over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol question

I don't trust a lot of the synthol sellers out there. There seems to be new forms for sale all the time. Can you give some trusted seller's sites?

Kidding bro

Well, I never missed a biceps workout because of the synthol but there were a few days I almost put off 1 day because of it. The pain though I worked through and as I said you get used to it. Since you start out with just 1cc its not too bad, and as you get used to it the 3cc you finally use actually hurts less than the 1cc you started with. Be sure to do his maintenance phase at the end too.

His eat only when hungry is mostly what did it for me. I had been force feeding myself for years trying to grow more muscle and I was taking in too many calories. I was eating fairly clean, not too much differently than he had me, but I was eating way too much. For most meals I would eat 3 or even 4 huge boneless chicken breasts and a mound of rice and some veggies. Phil did have me eat a lot more vegetables and fruit. It was the first time I ever ate fruit because I was convinced they were too high in the glycemic index. The fruit helped a lot I think. I got very lean. Gonna hunt down that thread I started again and post a link here.

There is NO dought in my mind Phil's diet works. None. I was just having some fun. Those force feedings you were taking could have been rained back in and tracked weekly and changed accordingly to get you where you wanted to be. Don't ya think? I don't like the term "force feedings". I would never force myself to eat. But there is times when I eat even when I'm not hungry. My goal is to throw something on the fire almost every two hours and even a shake in the bathroom at night. I'm up two to three times a night.
But for God sakes lets be clear on this. Phil's diet works. PHIL'S DIET WORKS! I just said there is another way to skin the cat. That's all.:)

Maldorf, you cleaned up nice bro!

Well, I never missed a biceps workout because of the synthol but there were a few days I almost put off 1 day because of it. The pain though I worked through and as I said you get used to it. Since you start out with just 1cc its not too bad, and as you get used to it the 3cc you finally use actually hurts less than the 1cc you started with. Be sure to do his maintenance phase at the end too.

His eat only when hungry is mostly what did it for me. I had been force feeding myself for years trying to grow more muscle and I was taking in too many calories. I was eating fairly clean, not too much differently than he had me, but I was eating way too much. For most meals I would eat 3 or even 4 huge boneless chicken breasts and a mound of rice and some veggies. Phil did have me eat a lot more vegetables and fruit. It was the first time I ever ate fruit because I was convinced they were too high in the glycemic index. The fruit helped a lot I think. I got very lean. Gonna hunt down that thread I started again and post a link here.QUOTE]

There is NO dought in my mind Phil's diet works. None. I was just having some fun. Those force feedings you were taking could have been rained back in and tracked weekly and changed accordingly to get you where you wanted to be. Don't ya think? I don't like the term "force feedings". I would never force myself to eat. But there is times when I eat even when I'm not hungry. My goal is to throw something on the fire almost every two hours and even a shake in the bathroom at night. I'm up two to three times a night.
But for God sakes lets be clear on this. Phil's diet works. PHIL'S DIET WORKS! I just said there is another way to skin the cat. That's all.:)

Maldorf, you cleaned up nice bro!

LOL, yeah I know your were kidding around. I thought it might be good to point out though how making yourself eat every 2 or 3 hours doesnt really have to be done. Like you said, different ways to skin the cat. I just get tired of seeing so many posts where guys are blaming another person's lack of growth on not eating enough. There simple answer is to just eat more wholesome foods, increase the cals. Too many guys think that if you eat nothing but chicken breasts, rice and vegetables all day that you cant possibly get fat. I was proof that idea was wrong. Taking in 3 grams of protein/lb bodyweight just isnt needed!

ANyhow, I think you wont be dissapointed in the synthol if you try it. Like one other poster on here said though, its time consuming and a bit of a pain in the ass doing all of those injections. In the end though if you have realistic expectations youll find that its worth the trouble.

I don't trust a lot of the synthol sellers out there. There seems to be new forms for sale all the time. Can you give some
trusted seller's sites?

Syntherol by Synthetek is generally regarded as the best SEO on the
market. It is also backed by many users with real and visible results. Here
and on multiple other boards.

You can check out the product page on the Synthetek Site here:
Syntherol – Site Enhancing Oil | Synthetek

Attachments

• syntherol2.JPG
    syntherol2.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,523
if you follow BIG A'S protocol there is no lumps and very little pain.. none that would make ya stop training.. but it can not be just injected and hope for results.. follow the protocol and the results you will be satified with..

if you follow BIG A'S protocol there is no lumps and very little pain.. none that would make ya stop training.. but it can not be just injected and hope for results.. follow the protocol and the results you will be satified with..

Definitely, couldn't be more right.

When I see the bottle of Synthol thats posted above in this topic then I wonder how do you keep the Synthol sterile?
Because steriods are kept in a vail.. But this looks with a cap on it.

can you link me. ":/ I can't seem to find Big A's protocol.

Last edited:
Syntherol by Synthetek is generally regarded as the best SEO on the market.

There's a reason all of Synthetek products were made to be the the very best all over the globe...As I'm sure you'll agree, there are zero companies that can beat them because they are pure and actual pharm grade.

There's a reason all of Synthetek products were made to be the the very best all over the globe...As I'm sure you'll agree, there are zero companies that can beat them because they are pure and actual pharm grade.

On top of that, look at the price you pay for what you get. Amazing company, amazing products.

When I see the bottle of Synthol thats posted above in this topic then I wonder how do you keep the Synthol sterile?
Because steriods are kept in a vail.. But this looks with a cap on it.

When you remove the cap, you will see a seal layer. Syntherol is perfectly sterile. There is nothing to worry about.

one of the members here once posted a video (i think it was Wynn) about a famous middle eastern tv program and they brought a bodybuilder who fucked his body up (and health to a very bad degree) using "steroids"...

he explained that it wasn't steroids that did it to him (he kinda looked like greg valentino, but smaller) and it wasn't synthol... it was fake synthol.

so, i talked to my friends who mostly use everything under the sun and they told me that synthol is kinda like a miracle drug for weak bodyparts. The use a bit differently here, but it's still the same idea...

anyway, what causes all these "deformaties", for lack of a better word, is fake synthol... you say "hmmm.. $150 for a bottle of oil? this guy sells the same for $50!!!" that's where you get fucked.

in the video, the guy explained that those huge lumps are basically inflammated muscle tissue to a degree where they won't go back to what they were. and the surgeon just had him come in every couple of months to take out muscle tissue.

synthol around these parts is very hard to come by... and when i told one of my friends i had a bottle of high grade stuff for $150, his eyes almost popped out and said "REALLY!!!oh... i remember a friend of mine was looking for some and he'd kill to get it!"... trust me, it's widely used around here. and according to the "sports doctor" (who was very well educated about bodybuilding and sports enhancement drugs, and explained synthol very well), about 80% of the bodybuilders he worked with have used or are using synthol to bring up weak parts

one of the members here once posted a video (i think it was Wynn) about a famous middle eastern tv program and they brought a bodybuilder who fucked his body up (and health to a very bad degree) using "steroids"...

he explained that it wasn't steroids that did it to him (he kinda looked like greg valentino, but smaller) and it wasn't synthol... it was fake synthol.

so, i talked to my friends who mostly use everything under the sun and they told me that synthol is kinda like a miracle drug for weak bodyparts. The use a bit differently here, but it's still the same idea...

anyway, what causes all these "deformaties", for lack of a better word, is fake synthol... you say "hmmm.. $150 for a bottle of oil? this guy sells the same for $50!!!" that's where you get fucked.

in the video, the guy explained that those huge lumps are basically inflammated muscle tissue to a degree where they won't go back to what they were. and the surgeon just had him come in every couple of months to take out muscle tissue.

synthol around these parts is very hard to come by... and when i told one of my friends i had a bottle of high grade stuff for $150, his eyes almost popped out and said "REALLY!!!oh... i remember a friend of mine was looking for some and he'd kill to get it!"... trust me, it's widely used around here. and according to the "sports doctor" (who was very well educated about bodybuilding and sports enhancement drugs, and explained synthol very well), about 80% of the bodybuilders he worked with have used or are using synthol to bring up weak parts

Wow that's really interesting to hear. Its really good to hear somebody else
backup what has been said so many times over now. Would be awesome to
see pics of any of these guys that have had success with it if at all possible.

Syntherol by Synthetek is generally regarded as the best SEO on the
market. It is also backed by many users with real and visible results. Here
and on multiple other boards.

You can check out the product page on the Synthetek Site here:
Syntherol – Site Enhancing Oil | Synthetek

Does anyone know how many MLs are in the bottle? Not sure why they don't list it on the site (or I'm just missing it).

Does anyone know how many MLs are in the bottle? Not sure why they don't list it on the site (or I'm just missing it).

100ml

I love the stuff and will get my calves to 20 inches this year because of it :)

100ml bottle...Listed in the first line with the ingredients on the product page: INGREDIENTS: Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid, Caproic Acid, Lauric Acid, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol – 100ml Bottle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131