over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Arnold Classic '24 Mega thread

lauralie is a goddess and great stage presence, awesome smile
was not impressed with the men's classic winner
lol @ arnold comment about physique guys hitting legs now - subtle torch slash complement.

glad to see this event and operation growing
oh that's right he did mention the legs.... I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or criticizing.

Personal taste of course, but to me Brandao is currently the epitome of pefection. I value simmetry and proportions above anything else.
He does look great. And based on the way Manion Jr spoke about him, and the reason they brought him out and compares him to Samson, Brandao might be getting more top looks in the coming years. But as far as Brandao being the best in terms of aesthetics right now, you might be overlooking Andrew Jacked.

He does look great. And based on the way Manion Jr spoke about him, and the reason they brought him out and compares him to Samson, Brandao might be getting more top looks in the coming years. But as far as Brandao being the best in terms of aesthetics right now, you might be overlooking Andrew Jacked.

In my opinion brandao looks much better, the only poses that andrew jacked looks good in are the front double and abs and thighs, the other poses he looks weird and his posing is not the best at all. Andrew from the 2022 texas pro isnt better than 2023 Olympia. Wheras Brandao made major improvements in size and condition since the 2022 Olympia.

Samson has just recorded on his IG that he does not do AC in the UK because his body does not respond, he has undergone tests and is waiting for the results.

I don't want to be misunderstood, but I knew that if Milos continues to listen to him and do so many shows, there will eventually come a time when his body will say enough is enough - I hope he will rest, allow his body to heal and he will be able to continue competing because I wouldn't like to see another great bodybuilder end his career. too early

Samson has just recorded on his IG that he does not do AC in the UK because his body does not respond, he has undergone tests and is waiting for the results.

I don't want to be misunderstood, but I knew that if Milos continues to listen to him and do so many shows, there will eventually come a time when his body will say enough is enough - I hope he will rest, allow his body to heal and he will be able to continue competing because I wouldn't like to see another great bodybuilder end his career. too early
Not responding anymore to certain protocols and getting ill are very different issues...any detail leaked out?

Not responding anymore to certain protocols and getting ill are very different issues...any detail leaked out?
Of course you're right but peaking for so many shows in a row has a destructive effect on the body - I hope it's nothing more serious and he just needs to rest.

Damn?? So Samson is out of the Arnold UK then?? The list is gonna be down to 6 competitors soon.

Probably has some insulin resistance going on. Just guessing though.

In my opinion brandao looks much better, the only poses that andrew jacked looks good in are the front double and abs and thighs, the other poses he looks weird and his posing is not the best at all. Andrew from the 2022 texas pro isnt better than 2023 Olympia. Wheras Brandao made major improvements in size and condition since the 2022 Olympia.
Even in the front double you can see his forearms are lacking vs Brandao, in that pose his triceps don´t look that good either, there is a lot of flat space from his elbow to the long head which makes them look weird.

Milos had a classic guy drop out the day of the Olympia last year as well, can't remember his name.

hopefully Samson didn't listen to Fouad when Fouad said 'you can't be a bodybuilder if you take blood pressure medication'

im still scratching my head over that one
Is it really that puzzling with the mind-boggling things people ask about and ideas they have on this very board?

Is it really that puzzling with the mind-boggling things people ask about and ideas they have on this very board?

True

But at the same time, these people on the board are at least asking the questions

Fouad was so sure of himself in his wrongful thinking… for years.. and is now paying the price

Had he bothered to bounce his ridiculous idea off someone like Hany or Chad, he most likely would have been set straight

It makes no sense to Milos' obsession that a pro athlete must always compete, in this sense Walker and Derek are an example, Nick preferred to do New York but then he rests for Olympia even though he could win them all, but it doesn't make sense, Olympia is the one race that really matters

Something I noticed. Look when all the Olympians are on the stage together. None of them look weathered, tired and older than they really look. Now look at guys like Fouad, Cisternino, etc. these guys are in there 40's and look like tired old men. You have the genetics or you don't.

Something I noticed. Look when all the Olympians are on the stage together. None of them look weathered, tired and older than they really look. Now look at guys like Fouad, Cisternino, etc. these guys are in there 40's and look like tired old men. You have the genetics or you don't.
not completely - when Fuad or Guy were competing, they also looked fresh - after so many years when you were on huge doses of hormones, your body accepted this state and started to consider it normal, adapting to it - then suddenly you stop huge doses of hormones and GH and your body starts get old quickly - that's my theory

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity