over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine Question

Tomorrow I'm off from work because my school is closed due to the snow again so I'll train twice most likely and pin 3ml pre workout both times, back in am and arms pm with cardio after both. I should be able to get a better idea of whether or not it has a direct affect on the pumps.

Would you be prepping for a show, Bobby? :D

I know the only times I'm motivated enough to train that much are when I have a clear goal/ set date in front of me... ;):)

Would you be prepping for a show, Bobby? :D

I know the only times I'm motivated enough to train that much are when I have a clear goal/ set date in front of me... ;):)

Haha without being too long winded..yes and no. I’m dieting and seeing how things come together before deciding on anything specifically. There are quite a bit around these parts in the spring and summer so I’ll see how things play out. If I do it will be before my son is born in August!

So, when take 10 days 400mg DNP. Want to take together with Synthetine. How much? Are only 10 days. 20ml?
Together with HGH Fragment!
So, how take it best?
5 Times 500mcg Fragment, 30min later 3-5iu Slin, 15 min later 4ml Synthetine?! Or what do you think?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Before all that craze about using slin alongside with it that appeared a couple years ago, I had been taking it for well over a decade by itself on an empty stomach... and trust me, it works well that way! :)

Exactly. I am guessing but I would say approx 70% of my synthetine injections have been without slin.

So, when take 10 days 400mg DNP. Want to take together with Synthetine. How much? Are only 10 days. 20ml?
Together with HGH Fragment!
So, how take it best?
5 Times 500mcg Fragment, 30min later 3-5iu Slin, 15 min later 4ml Synthetine?! Or what do you think?

Not sure I am getting this. Are you stating 20ml per day. As in 500mcg frag with slin and 4ml synthetine 5 times per day? That is ALOT! I guess if it's only for 10 days then cool but I don't think it's really needed. That would be used for someone in a mad rush for something and who is behind. Otherwise I think there should never be any rush in dropping weight (or gaining it).

Synthetine goes great with dnp. I wouldn't use more than 400mg dnp ever. The synthetine will give you a boost when using it. Frag is great too. If running all that I would dose everything pre workout and go from there.

I would recommend adding in a 2nd set of injections. If doing fasted cardio you could it before then and the other set pre training. Basically do them am/pm. I would try 500mcg frag, 3iu slin and 5ml synthetine twice daily for ultimate fat loss. DNP is an amazing fat burner just be sensible with it and a little bit can go a long way.

If you are behind and have date then maybe go for it but I don't see the need. If you are fine on 400mg dnp then stick with that. You want a dose that you can still train hard on and feel fine. I know too many who use too much dnp and they can't even train and they feel like death for 1 week. Yes they drop loads of weight but it's a stupid approach. Frag and synthetine make me feel good so you can dose them high but with dnp I always use low doses.

Sorry I went on a bit of a rant then and it was more speaking generally as opposed to you. Try the 2 per day approach that I listed above. Even 3ml synthetine will be great but I said 5ml because you said 10 days and that will be 1 bottle in 10 days and of course better results than 3ml in my experience.

2 Times 2Ml take since for Weeks.
What Timing do you prefer? Between the shoots...

2 Times 2Ml take since for Weeks.
What Timing do you prefer? Between the shoots...

It doesn't really matter. So you are doing 4ml per day? If you do am cardio and pm training I would recommend 2ml 30 mins before both. If you are training just once I would inject 4ml 30 mins pre workout.

I mean between Fragment, Slin, Synthetine and Training/Cardio?
What about meals? Cardio fasted, Training also??

I mean between Fragment, Slin, Synthetine and Training/Cardio?
What about meals? Cardio fasted, Training also??

Dose the frag, slin and synthetine together. Do them all approx 30 mins before cardio and weight training.

Cardio do fasted but be careful with slin. I would use no more than 3iu regular slin for that. You could even go without slin if you wanted. If you do it at home then great but if you go out have sugar on hand just incase. 3iu regular slin is fine though but you have to be careful with rapid acting slin such as humalog. I don't know your sensitivity so start at 1iu then 2iu etc... basically just use common sense.

For training I would have a balanced (complex carbs, protein and good fats) meal approx 90 mins pre workout. Dose everything 30 mins pre workout.

That's just a simple approach but obviously things can be tailored to your exact goals and schedule. Even if I am trying to lose body fat I personally like to have an intra shake and my carbs around training so it makes things easier if using slin.

Slin is no Problem. First Time use was 15 Years ago.

So all together? No Time Protocol?

Slin is no Problem. First Time use was 15 Years ago.

So all together? No Time Protocol?

Great. I wasn't sure if you had used slin much. Yes dose them all together. I would do slin (r), synthetine then frag. I assume you are using regular slin? That has an onset of approx 30 mins so it's fine. If fasted it will hit in much faster though. In my experience for synthetine it doesn't make much difference if you dose things 15, 30, or 45 pre workout. 30 mins is a nice amount of time for me.

The type of slin you are using is the main factor so dose it so it hits in around the time you start training. Moreover hgh frag is best dosed approx 20 mins pre workout so use that last in the sequence. Nothing has to be exact but you want everything to be dosed just before training for optimal results.

Exactly. I am guessing but I would say approx 70% of my synthetine injections have been without slin.

I don’t t think i used insulin but i put all 6ccs of synthetine in my glutes which gave me a big bubble butt for the ladies.

Actual slin pins are just 1ml so no good. I have 3ml syringes and various needle types. You can't go wrong with anything from 25-30G and 1/2- 1 inch needles. Inject IM in your delts. What needles do you have?
hey brotha i appreciate the help. i did this morning for fasted cardio 2mls IM in my leg, i was too pussy to shot my shoulders by myself...lol
i will buy 27g needles or even 28g ... i appreciate the help[/lang]

L-Carn is like creatine...with every injection you are filling a tall glass up.
So something as simple as 3ml per day will do great....meaning you can skip a day here and there and youll be absolutely fine.

Also, no point of using a fat needle and syringe for this.
Use a 29g slin pin and fill it up 3 times. Easy, you feel nothing, no PIP at all.

hey brotha i appreciate the help. i did this morning for fasted cardio 2mls IM in my leg, i was too pussy to shot my shoulders by myself...lol
i will buy 27g needles or even 28g ... i appreciate the help[/lang]

Lol...I'm the complete opposite. I fear shooting my legs, and my shoulders are my go-to spot. I'm going to be starting 6ml pre and go from there.

Thanks for the info with regards to using it with slin or not, greatly appreciate it guys! Haven't touched slin so will utilize Phidias' approach and thanks Elvia for the recommended units in case I later decide to go down that path.

Going to see where 8 weeks at 5ml per day gets me before reevaluating. Recently dropped 12 pounds through diet so looking for a little more fat loss while adding a couple pounds back on.

All of you on here are a tremendous help, much appreciated!

Last edited:
Going to be throwing my hat into the ring as well.

Going to start off at 4ml day done 30 minutes preworkout as I start sipping on my intra with HBCD as I go out the door.

I'm not changing anything with my diet....just adding this in as the only variable. I do a 3 on 1 off split....so I won't be using on rest days. Since I will be skipping a day here and there....I may bump to 5ml after a week or so.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I shot 3ml again pre workout and maybe about 10 mins after when I was about to leave for the gym I felt my blood sugar drop and just kinda felt shitty. Don't know if it had anything whatsoever to do with the synth but just figured I'd see if anyone else has ever had that happen..I did not and will not use with slin this go round so that wasn't involved. Anyway that went away as we were driving and I had my usual apple immediate pre workout and ended up getting another great pump for shoulders and traps followed 45 mins of cardio. Very low carb and low fat today and last couple days and the pumps have been noticeably improved since adding this in so thats a plus of course.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws