over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine injections painfull ?

I've been using it for about a month. IM, one inch. No issues at all other than losing body fat. I started at 2 ml pre workout for the first few weeks and am now at 3 ml. Every once in awhile it stings a bit going in but no redness or swelling. I actually figure the stinging has more to do with hitting a nerve than the substance itself.

All these guys bragging about it being the second coming can you put up before and after pics?

I sent Synthetek a email with a link. Hopefully they can chime in. I will say that despite the swelling and red bump after about 4 days my veins were without question more pronounced.I just cant continue to inject something that is causing this kind of a reaction. I know Synthetek makes quality stuff so I hope they have a solution for me as I was very excited to run their products.

You started drinking synthetine?

Yep.Aside form not being anywhere near as good of absorption is there a problem with drinking it? I mean I have 6 bottles i didn't want to let it go to waste. I did a glute injection after we talked and got the same result. Been drinking it ever since. I did try a sub Q 1ml shot it my stomach last night. Kinda looks like a have a ingrown hair or pimple where i pinned.

6 bottles?!?!?! Damn - I am making one stretch this entire damn contest - lol I wish I had as many as you brother. You got the fat burning good good right there.

Last edited:
Well I gave a unopened bottle to a friend and he had the same reaction.

I sent them a email with a link but no response yet. Any suggestions ? Big A ? K1? I understand that there are thousands of people that have run sythetine with nothing but positive results but here are 4 people now that have ordered within the last month all getting the same reaction. One of which ran it before with no trouble at all.

please advise.

Well I gave a unopened bottle to a friend and he had the same reaction.

I sent them a email with a link but no response yet. Any suggestions ? Big A ? K1? I understand that there are thousands of people that have run sythetine with nothing but positive results but here are 4 people now that have ordered within the last month all getting the same reaction. One of which ran it before with no trouble at all.

please advise.

I messaged Big A about this myself and he is looking into it. He said the pip with water based products has to do with the incompatibility of the body's ph and the product's ph. Although that doesn't explain how one guy has had different reactions at different times with the same product. Perhaps the ph of the product or his body is slightly different now and that's why he reacted differently.

I have literally just injected 3ml synthetine in my bicep pre workout and another 3ml post workout and I can't even tell I have injected anything. Some guys just seem to respond differently to this stuff.

I messaged Big A about this myself and he is looking into it. He said the pip with water based products has to do with the incompatibility of the body's ph and the product's ph. Although that doesn't explain how one guy has had different reactions at different times with the same product. Perhaps the ph of the product or his body is slightly different now and that's why he reacted differently.

I have literally just injected 3ml synthetine in my bicep pre workout and another 3ml post workout and I can't even tell I have injected anything. Some guys just seem to respond differently to this stuff.

DAMMIT MAN!!! I'm Jealous!! I just want to run this shit and can't! lol

Bottom of my bottle says 00570061 exp dec18

I've tried 1/2 27g, 1in 25g, 1.5in 25g. Went all the way down to 1/2ml and still had inflammation and pain

Speaking to the manufacturer (one of the, if not the biggest, world wide pharmaceutical contract manufacturer) to see if there is any reason for this batch and for them to test it.

I've tried 1/2 27g, 1in 25g, 1.5in 25g. Went all the way down to 1/2ml and still had inflammation and pain

Same !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 323

This is the same batch number as the bottle I have that is giving me issues

Well this has to be an individual thing as that is my exact batch number. Genuinely this is really weird as it is the most painless injection for me out of everything I have ever used. Just shows me how everyone is different.

I've banged in 5cc regularly and never even a little pain.

Well this has to be an individual thing as that is my exact batch number. Genuinely this is really weird as it is the most painless injection for me out of everything I have ever used. Just shows me how everyone is different.

Clearly it's not just a individual thing if now all of a sudden all these people are complaining about PIP , swelling , with a red bump at the surface on a product that has been painless and smooth across the board for years and years. I at first thought it was just me having a bad reaction to the product. Everyone's body is different and I automatically assumed it was just my body saying no. After giving a bottle to a friend and him experiencing the same thing and then reading this thread I don't feel it's just a individual reaction anymore. I have the upmost respect and confidence in Synthetek still and I'm sure they will make it right . I just want to run this shit and get pealed !

I sent them a email with a link but no response yet. Any suggestions ? Big A ? K1? please advise.

Big A said he is contacting the manufacturer so I guess we see what he comes back with?!

Don't a true before pic but this was 1 hour after shotting 2mls..... forgive me as I may have posted this recently in another thread... love this stuff

Attachments

• SynthetineDay1.jpg
    SynthetineDay1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 307
Clearly it's not just a individual thing if now all of a sudden all these people are complaining about PIP , swelling , with a red bump at the surface on a product that has been painless and smooth across the board for years and years. I at first thought it was just me having a bad reaction to the product. Everyone's body is different and I automatically assumed it was just my body saying no. After giving a bottle to a friend and him experiencing the same thing and then reading this thread I don't feel it's just a individual reaction anymore. I have the upmost respect and confidence in Synthetek still and I'm sure they will make it right . I just want to run this shit and get pealed !

You have misunderstood my post. When I write it's an individual thing I mean individual to individual not as just 1 individual. I simply meant everyone is different. Clearly it's not just one person as I have seen posts from at least 7 people in the last few days writing they reacted bad to it.

In my experienced, it feels like a bee sting that burns like hell. I can't stand the super pain so that I change the others instead, but I still feel a bit pain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131