over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol is the shit!!!

Thanks again for starting this thread and dont listen to that negative b.s. bro

How long do you hope to be able to maintain the increase in size?
Do you need to continue injecting the oil to do so?

Does the swelling interfer with strength?

I hope that in the end to keep an inch by growing muscle into the stretched out fascia tissue.and no the swelling is not interfearing with my strength at all,If anything the increase in size is mentally pumping me up and making me stronger.I am following bigAs protocal just upping the dose a bit and im gonna run maintenence a little longer as well to allow my self more time for actual muscle growth.

synthol, aas, slin, hgh, and so on are all tools. A surgeon can pick up a scalpel and save someones life or u can use a scalpel to trim ur fingernails. (have done it in the past) my point is that its all about proper use. the majority say that aas is cheating. BTW, 22's are huge bro, good job, i hope i get there someday. i doubt i can brake 20 tho

Thanks for Posting Rocco and I apologize for the disrespectful comments from one or two guys.
We appreciate the feedback and glad to hear is working well.

If some of you guys want to talk shit or Flame it will not be tolerated.
Debate if you wish but do it with some respect.

Guys, syntherol is a great product, no doubt. But word to the wise,make sure you order at least 2 bottles. The reason being, you need a maintenance phase where you still hit your arms once every week or so in order to maintain a full inch. If you use it and then discontinue cold turkey, I found I only kept a 1/2". Still great results, but wish I had a bottle for maintenance

I didnt think the swelling interfered with strength much at all. If anything it made me want to lift more because the pump was so intense I felt as if heavy,painful reps were the only way to satisfy it. Dont go too heavy with your weights though, its all about stretching the muscle and building a pump when your using this stuff. And yes, you def need to use a maintenance dose here and there to maintain the full result. My experience

I didnt think the swelling interfered with strength much at all. If anything it made me want to lift more because the pump was so intense I felt as if heavy,painful reps were the only way to satisfy it. Dont go too heavy with your weights though, its all about stretching the muscle and building a pump when your using this stuff. And yes, you def need to use a maintenance dose here and there to maintain the full result. My experience

Abolish, did you do bis and tris, or just one?

Abolish, did you do bis and tris, or just one?

I did everything in the bi's EXCEPT a couple shots in the traps just to see how it felt. Believe it or not, the traps is about the least painful thing I've ever injected and easier than I thought. But almost the entire bottle in the bi's. Hurts a little the first 5 or 6 days and then as the bicep fascia becomes stretched more the injections are painless. Most of the gains were within the first week for me, it def slowed down even after that, even at 2-3 cc's. But I did get a full inch in 30 days, that no bullshit, and kept a full 1/2" after totally stopping it. I was skeptical about this shit forever myself, but I'm telling you guys, it works and dont let Valentino or Klaud Doring scare you from using it. You will not look like that with just a bottle here and there. The biceps week one will be hard and larger but swollen, week 2-4 they will get bigger but get a tad bit softer, after the 4th week they'll go back to rock hard again during discontinued use or during a lighter maintenance dose. Just remember to hit all the heads like the diagram shows you. 6 sites in each bicep

Rocco,

I hope that in the end to keep an inch by growing muscle into the stretched out fascia tissue.and no the swelling is not interfearing with my strength at all,If anything the increase in size is mentally pumping me up and making me stronger.I am following bigAs protocal just upping the dose a bit and im gonna run maintenence a little longer as well to allow my self more time for actual muscle growth.

Continue to share your experiment with us, please. We are all excited to see your progress.

When one of these individuals who post ridiculous statements can display a 22inch arm as you have done, then we will be interested in what they have to say.

Obviously many professionals have indulged in the quest for enormous arms! I suspect you are in good company, Rocco.

Continue to share your experiment with us, please. We are all excited to see your progress.

When one of these individuals who post ridiculous statements can display a 22inch arm as you have done, then we will be interested in what they have to say.

Obviously many professionals have indulged in the quest for enormous arms! I suspect you are in good company, Rocco.

Exactly.
The last thing we are going to allow is some disrespectful fella thats never even used the product Jump in here and act like an expert.

Good luck. Obviously you've done your work to attain that size already. Aside from pumping some oil in there, you've stretched the hell out of the fascia and surrounding tissue and that will make gains easier, so I doubt you'll be stuck at a puny (hehe) 22" for any longer. Keep us posted, some of us newbs are eagerly awaiting..

day 5s injections went very smoothly at 1.5ccs,i will be heading to the gym in a couple minutes to blast bis and tris i am hitting arms 3 times a week for my entire synthol run.I will be upping to 2 ccs tomorrow.

i agree with arnoldismyhero; i dont see anything different than using AAS or synterol, gh or peps blah blah

its bodybuilding not freaking olympics, what honor? lol its about growing

syntherol growth if you do make it permanent is more physical way vs AAS/GH is more of chemical way to grow...whats the difference in the end? i hate people sometimes lol

you have to gain 10-15 lbs to add about 1 inch to your arm, how can someon keep doing that without putting on additional fat? also doesnt matter if the person's arms are 22 or 13, i see no difference in bodybuilding, again what honor?

rocco, will be watching this thread, also afterwards to see if you keep most of it too, goodluck.

i wonder what kind of routine you should do afterwards to fill up the 'space'? high rep blood pumping work or low rep heavy stuff?

i agree with arnoldismyhero; i dont see anything different than using AAS or synterol, gh or peps blah blah

its bodybuilding not freaking olympics, what honor? lol its about growing

syntherol growth if you do make it permanent is more physical way vs AAS/GH is more of chemical way to grow...whats the difference in the end? i hate people sometimes lol

you have to gain 10-15 lbs to add about 1 inch to your arm, how can someon keep doing that without putting on additional fat? also doesnt matter if the person's arms are 22 or 13, i see no difference in bodybuilding, again what honor?

rocco, will be watching this thread, also afterwards to see if you keep most of it too, goodluck.

i wonder what kind of routine you should do afterwards to fill up the 'space'? high rep blood pumping work or low rep heavy stuff?

I will be doing 3 workouts a week,1 will be heavy weight low reps,1 will be super sets with reps 10-15 and 1 will be reps 15-20.I will post daily.

Keep it up man. I like hearing these results.

Thanks for Posting Rocco and I apologize for the disrespectful comments from one or two guys.
We appreciate the feedback and glad to hear is working well.

If some of you guys want to talk shit or Flame it will not be tolerated.
Debate if you wish but do it with some respect.

Anabolic Review Steroid.com was like that.
Couldn't post anything without a couple
smart ass comments from the same 150lb
keyboard punks that have nothing better to
do then make fun of people

rocco, keep us up to date on how things are goin.
I've been looking into this stuff too for a while
but not yet tried it.

^how is it going rocco?

^how is it going rocco?

day 8s injects went well,i am still at 1.5 ccs,i will be going up in 2 days to 2ccs,not much bruising,the guns are looking bigger,i will measure them again in a few days,soreness is going down.Great feeling being pumped all the time.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear