Dude just stop, by the time I get to the end.of.every thread I can't even remember what it was about. Like you dont.have 2 jobs and post.as much as you do. No one has ever picked up a dead horse alone, you don't catch bugs for food. You're a total troll, I hope you have.a.YouTube channel and trolling for.entertainment or something as if you just do this for nothing like shit you need a fucking shrink and quit dming me. I dont care about you at all. I know this is beating the dead horse you imagined you carried.as your just going to troll on anyway.....

Dude just stop, by the time I get to the end.of.every thread I can't even remember what it was about. Like you dont.have 2 jobs and post.as much as you do. No one has ever picked up a dead horse alone, you don't catch bugs for food. You're a total troll, I hope you have.a.YouTube channel and trolling for.entertainment or something as if you just do this for nothing like shit you need a fucking shrink and quit dming me. I dont care about you at all. I know this is beating the dead horse you imagined you carried.as you’re just going to troll on anyway.....
Please calm down with the rants and aggressive posts okay? I don’t have any interest in arguing with you nor engaging in this nonsense

@WesternThighs

Keep adding emojis, nobody cares

Is obvious you’re ignoring the post by @Performance Based because you’re making the whole story up

I bet he’d settle for an explanation about your statement regarding people reading kindles at Starbucks

Paul Barnett who Justin coached has the anabolic bodybuilding YouTube channel and both him and Justin have both said they only could animal proteins
Yeah, Paul basically put his diet up and it is Justin's diet template (which I bought). Fricking pricey template!!

Yeah, Paul basically put his diet up and it is Justin's diet template (which I bought). Fricking pricey template!!
That’s funny I just got it too and started it yesterday. It’s perfect for me as I needed some structure in my diet and it makes it pretty simple with the meals already planned out for you each day. I also like that it will adjust macros as your weight changes, well worth the price imo

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws