over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol is the shit!!!

day 8s injects went well,i am still at 1.5 ccs,i will be going up in 2 days to 2ccs,not much bruising,the guns are looking bigger,i will measure them again in a few days,soreness is going down.Great feeling being pumped all the time.

Awesome man cant wait to hear the difference before and after and hopefully pics

did 2ccs today for day nine and it feels fucking great,the pump is insane,the guns are at 23" now so i am up a full inch in 9 days,i know there some inflamation but it looks awesome.My buddy is up an inch on each calf as well he is doing 1.5cc in each calf head,he is on day 14 or so and adjusting very well he says the pain is getting better,he is going up to 2 ccs soon.A couple little bruises here and there but i dont give a shit.

did 2ccs today for day nine and it feels fucking great,the pump is insane,the guns are at 23" now so i am up a full inch in 9 days,i know there some inflamation but it looks awesome.My buddy is up an inch on each calf as well he is doing 1.5cc in each calf head,he is on day 14 or so and adjusting very well he says the pain is getting better,he is going up to 2 ccs soon.A couple little bruises here and there but i dont give a shit.

sweet rocco. when can we expect pics?

oh yeah, are you using sytherol from our board sponsor?

Rocco, ready to see your progress!! :)

I can understand how syntherol would be a good choice for yourself. I also quit using gear a while back and it would be nice to get the same feeling of being full and looking filled out once again.

I have actually though about it, might give it around this summer for the bi's and tri's. I'm turning into a fucking pussy 'beach body' guy, haha... squats what are those?? :p It's unfortunate I live in the midwest :D

to be honest I have been tempted to try syn in my arms since they dont respond as well as the rest of me.. think my forearm strength has somthing to do with it. "My forearms are as big as my biceps" anyway I have tats covering up my arms so its hard to see veins or what not... any ideas for those of you doing this? sorry hope this is not a highjack

to be honest I have been tempted to try syn in my arms since they dont respond as well as the rest of me.. think my forearm strength has somthing to do with it. "My forearms are as big as my biceps" anyway I have tats covering up my arms so its hard to see veins or what not... any ideas for those of you doing this? sorry hope this is not a highjack

no big deal bro,you will just get some bruises that you wont see either,every body hits surface veins now and then.

Good luck with it bro. You will be very pleased. I was.

Rocco,
Glad to see you started, that's awesome!

Hope my advice helped.

Glad you researched and got your shit right before starting, unlike a lot of others. The result will definitely pay off.

-halflife

no lumps it looks the same as before just bigger its keeping the same shape because i am injecting in a different spot every time.It is settling great real smooth,only 1 bruise on my left bi from going thru a vein,not bad 1 out of 8 shots.I have been contemplating it for months now and asked 100s of questions and finally said fuck it.I am going to do the protocal for the 30 days then do 2 shots a week for 8 weeks then 1 shot a week for eight weeks,just to make sure i keep a good amount of size,I will shot for 24s then when the swelling goes down i hopefully have 23s.ask any questions you need to,i did.
definitely keep us posted rocco.i'm really considering going with synthol maybe after the summer.pm me if you can on how you're cycling.thnx bro.

day 14 still doing 2ccs,all is going well,the bis feel incredible everyday.Ive only had 3 bruises so far and they were small.no lumps because im massaging and stretching constantly but its worth it.Thanks for everyone who helped me in this procedure.Pics will be coming soon.

I've been in the medical field for years and think Syntherol is a great idea.
I'm surprised you don't see clinics out there for men that give Syntherol injections, like those that give botox.
If it works it works.

Interesting thread...Progress seems to be very impressive...

Would like to see some pics

WOW that was a long thread...when the pics comin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner