over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test suspension oil base

I've made gear that crashed, never once did it turn cloudy. In every instance out remained clear but formed crystals in the bottom of the vial.

If its really cold the oil could get cloudy, especially if its coconut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using steroids since 1995 and I'll admit I've shot some shit I shouldn't have. I'd toss that and find a new source. Thats gross bro. Regardless of the cloudy oil what the fuck is that floating shit. Not worth getting an infection and risking your life or limb.

If anything boil some water in a kettle and loosen the oil up a bit and filter it into a NEW CLEAN sterile bottle can cap it.

crashed Tren E, not cloudy , no random particles floating around.

Attachments

• crystals4.jpg
    crystals4.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
U would seriously use that shit?

let's see what it looks like after baking, I have had gear "gel", cloud. clump and all other silly things when it gets cold....

I honestly have no idea whats in any of the gear I get off the black market, so it's up to me to "purify" it with baking filtering and or adding USP oil.

If I were to make gear I would try and get USP grade solvents and oils and still bake because you don't know what's in the raw powder either.

Back in 2004, some SUPRA gear actually had settling and film-which after filtering and baking was brown, which reminded me of the guy I know that was big in the game back in the day and actually was at the tokkyo and tornel "labs" he said the clarification filters were jet black after they pulled them off when a batch was finished -said the purity on the chinese powders were shit.

No one should be getting gear and simply popping the top and injecting - you have no idea what's dissolved in it, clear clean vials or not.

Lots of stress and work to try and salvage a shitty looking $35 vial of TNE. I'm betting an infection would cost the OP a little more than $35.

crashed Tren E, not cloudy , no random particles floating around.

Tren is a totally different animal - had 200 mg/ml back in the day I made with dazed's super solvent oil mix, once heated it stayed good as long as it wasn't winter.

And I could swear I made a TNE blend once with prop and saw that similar white stuff along with crystals when it cooled and was cloudy.. vs when I made prop alone.
I could be wrong though - again there is such a disparity amongst formulations and brews -powders oils solvents it shouldn't go back in soln if it's something other than powder or fat form the oil.

Attachments

• 200 mg-ml TA.jpg
    200 mg-ml TA.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 322
  • 200 mg-ml TA heated.jpg
    200 mg-ml TA heated.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Lots of stress and work to try and salvage a shitty looking $35 vial of TNE. I'm betting an infection would cost the OP a little more than $35.

You won't get an infection IF you bake, sterile filter, and dilute your gear which
= protection from test flu and sterile abscesses and gives peace of mind of building the quality in your gear.

But you are correct it is a lot of work - and I used to do it for each and every vial of gear ever received off the black market and that even includes legal compound stuff that were ass burners and even a lot of Canadian Sandoz Cyp that had way too much BB/BA in it.

Last edited:
I just want to know w which sponsor would actually take your Mooney and send that dirty ass gear. Depressing
I got 10 bottle and this is the only one that looks bad. Order from these guys a bunch all ways been good gear also got inject dbol , drol and test 400 and it's all good. Not going to bash a sponsor off 1 bottle just emailed them and will see what they say about it. I will post back when they replied

Im not surprised your TNE is having issues holding solution. TNE requires guaiacol to hold solution and is by far the most difficult to hold in solution. Cook it, while venting ... stove top or oven, doesn't really matter. At 100 mg/ml a cc every other day is a game changer. A cc day and holy shit. Ive had many TNE break solution. Cook and it will probably be fine. Also, don't be surprised if the other vials don't break solution later on. Really, no big deal. TNE is the only thing I wont make myself. It is a little bit different.

I wouldn't even debate the proper filtering method throw it is the trash where it belongs it's a bottle of test it's not like it's $1000. Trash it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not surprised your TNE is having issues holding solution. TNE requires guaiacol to hold solution and is by far the most difficult to hold in solution. Cook it, while venting ... stove top or oven, doesn't really matter. At 100 mg/ml a cc every other day is a game changer. A cc day and holy shit. Ive had many TNE break solution. Cook and it will probably be fine. Also, don't be surprised if the other vials don't break solution later on. Really, no big deal. TNE is the only thing I wont make myself. It is a little bit different.

tne dose not require guaiacol or eo. those are two nasty solvents I would never put into my body.

it is also in no way shape or form the hardest compound to work with.

various orals have higher mp's and tren base is a real mother fucker that holds at about 1/ the concentration of tne.

all the gear so far in this thread looks super sketchy, I would not put any of it into me!

when the btls are full, unopened they do not crash, even in the freezer over night. take a cc out and they crash every day, when they are full, they are like a solid white gel, with less you get crystal and oil.

crash3.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity