over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2024 IFBB Pro Athlete and Show(s) running Mega Thread

AllOkJumpmaster

Registered
Newbies
Hey Gents,

We just wrapped up a great Arnold Classic Columbus, and had a lot of great and interesting discussion leading up to, and during. That commentary is one of my favorite things about this site.

I Figured we could create one mega thread and could channel news about IFBB athletes, coaches, and discuss various pro shows that will occur over the course of the 2024 competitive season. This also eliminates redundancy / prevents too many separate threads for every show, and keeps thoughts and comments in one place.

Next major show on the horizon is the Arnold Classic UK, March 15-17, 2024, in Birmingham, England.

Here is the confirmed athletes list as of a few weeks ago.

OPEN
Hadi Choopan
Samson Dauda
Jonathan Delarosa
Mohamed Shaaban Elimbaby
James Hollingshead
Andrew Jacked
Rubiel Mosquera
Antoine Vaillant
Akim Williams

CLASSIC
Breon Ansley
Michael Daboul
Josh Eastham
Urs Kalecinski
Antoine Loth
Emanuel Ricotti
Denis Romanov
Wesley Vissers

Not sure if Andrew Jacked will do it since IIRC his pulling from the AC Ohio was not due to VISA but other issues. Rubiel apparently was a VISA issue, so we may in fact see him there.

I commend your enthusiasm, it's good to see more of these types of threads and not other topics, if this forum presumes to be the elite of forums, discussions about contests should be a priority, especially now that the MD forum has disappeared, which was the pinnacle for these discussions.

Unfortunately, I always felt like an outsider because on the bodybuilding forums there seemed to be few interested in the shows, except when it was the Olympia or the Arnold.

The intention is to have a thread for all the shows of the year? Isn't it better to have a thread for each show?

Good Vito doing the Arnold south america.. pro debut, looking impressive!

Screenshot_20240311-073748_Instagram.jpg

is it just me or does the pic look shopped ?
No I believe that's REAL, no bending of the bed head board or the floor base boards. He is just crazy like that.

I commend your enthusiasm, it's good to see more of these types of threads and not other topics, if this forum presumes to be the elite of forums, discussions about contests should be a priority, especially now that the MD forum has disappeared, which was the pinnacle for these discussions.

Unfortunately, I always felt like an outsider because on the bodybuilding forums there seemed to be few interested in the shows, except when it was the Olympia or the Arnold.

The intention is to have a thread for all the shows of the year? Isn't it better to have a thread for each show?
I think we cover everything just fine. It’s always been AC, Olympia and maybe another show if someone showed up looking awesome or a new guy comes on the scene.

Not a lot of us can TRULY speak about contests. Out of this entire thread I’m only reading 2-3 members post’s because they have the knowledge and experience.

The members who know their shit don’t argue silly details and points. They don’t “what if?” Hypothetically. They judge based on what they see in front of them.

I support threads about contests a member is competing in or has a client in. A thread for EVERY contest won’t hold interest.

Hoping Rubiel turns up! I wonder if Hadi is still going?

2024arnoldukPRO_031524-1024x435.jpg

2024arnoldukPRO_031524_list1-800x826.jpg

2024arnoldukPRO_031524_list2-800x772.jpg

Did you hear that Samson and Milos split?? It's true. Samson is now being coached by his lower belly. 😆 ...jk, but I don't think Hadi is going to make it over. Some kind of travel issue I guess?🤷🏾

...So no matter what, there'll be a top 6 lol I am looking forward to seeing Akim drop the hammer again though 🤘🏾🤞🏾

Did you hear that Samson and Milos split?? It's true. Samson is now being coached by his lower belly. 😆 ...jk, but I don't think Hadi is going to make it over. Some kind of travel issue I guess?🤷🏾

...So no matter what, there'll be a top 6 lol I am looking forward to seeing Akim drop the hammer again though 🤘🏾🤞🏾
Don’t get too excited.. he may have another Brittany Spears moment and drop a new video on the gram in the morning. 😂

They say there’s no such thing as bad publicity… 🤷‍♂️

so is Hadi just going to skull fuck every show from here to the Olympia and then beat Derek in some kind of Edward Teach revenge tour?

that said, do you guys prefer the way it is now, or the way it was when you could qualify for the O on a point system?

So sad not to see some guys from Europe jumping here.
agreed it is not just sad, it is odd. this is the same crew of the Arnold Ohio. Not a single pro other pro wanted to take a shot? Perhaps they saw Hadi was doing it and said fuck it?

Do you think we see Nick do Night of Champions?

The thought was this. The Arnold Ohio and the Olympia are about the only two shows that command a stand alone thread. The rest don't, and even if they do, they engagment will be limited. IFBB pro fandom and following of the sport is niche even for this site.

A running thread like this not only gives a consolidated place to talk about these shows, but also just IFBB pro news in general. A guy posts an off season update, or someone changes coaches, maybe someone does an unannounced show...those are things guys would like to discuss but don t warrant a separate post. Also, a lot of times extended conversation about an athletes or a show will deviate form a main thread. this way all of those thoughts are in one place, instead of having to say something like "well I said that about Hadi in the Arnold thread" but then the convo comes up elsewhere.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws