advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tabasco's strength run. (Sponsored by UKgear)

I forgot to weigh in this morning. I had my mind on other things. Saturday training went well, and strength still up. I'm going to deadlift right now. I'll update when I'm done to see how it goes. Last heavy deadlift day before the meet.

Deadlifts are done. I took video and showed my wife. She is a strength athlete as well, and almost always trains with me and goes to every competition. She said she's never seen me pull 605 with such ease. Definitely a confidence booster going into the meet.

You need to post some of this video...

Let me figure out a way to keep my anonymity somewhat safe and I'll post it.

Bench tonight. Now considering I'm a strongman, I don't focus on bench much. Let me tell you that I tested my opener at 315 tonight and it was effortless. I considered increasing my opener, but then decided just to stay there. If it feels as good or better on meet day, my second attempt with be above the national record.

Weights are moving very well right now. I'm really happy with the test e, mast p, tren e, and anadrol from Viking. Everything pins so smooth with no pip. Strength is definitely there, and the 2:1:2 ratio is recomping me a bit at my off season calorie intake. I feel that I will be breaking at least 3 national records if not 4. I have two heavy days left before my deload. Then it's rest, salt load, compete.

Very impressive Sir, keep up the amazing work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks VikingLab.

So nothing much to report considering it's deload week. Just keeping up with some conditioning and did a very light session last night of squat, bench, and dead. Weight this morning was 211. I decided to hold my weight there and maybe do a tiny water drop for weigh ins on Friday considering top three spots overall get cash. So the goal is to walk away with a minimum of 2 national records. Bonuses would be more than 2 national records and some of the cash.

I was recently told of a number of people who are very interested in watching me lift. People who I've never personally talked to, so it's a little weird. I think because this is my first powerlifting meet and I've only done strongman up to this point. I don't think they realize I don't squat or bench in my competitions, so doing these lifts in contest with powerlifting rules is out of my realm. BUT, I do like taking on new challenges and getting out of my comfort zone. So at the end of the day, whatever my lifts end up being, it's something to build on for the next one and will expose deficiencies in my lifting.

I will say that with my current cycle, this Solberg Labs line is really good. Everything flows very smooth and is painless. Plus VikingLab is a good guy and easy to communicate with.

Made weight just fine. Ate a lot today. Going to relax tonight and be ready for some lifting tomorrow.

So the results of the meet are 4 national records broke. I hit PR's in squat and bench. I tweaked my hamstring on my second squat, so I opened with 600 on deadlift. I went for 650 but the hammy didn't like it to much.

So the results of the meet are 4 national records broke. I hit PR's in squat and bench. I tweaked my hamstring on my second squat, so I opened with 600 on deadlift. I went for 650 but the hammy didn't like it to much.

This is crazy,you got some pics?

Here is a pic of the deadlift at 600lbs

Attachments

• dead.jpg
    dead.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 64
and I'm in there somewhere squatting 556 for that 2nd attempt.

Attachments

• squat.jpg
    squat.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 67
Stopping in after a while for an update. It's a month and a half after the meet. I'm down to 250mgs of gear in a 2:1:2 ratio of test e, tren e, and mast. Weighing in at 210 dry morning weight. I had a training session which I worked up to a 760lb yoke walk for 80', then trained farmers up to 270lbs per hand for 120', and after all that worked up to pulling a single of 625lbs...25 lbs more than my record at my last meet. Still strong on low amounts of this Solberg gear. Thanks Vikinglab for these amazing products.

still running low dose and holding around 215lbs. Highlights from training are carrying an 800 lb frame for 50, and loading a 320lb stone to a 60" box. Strength still high despite being on a low dose.

About 3 weeks ago I was training strongman events. We loaded our frame up to 800lbs for some 50' carries. At about the 30' mark, I felt something in my neck/trap pop a little bit. I finished the carry and it was a bit tight. Finished the day with stones. The next day I had terrible pain in that area again. So for the last few weeks I've been taking it easy. On a side note, my overhead pressing has been getting a little stronger on these maintenance doses. I'll be traveling internationally in just a couple weeks. When I get back, it's time for my next blast of Solberg Labs. I have a big strongman contest in June, then another powerlifting meet in July that I have been called out to compete in. I'll most likely set some new records there as well, why not? lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member