over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide Thread

Took 500mcg last night at 11:00pm so I had only been awake for 11hours. But had to be up for work in 9hrs Figured If this can help regulate sleep, could be beneficial for those that work odd shifts or 2 jobs.

I went to bed at 11:30, don't remember anything else, so I must have crashed out quickly. Woke a little groggy this time, could be 500mcg is too much. Or I have just really messed with my sleep, and it's the first time I've slept 8hr in weeks.

500mcg does seem like a good dose when sleep would otherwise not happen, like swing shifts or heavy dieting.

I took 250mcg again last night and it was great rest again felt great after getting up this morning.

Last edited:
Really interesting. Need to try it out.

Peptides will change the world. :D

Completely new to peptides and I don't want to ruin it. What kind of water does everyone use?

I use bac water but in the past I have used distilled purified water.. i would always boil in the microwave just to be safe.. not saying its the best way but I have done it and never had probs..

Past 2 nights I've taken 500mcg. I'm asleep within min of hitting the pillow...this never happens.

Other things I've noticed. Past few days I've woken up with the stiff GH hands (I'm on 10g dac a week but I've been on it for weeks)

Ive also have been less stressed out, dropped some water weight. So it seems to help regulate cortisone. I wake up with ease, so it doesn't crush it. Which is good.

Past 2 nights I've taken 500mcg. I'm asleep within min of hitting the pillow...this never happens.

Other things I've noticed. Past few days I've woken up with the stiff GH hands (I'm on 10g dac a week but I've been on it for weeks)

Ive also have been less stressed out, dropped some water weight. So it seems to help regulate cortisone. I wake up with ease, so it doesn't crush it. Which is good.

I have noticed some of the same things.. I normally toss and turn for at least 30-60 mins before I fall asleep where as my wife is usually lights out.. so when i wake up in the morning and she says you beat me to sleep I have NO DOUBT this pep works...

I have noticed some of the same things.. I normally toss and turn for at least 30-60 mins before I fall asleep where as my wife is usually lights out.. so when i wake up in the morning and she says you beat me to sleep I have NO DOUBT this pep works...

Plus the quality of sleep is good. Worked one job, spent 2 intense hours in the gym, worked second job. Now working on 4hrs sleep, due to the time I got home and i feel great.

Subject was given 250mgs prior to bed.

Woke only once, well rested.

Very useful.

Ak

Tried 750mcg since i didn't need to get up for anything. Set the alarm for 8hrs. Slept through it for an hour. Potent stuff without the typical sides of sleep aids.

I want to thank progen & cauthen96 for the free dsip with my last order. Tonight will be my first try at it. I'll start with 500mcg 30min. before bed. Tomorrow I'll post details and start the log.

I have a question that some of you maybe able to answer.

Have any of you taken any sleep aides (supplements or drugs) prior to using dsip and if so how does it compare?

Thanks,
JD

Tried 750mcg since i didn't need to get up for anything. Set the alarm for 8hrs. Slept through it for an hour. Potent stuff without the typical sides of sleep aids.

Yes I agree.. Non narcotic is my fav thing about it... Its just a more natural sleep to me..

I want to thank progen & cauthen96 for the free dsip with my last order. Tonight will be my first try at it. I'll start with 500mcg 30min. before bed. Tomorrow I'll post details and start the log.

I have a question that some of you maybe able to answer.

Have any of you taken any sleep aides (supplements or drugs) prior to using dsip and if so how does it compare?

Thanks,
JD

I take prami at bed and thats it.. but i have been taking it for some time and just recently introduced dsip in to the mix

Night 1

350mcg @ 10pm
In bed @ 1030pm
Sleeping by 1045-11pm
Out of bed @515am

I did get up twice around 1am and 3am, but I feel well rested. I'm excited at the possibilities of this peptide. This was the first night in a long time that I didn't have to take either ambien or v@lium to sleep. Hopefully this will continue to help my sleep patterns because I really want to stop taking those drugs. I did feel a little groggy this morning but nothing like the ambiem/v@lium.

I'll increase the dosage to 500mcg tonight.

100mcg - "sleep" comes quicker, cant say much difference in morning, maybe feeling more rested, but it might be just becouse of getting to sleep earlier.
200mcg - sleep it self feels "deeper", and with this dosage it overcomes "cant sleep becouse of thinking" . Can help to sleep a bit longer
400mcg - 16hours of sleep and groggy feeling in a morning. Stomach pain during first hours or sleep. Diet changed last 2 days that could be a reason, but normaly never experiencing stomach pains...

It doesnt help to sleep straight without any wakeups, but if it occurs you may continue to sleep easier. In this way u can sleep even more than 16h if you dont check a watch.
It doesnt put you in a bed, you have to go by yourself and try to sleep, it will happen soon..

Think 100-200mcg is ideal on periods then sleep might be a problem. Who suffering from insomnia doses might be higher. And anythink higher than 500mcg is kinda abuse

100mcg - "sleep" comes quicker, cant say much difference in morning, maybe feeling more rested, but it might be just becouse of getting to sleep earlier.
200mcg - sleep it self feels "deeper", and with this dosage it overcomes "cant sleep becouse of thinking" . Can help to sleep a bit longer
400mcg - 16hours of sleep and groggy feeling in a morning. Stomach pain during first hours or sleep. Diet changed last 2 days that could be a reason, but normaly never experiencing stomach pains...

It doesnt help to sleep straight without any wakeups, but if it occurs you may continue to sleep easier. In this way u can sleep even more than 16h if you dont check a watch.
It doesnt put you in a bed, you have to go by yourself and try to sleep, it will happen soon..

Think 100-200mcg is ideal on periods then sleep might be a problem. Who suffering from insomnia doses might be higher. And anythink higher than 500mcg is kinda abuse

You might be right. I didn't sleep very well last night with 500mcg.
I felt better with 350mcg, so I'll lower it to 250mcg tonight.

Night 2

500mcg@10pm
In bed@1030pm
Feeling tired but not sleeping by 11pm
Sleeping sometime after 11-1130pm
Woke up@830am (really groggy)

I felt a little restless for about 1-2hrs after taking 500mcg of dsip but did get almost 9 hrs of sleep. I felt much more groggy this morning so I think I'll try lowering dosage to 250mcg tonight.

how did i miss this thread? this looks very promising. i think ima have to give it a go. i fall a sleep pretty easy its the staying a sleep thats hard.

About how many uses do you get out of one? A lot of the studies I read involve IV or IM. I can't believe how many uses this peptide has.

About how many uses do you get out of one? A lot of the studies I read involve IV or IM. I can't believe how many uses this peptide has.

one vial is 5mg so at 250mcg you would get 20 doses at 100mcg you would get 50 doses..

100mcg I dont notice anything

250-300mcg seems yo be the right dose to fall asleep quickly and wake feeling good.

500 is great for swing, strange shift work. I can sometimes be up 22hrs with both jobs. If i sleep 8hrs I can't fall asleep again for 16hrs....500mcg I can get back on schedule and feel rested.

700 I'll sleep 9-10hours strait, will be in the same position I laid in, and sleep through alarms.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahFence