advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Female Bodybuilder test level 2577...

The evidence is there for all to see. Just look at all these girls close up. Yes some are unlucky (others very lucky) in that they don't have to push drugs in order to get bad side effects. Some girls are ruining their voices with a little avar or winny for example. Whilst others are pushing their avar (possibly primo, eq, winny, nolva, arom etc) doses and they aren't too bad. The same for the girls using the likes of test and tren and the variances are massive but every single of of them is getting noticeable side effects. These drugs aren't made for women. As posted transgenders (female to male) experience crazy changes using even 100-200mg test per week.

Forget about bodybuilding because all of them have extremely noticeable virilization. Some to the degree that they are mistaken for men all the time. Look at the physique division and over the years that has become essentially mini bodybuilding and all the girls are much more developed and ripped than female bodybuilders from the past. Some are ok because they are lucky and/or they don't push drugs whilst others have to wear wigs due to hair loss and have to shave because of unwanted hair growth. Some of them especially when dieted down look extremely masculine.

It's even gone down to the bikini division often because coaches (and athletes) don't have a clue and are willing to risk their future physical and mental health to get as lean as possible. You have bikini girls taking the likes of avar and primo for very long periods and the doses creep up over the years. None of this 5-10mg avar but more like 30-50mg and pushing serms and ai's closer to a show amongst other things. Many of them are ok in regards to virilization but all the top girls show signs even if minor. I used to fancy one of them and I have noticed over the years she has slowly started to turn more and more masculine and this a tiny bikini competitor who weighs no more than 60kg.

Damn, I hope that most women are at least aware of that. From what I have heard listening to coaches on podcast, most girls seem to just follow their coach's instruction for gear.
we are dealing with adults and everyone who does bodybuilding knows what they have to deal with - let's stop fucking moralizing others and get on with our lives

I dated a.few.chicks that juiced and.they were always horny. None that did anything over 100mgs/wk if I remember correctly. I can't imagine the sex drive of women who take.more.shit than I do. I would like.to find out though.. I mean they can't have hair on the.face....unless its like.after midnight....

I've often questioned my sanity, common sense, etc for pushing as long and hard as I did and then to realize there are females walking around that pushed harder is in one way oddly calming and another way completely mind blowing. To each there own, addiction doesn't discriminate between the sexes

Because if your being coached by someone you'd tell your coach about any negative side effects
That still doesn’t explain how @luki7788 would know their sex drive as he’s not coaching these women. Either way, I’m not sure who the fuck is telling their coach about their sex drive in check ins. I surely never did when I had one.

Female athletes in all divisions have gotten bigger and tougher, we all know how that happens.

But I think bodybuilders use similar doses as they did 10 or 15 years ago.

That still doesn’t explain how @luki7788 would know their sex drive as he’s not coaching these women. Either way, I’m not sure who the fuck is telling their coach about their sex drive in check ins. I surely never did when I had one.
Clearly you are clueless then because most aas users get some kind of sexual side effect at some point due to various reasons such as estrogen, prolactin imbalances etc

I have no idea what her sex drive was and I honestly didn't care lol

Clearly you are clueless then because most aas users get some kind of sexual side effect at some point due to various reasons such as estrogen, prolactin imbalances etc
What the fuck are you saying lol. I never said users don’t get sexual side effects. Did you even read what I said?

Would save an absolute fortune on all these transsexual hookers people spend their hard earned cash on these days. Don’t suppose you’ve got any links to pics of these over sized clitoris’ have you? Just asking for a pal 👀
Your fare share over at Reddit Big clit.com probably.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131