over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The O Livestream

The individual posing routines looks so much better than the side by sides.

I just don’t understand how these guys can’t get their shit together in 2023…

dude, it so fucking bad, and I don't get it either. I can "only fans" a random chicks asshole on an iPhone in better quality than the biggest bodybuilding show of the year?!!?

The individual posing routines looks so much better than the side by sides.

I just don’t understand how these guys can’t get their shit together in 2023…
dude, it so fucking bad, and I don't get it either. I can "only fans" a random chicks asshole on an iPhone in better quality than the biggest bodybuilding show of the year?!!?
It's the same reason the competitors won't say anything about each other or the show to hype it up - this is a sport completely stuck in the stone age and nobody cares to advance it.

At this point I'm not sure if those involved even realize they're stuck in the stone age. We constantly hear complaints about prize money and the solution to that is growing the sport so there's more money involved. But you can't grow a sport with poor presentation and boring athletes. Imagine if UFC in 2008 was presenting shows like this and each fighter said 'I'm just going to keep my head down and do my best' - UFC would've been out of business in a few years.

I was stupefied by a comment Hunter Labrada made a few days ago - he said the fans were trying to make him and Nick Walker hate each other but he was so proud that they couldn't do it. No dude, you're just so fucking dense you don't realize that the fans tell you what they want to see - AKA what they're willing to pay for!

Has the open class prejudging started?

They should get rid of the judges entirely and let the fans who pay for the pay-per-view vote.

They should get rid of the judges entirely and let the fans who pay for the pay-per-view vote.
That could be cool.. just need a way to prevent bots and fans from hacking the system and casting tons of votes

Adding Phil to the list of disasters. He’s absolutely terrible. We’ve learned many times from basketball and football - hall of flame players don’t always make good commentators.

It's the same reason the competitors won't say anything about each other or the show to hype it up - this is a sport completely stuck in the stone age and nobody cares to advance it.

At this point I'm not sure if those involved even realize they're stuck in the stone age. We constantly hear complaints about prize money and the solution to that is growing the sport so there's more money involved. But you can't grow a sport with poor presentation and boring athletes. Imagine if UFC in 2008 was presenting shows like this and each fighter said 'I'm just going to keep my head down and do my best' - UFC would've been out of business in a few years.

I was stupefied by a comment Hunter Labrada made a few days ago - he said the fans were trying to make him and Nick Walker hate each other but he was so proud that they couldn't do it. No dude, you're just so fucking dense you don't realize that the fans tell you what they want to see - AKA what they're willing to pay for!
Everything about the Olympia is ass backwards. They should just live stream it free on YouTube and have advertisements in the show. I mean how many people really buy the livestream and no new fan to the sport is going to buy it.

Everything about the Olympia is ass backwards. They should just live stream it free on YouTube and have advertisements in the show. I mean how many people really buy the livestream and no new fan to the sport is going to buy it.
And on the odd chance a new fan does buy it they'll probably never purchase a stream again when they see how bad it is.

Jake Wood is independently wealthy so unless he just bought the Olympia to satisfy his ego I don't know why he's not improving it.

Adding Phil to the list of disasters. He’s absolutely terrible. We’ve learned many times from basketball and football - hall of flame players don’t always make good commentators.
He's mostly positive about everybody. Saying what looks good on each guy. That alone is infinitely better than Shaun Ray, who would just criticize everyone.

The live stream is such shit quality, the pictures show Derek much better .. his color makes him look washed out on the fuzzy live stream .. pics, the dude is deadly..

Screenshot_20231104-200146.png

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity