over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The real reason many doctors reluctant to prescribe effective TRT

Well, I do agree with certain factors. If you have a muscle wasting disease, yes and you are right. 400 is lower for a guy in his 20's, but 40's and 50's, it is normal. I have tested at 75 at one time, who do you think they are going to prescribe it too? A guy 25 with 400 or a guy that is 54 with 75? We know the answer to that.

Our test levels are lower then in the past because of one factor, we eat like crap anymore and most are fat. Add stress to that and that will make your levels low. The numbers are where they want them. I like to see some scientific studies to show how many died at 400 or even 250 test levels, or even unhealthy. Now take someone who levels are well above 1100, do you think there is a chance of Health problems? Look at it like that and maybe you will see the Doctor's point of view.

I don't think it's a life or death issue. It's more of a quality of life issue.

Won't attempt to find scientific studies but I can tell you from a lot of the TRT research I've done a lot of guys feel much better mentally and physically. A lot of people talk about depression, anxiety, confidence, focus, and sleeping issues disappearing from treatment. I'd rather do TRT than Xanax, Adderall, Ambien and whatever else a doctor will easily write me a script for.

Going from 400-900 TT isn't going to make you look like an IFBB pro and 200mg Test C/week (fairly high TRT dose) is nothing compared to 500mg Test/week which is probably the minimum dose most guys are on for bodybuilding purposes.

Bottom line, we need a lot more research into this to discover the benefits. No disrespect Pesty, you're a smart guy/bring a ton to the board.

Peaktestosterone.com found this when I started my research. More info than you can imagine. Breaks down exactly how bad and what negative things low T does to you.

Peaktestosterone.com found this when I started my research. More info than you can imagine. Breaks down exactly how bad and what negative things low T does to you.

Solid site, seems like it's filled with info. Thanks for the link

Ive seen alot of ads and commercials lately with law firms looking to represent people put on TRT who have had heart attacks and strokes. It probably has something to do with insurance and lawsuits making them reluctant to put more people on TRT.

It's a new area of litigation for sure. I'm in the personal injury field and PI attorneys are quick to jump on new areas where less information is known and/or a particular device, treatment or procedure is not well established or "battle tested" and backed by more literature. When it's less accepted or mainstream, liability can be inferred from lack of general understanding. TRT and the head suction baby delivery devices seem to be "trending" right now, lol. Both are getting unfairly scapegoated imo.

Last edited:
Solid site, seems like it's filled with info. Thanks for the link

Man I spent countless hours on this thing there's anything and everything to possible know about hormones. And they guy has quite a few published books where it's not opinions it's all studies. And he actually participates in the forums answering questions. It's great stuff

I don't think it's a life or death issue. It's more of a quality of life issue.

Won't attempt to find scientific studies but I can tell you from a lot of the TRT research I've done a lot of guys feel much better mentally and physically. A lot of people talk about depression, anxiety, confidence, focus, and sleeping issues disappearing from treatment. I'd rather do TRT than Xanax, Adderall, Ambien and whatever else a doctor will easily write me a script for.

Going from 400-900 TT isn't going to make you look like an IFBB pro and 200mg Test C/week (fairly high TRT dose) is nothing compared to 500mg Test/week which is probably the minimum dose most guys are on for bodybuilding purposes.

Bottom line, we need a lot more research into this to discover the benefits. No disrespect Pesty, you're a smart guy/bring a ton to the board.

Oh, I agree. I think the higher range of that testosterone range will make you feel better. I was just giving a Doctor's point of view and why they don't prescribe it. i think 100 to 200 mg of test and 2 IUs of pharmacy GH can make a guy my age look and feel 100 % better. Other countries do not have a problem with it as much as us, but we are look at like we do everything in excess too. I 100% agree with the research and to educate the public properly on healthy doses .

All those lawsuit commercials are very clear about the actions being against test gels, not injections. Im wondering if injections are on the way. I have noticed the commercials getting more frequent, and more detailed. As with many of the PM members, Ive done my research regarding test. When used properly and with common sense, there is nothing safer.......What's the good news?? A plane full of lawyers crashed in the middle of the Pacific. What's the bad news?? There was an empty seat.

I got mine checked about 2 years ago because I knew it was bad low from a few years of bad lifestyle changes. It was 257. He told me "it's on the line of low we can get more bloods done in a few months to make sure if it's still low we can consider trt". I didn't know how bad that was until I got home and researched and blew me away he didn't say we're getting you on this asap. I have a GREAT doc. He goes above and beyond and actually listens to me and let's me decide on best ways to help myself so I didn't get that.

This sounds exactly like my situation. My test level was like 240 or so and still nothing was done. I knew something was wrong and got my own blood test. Did it not occur to them that all of my symptoms were from low test? I was very mad and upset and turned to an online clinic which is not the best option so now I self medicate and get my own blood test.

I wouldn't risk my license and prescribe something that is not needed. 400 is with in normal ranges. 250- 1100 is the range. Outside that you would be looked at. Stop looking at Doctor's like they don't know what they are doing. They are well aware of that. The secret for a Doctor is to get you well, not grow muscles.

What Is the Normal Testosterone Range? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Don't we always hear that everyone is different? My test levels were around 250, maybe a bit lower and I can tell you that I was not normal. I hated life. I felt horrible. Shouldn't doctors listen to their patients and help them instead of looking at a predetermined set of levels?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws