over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep and tricep injections

pistonpump

Registered
Who here does them regularly?

How much oil can you put safely?

I might have pinned bis once in the past, I guess I was scared with the longer needles and all the veins in the area.
Since switching to slin pins on a cruise I started to pin bis and tris with a 27g. 1cc. I like the pumped feel, I'm thinking this can work for site enhancement as it's a small enough muscle to stretch the fascia with the added oil. Does this sound plausible? Pin like 2 days before hitting the muscle to maximize muscle volume. Will this equate to helping push more growth in the muscle?

I'm sure lots of guys have experience with this. Thanks 💪💪

I use a 27g warm and put 1cc in each just fine. I’m not huge. Arms are about 18-19

I shoot the long head of triceps regularly. Something smooth like NPP and long ester test I’ve done up to 2cc with.

I do 1 inch pins for triceps. I hate pinning biceps but I use a 1.5 for them.

I highly recommend not shooting the outer head of the triceps. Everyone I know who’s pinned a nerve shooting arms did it while shooting that head. Looks cool when it’s got some oil in there but it’s a real bitch if you get a nerve.

I shoot the long head of triceps regularly. Something smooth like NPP and long ester test I’ve done up to 2cc with.

I highly recommend not shooting the outer head of the triceps. Everyone I know who’s pinned a nerve shooting arms did it while shooting that head. Looks cool when it’s got some oil in there but it’s a real bitch if you get a nerve.
I’ve hit a nerve pinning my right outer tri. Was so bad that it still has a divot in it, and this was about 10yrs ago, now. Never again will I pin tris.

I’ll hit bis with a slin pin every now and again up to 3/4ml.

I don’t advise arm injections or calf injections. It’s better to stick with larger muscle groups.

With Enanthate ester my rotation is both delts and tri's. With shorter esters I'll throw the glutes in. I use a 23g x 1" pin every 3 days for delts and tri's. I've regularly pinned 2cc's in my Tri's no problem, have done 3cc's with some discomfort, but nothing to kill my training them. I guess I'm lucky, never hit a nerve pinning the triceps. Pinning Delts, Tri's and Glutes gives me the least amount of discomfort out of all the possible pinning locations, so training isn't affected.

I hit the lateral head with 25 gauge, 1in pin, 1.5cc max. Does look good with some oil in there.

Do u feel these add to muscle growth though? Does it help with fascia stretching and does it have benefit besides added fullness from the oil to make it a little nicer cosmetically?

I just pinned both outer tricep heads no problem.

Last time I tried to hit biceps with a 27g skin I hit a nerve in both biceps so kinda spooked. Lots of veins too in the area

Who here does them regularly?

How much oil can you put safely?

I might have pinned bis once in the past, I guess I was scared with the longer needles and all the veins in the area.
Since switching to slin pins on a cruise I started to pin bis and tris with a 27g. 1cc. I like the pumped feel, I'm thinking this can work for site enhancement as it's a small enough muscle to stretch the fascia with the added oil. Does this sound plausible? Pin like 2 days before hitting the muscle to maximize muscle volume. Will this equate to helping push more growth in the muscle?

I'm sure lots of guys have experience with this. Thanks 💪💪
Arms are 21, triceps are where 90% of my shots go-they absorb quickly usually 1 ml but I’ve done 2 and 3 but it’s less comfortable. Bicep shots are more for precontest and are generally uncomfortable but after 20 year of this my glutes are saddle leather and my quads don’t like shots they way they did 10 and 20 years ago which was my previous fave spot

Arms are 21, triceps are where 90% of my shots go-they absorb quickly usually 1 ml but I’ve done 2 and 3 but it’s less comfortable. Bicep shots are more for precontest and are generally uncomfortable but after 20 year of this my glutes are saddle leather and my quads don’t like shots they way they did 10 and 20 years ago which was my previous fave spot
Same with quads. I inject into quads now and it’s like drilling into concrete

I loved doing triceps injections, did a bunch. One day, I started injecting and my entire arm became on fire. From my shoulder to my hand, for 5 full minutes. I was freaking out but it eventually quit.

Took a break, then started back. Hit the exact same nerve again and quit ever since. This wasn't nicked a nerve, something was literally on Fire the entire length of the arm.

Every time I inject my outter triceps, the entire tricep spasms and feels funny; I then push the needle all the way in and there is no pain - DUMB question here guys, but I'm taking it from the replies this is a bad sign? LOL..

Same with quads. I inject into quads now and it’s like drilling into concrete
Yea I can put a 2 ml shit in my quad and it’ll take two weeks to absorb, DT massage helps but I think it’s. Just part of this life

I do them all the time. I’ve done as much as 3ml in the long head. I prefer using 1ml in an insulin pin into 1 or more places around the tricep though

What about biceps
I did them for several years too. Much more painful….but I liked the way it looked lol. 1 ml feels like a lot. But I did manage to do 2-3 at a time sometimes. A really deep needle is a must here though or I’d always get inflammation

How are u guys pinning long head? It seems so hard to get to. Which angle are u doing it at?

I’ve hit a nerve pinning my right outer tri. Was so bad that it still has a divot in it, and this was about 10yrs ago, now. Never again will I pin tris.

I’ll hit bis with a slin pin every now and again up to 3/4ml.
I've also hit that exact nerve on a couple different occasions. It's no joke. Think tren cough is bad. That's a little slap in the wrist compared to hitting a nerve right on. Feels like someone soaked your arm in gasoline amd set it on fire. There is no way to stop it. You can run circles around your house or scream to high heaven. Your going have to ride out the most intense pain ever for 1 to 2 minutes as it wears off.

I remember it being so bad I ran my arm under a cold shower knowing it wast going to do any good but I did it anyways. Just becareful pinning and injecting. If you feel even the slightest bit of pain or resistance as oil goes in. Stop and repin elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131