over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TeknoViking FUE Thread (1951 Grafts)

Idk why I wasn't getting notifications, but looking way better man! I got my touch up mid April. Still waiting for the area to grow in well. I think I got some shock loss from my formerly stronger side.

Got to give it some time.

I am very happy with the result so far. I wont have to use fibers anymore 100%. I noticed this time around everything seemed easier. I don't know if my head is used to getting hacked up lol.

I am very happy with the result so far. I wont have to use fibers anymore 100%. I noticed this time around everything seemed easier. I don't know if my head is used to getting hacked up lol.

Yea I've actually not used fibers since before the procedure except one day. For the most part I can style it to be ok without them, and there is presumably still significant growth left to be had.

My crown may need those fibers soon enough though lol

Looking great! I had something like 1700 grafts 2 years ago (my hairs are still growing).

Make sure to save the hair you have. Use RU58841, rogaine, ketoconazole, micro-needling helps too, I also take saw palmetto. finasteride durasteride scares me especially because the benefits experience from compounds like proviron or masteron.

I noticed I'm losing hair when my scalp gets a strange itchy feeling. Ever since I started using the RU I don't get that itchiness.

Dr Diep touched up my head on on Jun 30th and I agree 100 percent that something was way different this time. The punch size had to be smaller. I asked and he said no but my head healed very fast. I did 3600 on 04/09/19 the first time and 2200 this time. Diep isn't the cheapest but I like him a lot and I feel like he does a very good job. I have friends that have had FUE procedures and none of them had as good of a result that i did. I think once you stop feeling like your all in on your first procedure an things have to be perfect or it was a failure, you begin to relax. I had a small area on the right front that needed to be touched up, we did that and my crown. Three months later and I'm already better that i was before the 2nd procedure.
Your results look great and were one of the reasons I chose Deip.

Thank you

Dr Diep touched up my head on on Jun 30th and I agree 100 percent that something was way different this time. The punch size had to be smaller. I asked and he said no but my head healed very fast. I did 3600 on 04/09/19 the first time and 2200 this time. Diep isn't the cheapest but I like him a lot and I feel like he does a very good job. I have friends that have had FUE procedures and none of them had as good of a result that i did. I think once you stop feeling like your all in on your first procedure an things have to be perfect or it was a failure, you begin to relax. I had a small area on the right front that needed to be touched up, we did that and my crown. Three months later and I'm already better that i was before the 2nd procedure.
Your results look great and were one of the reasons I chose Deip.

Thank you

Did you do FUE or FUT?

I did FUE as well. I bald fade the sides of my head so FUT is not really a option for me.

Almost time for me to make the plunge and these threads have been really helpful. My sister has spent time in Turkey and knows it well, she says half the guys on the plane back have bandaged heads and it’s hilarious. Besides the obvious price factor the Turks are actually much more experienced in FUE so that part doesn’t worry me. What worries me is getting a procedure in another country and coming home then there is a problem and no doctor wants anything to do with it, understandably.

For that reason I’m still interested in FUE docs with the USA.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws