over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kurt Havens QnA with IFBB Pro

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the prescribed dose for people with hiv was like 18iu a day. And didn't Cutler say when asked how much you should take replied "As much as you can afford."

This is a good channel. Been following him for a little while. He's really smart and brakes things down well.

Reactions: D2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the prescribed dose for people with hiv was like 18iu a day. And didn't Cutler say when asked how much you should take replied "As much as you can afford."

This is a good channel. Been following him for a little while. He's really smart and brakes things down well.

I think there's "nuance" to the as much as you can afford statement; when this comment was made I don't think generics were available and therefore it was all "relatively" expensive pharma - so the "afford" part was more of a bottleneck than it would be now.

I actually looked into this once just to see how it compared to BB use. You'd think if aids patients can take a certain amount to retain muscles BB should be able.to take at least the same amount and be relatively "safe". I found 12 to 15iu daily dosing. I am not saying all are on these doses but some are. Also I read something about certain manufacturers capping your gh costs to 36k a year. So theoretically you could be in a situation where you could take as much as the Dr is willing to prescribe and its not going to cost more.

I also was talking to a.certain Mr O winner and he was like 20iu day and this was over 20 years ago. No one believed me and said they guy was fucking with you. Times have changed

I actually looked into this once just to see how it compared to BB use. You'd think if aids patients can take a certain amount to retain muscles BB should be able.to take at least the same amount and be relatively "safe". I found 12 to 15iu daily dosing. I am not saying all are on these doses but some are. Also I read something about certain manufacturers capping your gh costs to 36k a year. So theoretically you could be in a situation where you could take as much as the Dr is willing to prescribe and its not going to cost more.

I also was talking to a.certain Mr O winner and he was like 20iu day and this was over 20 years ago. No one believed me and said they guy was fucking with you. Times have changed
The good thing about generics is price. In my country you can buy gh straight from the pharmacy and 30ius of norditropins is around 200us dollars.

I think he's got some decent information but he also says some weird shit sometimes.

For example:

He said to use Ketotifen to help from Clen down regulation. This has been debunked for fat burning 20 years ago. The fat burning effect of Clean doesn't totally down regulate. The "anabolic effect" does down regulate but the anabolic effect has only been studied in women. Not 1 guy uses Clean for an anabolic effect.

Like any other "expert", listen the the info and then apply it to yourself and your past and present experiences.

allegedly
Yes I forgot, I'm an IFBB pro so I'm a liar, everything I say on this board is a lie from the moment I got that pro card....LOL 🤷🏿

I think there's "nuance" to the as much as you can afford statement; when this comment was made I don't think generics were available and therefore it was all "relatively" expensive pharma - so the "afford" part was more of a bottleneck than it would be now.
Was it?? don't remember you being at Mega Gym for the conversation that night.

Keep in mind that if the use as much you can afford comment was true, it was true at a time you could NOT get kits for 100$.
TP has been around for quite a long time.

Yes I forgot, I'm an IFBB pro so I'm a liar, everything I say on this board is a lie from the moment I got that pro card....LOL 🤷🏿
Everyone knows that when you were in the Military you were involved in some type of "Bourne Identity" genetics experiment. I don't really want to "spill the beans" and say that your most likely a sixth or seventh generation clone of your original self...but ya know....I think its pretty obvious..

I think it also has a lot to do with increased income and overall expectations as you get older (generally speaking). I think as much as you can afford becomes as much as you're willing to spend/take. While I think that cheaper growth has always been around, there are a lot more sources these days that provide growth cheaper overall. Could be due to the increased reliability/credibility of generics or something else i may not know about. I remember times in my life where just my gear averaged out to 12 bucks a day now its probably pennies maybe 1-2$ day max. I knew one guy who could get growth when i was young and i think 120iu serostim kit was $500. There are probably some vets on the board that remember the horse gh that someone provided on this site that was i think 1-2$ an iu but could be wrong about that, shit gave me big welts every time I used it that lasted forever. I was at the dr once and had to take off my shit and he looked at my stomach and immediately asked what the hell you been injecting into your stomach I think it was Equigen or something like that. Today just using a board sponsor as an example and a $70 kit price your probably spending 17 bucks a day on 20iu growth/day. So around $500 a month. Plus an additional 50-300 plus on gear depending on what you take, how much and whether you buy premade or powers. Could be more could be less.

Add in gym memberships, supplements, peptides, slin and monitoring and the most costly thing, additional food you're probably all in for 2-3k minimum a month of course you could spend more. I'll leave out additional medical monitoring as I really can't quantify how much additionally your spending on medical care. Even the price overall of gym memberships has come down, excluding the people that go to lifetime or some other upscale gym I may not know about. So all this being said my point is and I suspect this of a lot of members on the board who are on the older side probably can afford a whole lot of GH these days but it comes down to do I really have any business taking that much. Of course that number is specific to each person and I would support any number someone wishes to take. Its their life. Also I didn't use any calculators for this post and just did the math in my head so prices might be a little off.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws