over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Beef Stu/Stu Sutherland

@Beef_Stu_97 how much NPP/Deca do you usually run in your off-season?

Don't take this in a bad way but why are you so obsessed with what every big guy is taking? It literally has no impact on you whatsoever. I know it's a forum so questions are only good but your mentality is way off. I would love you to run your OWN log. Tell us what you do. Experiment on yourself. Who cares if x person runs 600mg y compound or 900mg y compound. It should have no bearing on what you do. All your posts are asking other people about drugs. I would understand if you were new to this but you have probably asked Luki 100 similar questions like that about his cycle over and over. He tells you how it is and not long after you ask again. If some massive guy is doing x amount of slin it doesn't mean you should do it. Just the same if they are using x amount of trestolone as well.

Create your own path. According to your posts you have been running very high doses of drugs for a long period so you must be a freak by now. If you aren't something is majorly off. I would love you to post a pic and run your own log and tell us what you are doing. Inspire other people. Give instead of just taking. It would be cool to see you transform because you're obviously into all of this. If Stu came on here and wrote he decided to try 150mg trest per day and he is amazed does that mean you would copy his exact protocol? What if he wrote he does no more than 30mg per day would you just assume he is lying because that's too low? I know it's none of my business and you do you but I am genuinely trying to help you.

Don't take this in a bad way but why are you so obsessed with what every big guy is taking? It literally has no impact on you whatsoever. I know it's a forum so questions are only good but your mentality is way off. I would love you to run your OWN log. Tell us what you do. Experiment on yourself. Who cares if x person runs 600mg y compound or 900mg y compound. It should have no bearing on what you do. All your posts are asking other people about drugs. I would understand if you were new to this but you have probably asked Luki 100 similar questions like that about his cycle over and over. He tells you how it is and not long after you ask again. If some massive guy is doing x amount of slin it doesn't mean you should do it. Just the same if they are using x amount of trestolone as well.

Create your own path. According to your posts you have been running very high doses of drugs for a long period so you must be a freak by now. If you aren't something is majorly off. I would love you to post a pic and run your own log and tell us what you are doing. Inspire other people. Give instead of just taking. It would be cool to see you transform because you're obviously into all of this. If Stu came on here and wrote he decided to try 150mg trest per day and he is amazed does that mean you would copy his exact protocol? What if he wrote he does no more than 30mg per day would you just assume he is lying because that's too low? I know it's none of my business and you do you but I am genuinely trying to help you.

You summed it up in a way I could not

I thank you for this 😅

sounds familiar

I have watched a few Baidi Farl podcasts in recent months and they are definitely some of the best online. It's nice to see some honest talks from bodybuilders with good personalities.

It's literally on the first page
No it's not, on first page he came out from a rebound.... And usually minimal doses are used.

@Elvia1023 atm i am not running high doses because have always something in my life that doesn't let me keep my diet stable.

It was just curiosity because on the forum we have two guys coached by Bleu and the approach is quite similar.

But as I can see new year new excuse to shoot to the red cross. Enjoy.

He write he do like 2,2 g a week. Half of it is Test so say 1 g. Then EQ 500-700 mg. Say 700 mg. Then you have around 500 mg for the NPP.

You summed it up in a way I could not

I thank you for this 😅

Lol y’all know this is a huge pet peeve of mine. Not trying to single Jaxino out but I honestly just don’t understand this mentality. It’s sorta adjacent to my post the other day about looking for “miracles.” It’s just so silly. If he said I take 100mgs of NPP a week or 1 gram of NPP a week - what does it matter to you? Why should that affect your cycle? People need to stop comparing their cycles to others. Our bodies are so different and can react night and day to different compounds and doses. I’ve said this a million times - it’s fucking trial and error! You need to experiment on yourself. Thats all for now.

Lol y’all know this is a huge pet peeve of mine. Not trying to single Jaxino out but I honestly just don’t understand this mentality. It’s sorta adjacent to my post the other day about looking for “miracles.” It’s just so silly. If he said I take 100mgs of NPP a week or 1 gram of NPP a week - what does it matter to you? Why should that affect your cycle? People need to stop comparing their cycles to others. Our bodies are so different and can react night and day to different compounds and doses. I’ve said this a million times - it’s fucking trial and error! You need to experiment on yourself. Thats all for now.
Ok I get that…..

But how many iu do you take in one shot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner