over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rock bottom to IFBB PRO bodybuilder

Very inspiring post. Congratulation and your accomplishments. And thanks for sharing this with us.

^^^can we even imagine the uncountable amount of set-backs ..daily discomfort ..physical & emotional pain that you endured thru those 22yrs?!!

..No

your ordeal was long & very serious ..it's the kind of ordeal that "checks your mettle" ..every ..single ..day

..very faaar from a "one-pep-talk-&-done" type o

^^^brother you'r like the "David Goggins" of bodybuilding

..you can not be killed ..& you will not be denied

^^^have to address this one too ..& say "..if only everyone had that"

you are too modest ..what you'v persevered thru here is VERY UNcommon
..your level of courage ..determination ..& discipline is very UNcommon

^^^your "super-power" is NOT common

►regardless, your tenacity ..spirit ..& resolve are inspirational
..it brings us all up-a-level ..it incites & energizes us to persevere against our own personal adversities like you
..instead of empowering our problems ..& ultimately succumbing to them

i think it's quite generous of you to suggest that we might all "..fight back" the same way ..in the same situation
(..i would like to believe it of myself ..but inside i'm vein & i ID with my body too much ..so i dunno?)

..nevertheless it fortifies (..& even re-starts) our will to fight ..rather than to just roll-over
..it's very hard to complain after reading you story

^^^thank you for sharing it with us all

Thank you brother! I gotta be honest this one got me choked up a little especially the David goggins reference 🙏

I definitely appreciate that man!

Early on in my career I knew I had what it took to win 212 shows up until my diagnosis; after that my goals changed simply to show people what’s possible and lead by example.

Life is never fair as we all know haha but if I can help people achieve their dreams that’s much more rewarding for me

So I have a few cool things coming up podcast with anabolicbodybuilding in the next 2 wks and hopefully a Documentary about the whole journey in a year or so I have a trailer for anyone interested.

Chris Santamaria: A story about Perseverance Trailer

Il be posting a lot more on here as I can to help anyone wanting help

For us that battle uc/crohns, can you give us a little bit of your diet? I’m sure prep is easier on you but what’s a bulking diet like?
I’d love to bro

I eat so boring it’s laughable however if I get daring the foods I try often destroy me lol

I use zero seasoning only salt

I do 6 oz portions in prep

M1 4 oz chicken 2 tbsp almond butter
M2 6 oz chicken 2 tbsp ab
M3 6 oz bison 1 scoop hangry joes COR preworkout
Evogen evp
M4 6 oz flank steak
M5 5 whole cage free eggs

I coach myself so Saturday eat whatever I want basically rice 🍚 COR rice noodles and usually burger and rice

I go by feel so some days il do carbs pre and post lift max of approx 125 carbs

Tell me more about the contest diet, macros, food choices, lowest calories during diet.

Fucking amazing man 👏🏿👏🏿
Appreciate you bro I’d love to!

I really can’t venture far outside these foods or I’ll be in the bathroom 🚽 more than I normally am lol 😆

M1 4 oz chicken 2 tbsp almond butter
M2 6 oz chicken 2 tbsp ab
M3 6 oz bison 1 scoop hangry joes COR preworkout
Evogen evp
M4 6 oz flank steak
M5 5 whole cage free eggs
I coach myself so Saturday eat whatever I want basically rice 🍚 COR rice noodles and usually burger and rice

I go by feel so some days il do carbs pre and post lift max of approx 125 carbs

I did no cardio really most of the prep maybe a dog walk daily 12 min walk

Lowest cals to make the middleweight like you n I chatted about was like 1500 highest 2500

I typically compete at 196-198 but I made middles 176 then stepped onstage at 194 😈

i will risk being banned to say wow have we all lost complete insanity
get the fuck out of this sport
u damned near died. for what? how much money u made so far in bbing? really like think bout it...
be more proud u got out the game and started a small biz and lived a long healthy life.

but guess i am in miniority here.

Respect!

Ruptured diverticulitis 2017, sepsis, 4 drains, 4 days in ICU, 6 days in med surg. C diff and a shit ton of abx.
2020 Sigmoid colon removal/resection.
2021 Toupet Fundoplication secondary to severe hiatal hernia.
2022 Ulcerative Colitis, Humira. Food triggers discovered.
Today 55 y/o, TRT, healthy, happy.
Just working on a few "distractions" at the moment and trying to be the best dad I can be.
There will be a day when this passion will come to an end. Start preparing for it now.

i will risk being banned to say wow have we all lost complete insanity
get the fuck out of this sport
u damned near died. for what? how much money u made so far in bbing? really like think bout it...
be more proud u got out the game and started a small biz and lived a long healthy life.

but guess i am in miniority here.
I don’t think his complications were caused by the sport. Got dealt a shit hand but still has a passion for this.

Graphic post 🚨

I’m writing this post today 9/25/23 I just got out of my 7th abdominal surgery to fix a destroyed abdominal wall.

22 years! Think about that for a second. Over 2 decades it took me to accomplish this dream!

31 shows | 4 shows this yr | 16 Pro Qualifiers
I used to be the kid on muscular development forum refreshing the page as the results came in watching ONE person turn Pro per year. I wondered hmm maybe 1 day that could be me…
Eventually i would hit rock bottom 3 times:

Losing 40-50lb each time from severe Ulcerative colitis. The first time losing 50lb in 2 wks in the hospital. I’ve had my entire colon & rectum removed over 5 surgeries and had an ileostomy bag twice now (the chances of this happening are slim to none). I’ve been put on bedrest; I’ve been told I was unfit to work. I’ve gone NPO (zero food ) for 12 days in the hospital; ivd had a poo 💩 bag twice now, I’ve heard “oh he’s done competing.”

