over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Beef Stu/Stu Sutherland

UPDATE:

Started offseason blast and minicut about 10 days ago. Down about 4lbs so far to about 264.5 this morning. Just want to be rly lean going into the offseason phase.

Dropped food from around 650 carbs to like 400 (I think). Pretty aggressive drop, I want to get this over with quick. Added in 25 minutes of fasted cardio, which for me is just a brisk walk around my neighborhood (doesn't take much for me fortunately).

Cycle is:
700 test E
250 tren A
500 EQ
10iu GH Opti Greys
6iu Humalog preworkout

Only going to run the tren for a short period, 6 weeks max, then swap it out for nandrolone. Got a bunch of Deca and NPP both that I need to chew through so that's going to be my basis for most of the offseason. I kinda want to try Trestolone again. I have a lot brewed up already. I want to use it at like 100-150mg tho. Don't want any fuckin gyno lol.

Probably going to keep this minicut going for like 3-4 weeks total, then reverse out. I'll be keeping fasted cardio in for the whole year I think, should keep me very lean I've never done that in the offseason before).

Checkin pics from this morning below:

View attachment 182390View attachment 182391View attachment 182392View attachment 182393View attachment 182394
Looking big and tight

I do think adding 10mg of trest per day on top of any cycle could help a lot and probably fine for people who are estro sensitive. Adding it during a plateau could also be a good play.

If you ABUSE oil, yes it will cause problems. most I've ever used is 1.5cc per muscle. so before, with two push and two pull days a week, that was 12cc a week. which is fuck all really. I remember hearing somewhere that Trigili used like 12 bottles of painless pumps during his USA prep when he won, I think I used like 1.5 bottles when I won it lol

and it is "real tissue"... the purpose of an SEO is to cause inflammation, stretch fascia, and in turn allow a muscle to grow larger than it otherwise would have. the purpose isn't to have an arm made of oil, that just looks like shit.
After over a decade on this forum, this might be my favorite post of all time. Keep kicking ass my dude!

probably... not sure honestly. I took too much last time, but I still feel like I'm going to have problems with gyno no matter what.
im extremly !"estrogen" gyno sensitive, serms is the only thing that can keep my tits calm, 20mg nolva ed on cycle and always start low with ment at work up. Ment is just a whole different beast then alot of other roids for me personally, primo, test and ment was fuckin sweet, now throw it in a cutting cycle with tren and mast and holy shit ones fullness and strength will shoot thru the roof, i felt like a fuckin god going to the gym.

im extremly !"estrogen" gyno sensitive, serms is the only thing that can keep my tits calm, 20mg nolva ed on cycle and always start low with ment at work up. Ment is just a whole different beast then alot of other roids for me personally, primo, test and ment was fuckin sweet, now throw it in a cutting cycle with tren and mast and holy shit ones fullness and strength will shoot thru the roof, i felt like a fuckin god going to the gym.
Ditto.
Trest with Tren is unbelievable. With low Test is also much more friendly than you'd expect.

Just leave it here
thank you Stu for your time 💪

VERY FREQUENTLY

I've also been getting mistaken for Sam Sulek recently. I don't think people understand the difference between jacked gym bro and open pro... different scale lol
100 percent agree. There was a pic recently of him with Samson. I was blown away that people were shocked at how much bigger Samson was. Like wtf

UPDATE:

Started offseason blast and minicut about 10 days ago. Down about 4lbs so far to about 264.5 this morning. Just want to be rly lean going into the offseason phase.

Dropped food from around 650 carbs to like 400 (I think). Pretty aggressive drop, I want to get this over with quick. Added in 25 minutes of fasted cardio, which for me is just a brisk walk around my neighborhood (doesn't take much for me fortunately).

Cycle is:
700 test E
250 tren A
500 EQ
10iu GH Opti Greys
6iu Humalog preworkout

Only going to run the tren for a short period, 6 weeks max, then swap it out for nandrolone. Got a bunch of Deca and NPP both that I need to chew through so that's going to be my basis for most of the offseason. I kinda want to try Trestolone again. I have a lot brewed up already. I want to use it at like 100-150mg tho. Don't want any fuckin gyno lol.

Probably going to keep this minicut going for like 3-4 weeks total, then reverse out. I'll be keeping fasted cardio in for the whole year I think, should keep me very lean I've never done that in the offseason before).

Checkin pics from this morning below:

View attachment 182390View attachment 182391View attachment 182392View attachment 182393View attachment 182394
Man your lower lat attachments tie ins are fucking mean

I saw your post about your sponsorship with Apollon on insta, congrats man, though some people seem pretty upset about the haircut lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws