over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rock bottom to IFBB PRO bodybuilder

Respect!

Ruptured diverticulitis 2017, sepsis, 4 drains, 4 days in ICU, 6 days in med surg. C diff and a shit ton of abx.
2020 Sigmoid colon removal/resection.
2021 Toupet Fundoplication secondary to severe hiatal hernia.
2022 Ulcerative Colitis, Humira. Food triggers discovered.
Today 55 y/o, TRT, healthy, happy.
Just working on a few "distractions" at the moment and trying to be the best dad I can be.
There will be a day when this passion will come to an end. Start preparing for it now.
Wow man! That’s rough!

Na the passion for helping others that never dies

Those entercutaneous fistulas looked nasty!! Massively impressive comeback and determination. As bad as a colostomy is, they’re about 10x easier to deal with than an ileostomy.

Super inspirational .. thank you for sharing !
Thank you! Ya the pic it was so
Infected 2 hospitals said no infection I’m like I’m telling you with this amount of pain it’s infected finally 3rd hospital was a charm

i will risk being banned to say wow have we all lost complete insanity
get the fuck out of this sport
u damned near died. for what? how much money u made so far in bbing? really like think bout it...
be more proud u got out the game and started a small biz and lived a long healthy life.

but guess i am in miniority here.
Everyone has an opinion this goal is Not for you and you don’t have any right to tell anyone on here what their goals should be it’s that simple; not upset just stating a fact.

And the businesses I’ve started from bodybuilding and being around bodybuilding aren’t small when it’s well into 6 figures.

That is awesome, very inspirational for all of us. After every dark night, there is a bright day.
Appreciate you bro! Too many times I could have walked away or quit like ya said but I refused!

Yes sir had surgery today! They fixed the abdominal wall which had gotten torn and destroyed during training over the 8 month prep. I was so pumped to do this and get this surgery done! I probly have 1 final surgery this winter to cosmetically fix the abs but other than that il be back in 3-4 wks and post some updates. I won’t lose an ounce of muscle either as I didn’t being 5 months completely off training last year I will still remain on the same diet no deviations that’s key 🔑

Graphic post 🚨

I’m writing this post today 9/25/23 I just got out of my 7th abdominal surgery to fix a destroyed abdominal wall.

22 years! Think about that for a second. Over 2 decades it took me to accomplish this dream!

31 shows | 4 shows this yr | 16 Pro Qualifiers
I used to be the kid on muscular development forum refreshing the page as the results came in watching ONE person turn Pro per year. I wondered hmm maybe 1 day that could be me…
Eventually i would hit rock bottom 3 times:

Losing 40-50lb each time from severe Ulcerative colitis. The first time losing 50lb in 2 wks in the hospital. I’ve had my entire colon & rectum removed over 5 surgeries and had an ileostomy bag twice now (the chances of this happening are slim to none). I’ve been put on bedrest; I’ve been told I was unfit to work. I’ve gone NPO (zero food ) for 12 days in the hospital; ivd had a poo 💩 bag twice now, I’ve heard “oh he’s done competing.”

17 months ago I was lying in a hospital bed after my 5th surgery but against all odds I am finally an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder.

When you go through this type of adversity you fight back with a force that’s almost unrecognizable. These struggles have shown my my purpose in life to help people and lead by example.
To anyone out there struggling mentally or physically, trust me, adversity will make you into a warrior.
Those pics are insane! That’s a ton of injuries you feel like you have a propensity for them or just shit luck?

Have a preference for any compounds? Any compounds you notice causing flare ups?

Have a preference for any compounds? Any compounds you notice causing flare ups?
Great question, I don’t use orals they alway destroyed stomach caused distention and bloating, tren same thing ruined digestion entirely.

Preference for sure low/moderate test, Eq gh those are top 3 i’d say. Nothing I ever used caused flare ups but the orals right away were a no deal

i will risk being banned to say wow have we all lost complete insanity
get the fuck out of this sport
u damned near died. for what? how much money u made so far in bbing? really like think bout it...
be more proud u got out the game and started a small biz and lived a long healthy life.

but guess i am in miniority here.
Why is someone who has had a near death experience not allowed to bodybuild?

Interested in hear your approach to having to take prolonged periods off training and how you manage to not lose any muscle

Interested in hear your approach to having to take prolonged periods off training and how you manage to not lose any muscle
Great question! Honestly it all comes down to diet. Basically when I started prep the previous 2 years I was off a total of 1 year! So 1 year out of 2 years zero cardio or lifting since I wasn’t cleared to. I’ll show ya some pics these will be hard to believe for some people but it’s the truth. All I ran was trt 200mg test a wk that’s it. I didn’t run gh until I was cleared to train. The belt apparatus in the one pic it’s to hold an ileostomy bag it’s called a stealth belt.

1 pic 7 wks off zero activity
(Arm pic)
2nd 9 wks off
3rd 10 wks off
4th 14 wks off

Attachments

• IMG_1975.png
    IMG_1975.png
    252 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1973.png
    IMG_1973.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1972.png
    IMG_1972.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1971.png
    IMG_1971.png
    332.2 KB · Views: 69
Great question! Honestly it all comes down to diet. Basically when I started prep the previous 2 years I was off a total of 1 year! So 1 year out of 2 years zero cardio or lifting since I wasn’t cleared to. I’ll show ya some pics these will be hard to believe for some people but it’s the truth. All I ran was trt 200mg test a wk that’s it. I didn’t run gh until I was cleared to train. The belt apparatus in the one pic it’s to hold an ileostomy bag it’s called a stealth belt.

1 pic 7 wks off zero activity
(Arm pic)
2nd 9 wks off
3rd 10 wks off
4th 14 wks off
Muscle memory is your friend and I'm sure you'll get it all back and then some!

Fuck yeah! Congrats Chris! Been following your journey for a good bit now! Glad you finally got your card!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131