17 months ago I was lying in a hospital bed after my 5th surgery but against all odds I am finally an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder.

When you go through this type of adversity you fight back with a force that’s almost unrecognizable. These struggles have shown my my purpose in life to help people and lead by example.
To anyone out there struggling mentally or physically, trust me, adversity will make you into a warrior.
Holy fuck man. After hearing your stories brother I have zero complaints about my life and health. Reading your story I had to sit back and check myself pretty hard. I admire your attitude. Many could learn from your trials. The fact you’re still getting after it despite your ungodly setbacks and shitty run of luck. You’re a tribute to the human spirit. What you’re doing is so much bigger than bodybuilding. It’s bigger than life itself. Besides the fact youv built an amazing world class body your spirit is second to none and you take the backseat to know one. I wish I could shake your hand in person. Fuck I wish I could give you a hug. You deserve all the best things life is waiting to offer you. Youv got my vote. If you ever need anything brother. I mean anything. Don’t be shy You just ask. I’d love to help you in any way I can. And if you have an upcoming show I’d like to go and stand right in the front and I’ll make more noise for you than youv ever heard in your life. Send me a pm I’d like to chat you up I have many questions for you. Have a good day my friend.stand tall Youv got reason to be proud. Your a fucking animal among men. Your a fucking survivor. The definition of champion and your story just inspired people all over this huge 🌎.

Graphic post 🚨

I’m writing this post today 9/25/23 I just got out of my 7th abdominal surgery to fix a destroyed abdominal wall.

22 years! Think about that for a second. Over 2 decades it took me to accomplish this dream!

31 shows | 4 shows this yr | 16 Pro Qualifiers
I used to be the kid on muscular development forum refreshing the page as the results came in watching ONE person turn Pro per year. I wondered hmm maybe 1 day that could be me…
Eventually i would hit rock bottom 3 times:

Losing 40-50lb each time from severe Ulcerative colitis. The first time losing 50lb in 2 wks in the hospital. I’ve had my entire colon & rectum removed over 5 surgeries and had an ileostomy bag twice now (the chances of this happening are slim to none). I’ve been put on bedrest; I’ve been told I was unfit to work. I’ve gone NPO (zero food ) for 12 days in the hospital; ivd had a poo 💩 bag twice now, I’ve heard “oh he’s done competing.”

17 months ago I was lying in a hospital bed after my 5th surgery but against all odds I am finally an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder.

When you go through this type of adversity you fight back with a force that’s almost unrecognizable. These struggles have shown my my purpose in life to help people and lead by example.
To anyone out there struggling mentally or physically, trust me, adversity will make you into a warrior.
I love this! 💚 You’re definitely an inspiration brother! I’m really just now getting into bodybuilding and I turn 44 tomorrow. I thought that me just being middle aged was going to be an obstacle 😂 but you’re on another level! Thank you for posting your story.

Holy fuck man. After hearing your stories brother I have zero complaints about my life and health. Reading your story I had to sit back and check myself pretty hard. I admire your attitude. Many could learn from your trials. The fact you’re still getting after it despite your ungodly setbacks and shitty run of luck. You’re a tribute to the human spirit. What you’re doing is so much bigger than bodybuilding. It’s bigger than life itself. Besides the fact youv built an amazing world class body your spirit is second to none and you take the backseat to know one. I wish I could shake your hand in person. Fuck I wish I could give you a hug. You deserve all the best things life is waiting to offer you. Youv got my vote. If you ever need anything brother. I mean anything. Don’t be shy You just ask. I’d love to help you in any way I can. And if you have an upcoming show I’d like to go and stand right in the front and I’ll make more noise for you than youv ever heard in your life. Send me a pm I’d like to chat you up I have many questions for you. Have a good day my friend.stand tall Youv got reason to be proud. Your a fucking animal among men. Your a fucking survivor. The definition of champion and your story just inspired people all over this huge 🌎.
Wow man thank you so much! I agree with you! Early on as we know bodybuilding can be very selfish but I learned early on even with the talent that was given to me that I wouldn't be able to play those cards. I started coaching people 20 years ago and along the way I found out I could help people by leading by example I do my own preps and always have for my best showings ontstage. after the many surgeries I still had the boxes to check and goals I set out for myself so I wanted to make a comeback and lead by example for my clients and anyone who followed along. I will say leading up to the 4 shows this year and after winning I have gotten so many messages like yourself, that have made the journey all worth it! I hope to help people in bodybuilding and of course so that it transfers in all areas of their life that with a positive mindset you really can accomplish just about anything you set out to do. thank you bro!

Incredibly impressive, well done sir!
thank you!
I love this! 💚 You’re definitely an inspiration brother! I’m really just now getting into bodybuilding and I turn 44 tomorrow. I thought that me just being middle aged was going to be an obstacle 😂 but you’re on another level! Thank you for posting your story.
haha happy birthday man!! appreciate it man! we're here for your support

Those entercutaneous fistulas looked nasty!! Massively impressive comeback and determination. As bad as a colostomy is, they’re about 10x easier to deal with than an ileostomy.

Super inspirational .. thank you for sharing !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131