over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Rock's Diet for Hercules

Don't confuse me with the facts I've already made up my mind. Lol

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Have you ever met a friend and said "Hey man, did you watch WWE last night? Pretty cool, huh?"

Every number in WWE is fabricated, why should these be true?

These are real sports statistics:

fotbal.png

There's no way in hell that WWE is watched by 650 million people worldwide. And according to Wikipedia, it airs in 30 countries (not 150), including mine. And I didn't even know. Nobody watches it, nobody talks about it... UFC is much much much bigger and still WAYYYYY behind World Cup, UEFA, Champions League or even SuperBowl.

So now Wiki is a creditable source?

You seem to know quite a bit about the WWE for not knowing anything about it. You don't know who the Rock is, but you know that they claim everyone is 7 foot tall and 400lbs (which isn't even remotely true). They don't claim people are 7 foot and 400lbs. Clearly there are huge guys and there are average looking guys. Yes, they do have 7 foot, 400lb wrestlers, but they don't claim all of them are. You've been known to exadgerate, and exadgerate quite a bit, so you're calling the pot calling the kettle black. That's how you and I "met," remember? It was a discussion about high doses and you were saying an "average cycle" has become 5-6 grams when the listed cycle was only like 2-3 grams. Anyway, its not a personal attack or anything, but you always have an issue admitting you were wrong or have been proven wrong. You're big on providing proof and statistics. When we showed you proof, you call BS. Ok, let's say they're severely over exadgerating by 50%, that's still 325 million viewers which is still a very impressive fan base. I mean how far do you think they're exadgerating? 60-70-80% over the real number? C'mon man, there's no way.....

You obviously WAY underestimate the amount of white trash, trailer parks, and red necks that make up the USA haha. WWE is a billion dollar industry. Not sure why that's so hard for you to believe or comprehend. You don't become a billion dollar business with a million viewers.

According to you "No body watches it." You really need to accept the fact that just because you're not a fan or don't know a lot about it doesn't mean that its no extremely popular in other parts of the world. No one watches it, but some how they make millions on PPV buys? Ooooook.....

Last edited:
With out arguing, why are you so close minded to something that you're not a fan of? Are you saying that this too is a lie?

WWE Corporate - Company Overview

Those figures come from the quarterly dividend release for the WWE stock. I do not think they would publish blatantly false information during a press release to shareholders regarding the fiscal quarters dividend return. Now if this was something said by the announcers during a TV broadcast then yes I would agree BS but the falsify information to shareholders is a really risky prospect. Wrestling is far bigger than it was in the 70's. Now of course this will not be in every country but I think The Rock is better known than you are giving him credit for. Is he at Arnold status, of course not but Arnold also has a 30 year head start. We would have to compare The Rock after another 20 years or so to Arnold to really get a good comparison. Either way they both have made very successful lives for them selves.

Bid/Ask$12.25 / $12.50
Open$12.55 Previous Close$12.62
Volume809.71 K
Day High$12.60
Day Low$12.25
Market Cap$407.10 M
52 Week High (3/13/2014)$31.9852
Week Low (9/23/2013)$9.62

They are not on the level of Fifa obviously but Fifa also only happens every four years so that does help it's ratings. I am not saying globally WWE is on the same level as football/soccer (I am not sure how to type it but you know what I mean.) WWE does have the longest running cable TV show ever Raw. They sell out huge stadiums every year for PPV. They are not a sport but are entertainment and when compared to entertainers, pick any band or performer, they outsell ticket wise any other performers hand down. They are athletic entertainers/performers not sports athletes and should be compared correctly.

According to you "No body watches it." You really need to accept the fact that just because you're not a fan or don't know a lot about it doesn't mean that its no extremely popular in other parts of the world.

I understand it's popular in some places, but would you call WWE mainstream or do you believe those numbers?

Those figures are like 4 times bigger than the SuperBowl. Do you honestly think WWE is bigger than NFL in the US or worldwide? Is it even bigger than NBA or MLB? Is it bigger than UFC?

I guess that it is like any stat it depends on how the data was compiled. I mean if they broadcast/syndicate in 150 countries and claim 650 million viewers that is about 4.3 million per country. Now of course the bulk is in the USA and I am GUESSING they count anyone that tunes into any ONE show once. It is not hard to believe that 650 million views vs weekly viewers. Are they twisting the stats yes, does it really matter? No. It also depends on your definition of mainstream. They are a $500 million dollar publicly traded corp. that is not small potatoes IMO.

Who cares about figures..

The guy is a beast and is doing extremely well with his acting career.

Also seems like a legit guy so respect for that!

There's no way these numbers are accurate.

These are World Cup numbers pretty much...

WWE exaggerates every single figure. All their fighters are 7 feet tall and 400 pounds heavy. Now they have 650 million viewers.

Not possible. Sorry.

I don't like wrestling at all, and have never watched it being that I see it as silly, cheesy and terribly fake.

I know of tiny bits from my ex wife's kid and because I lived not far from there headquarters in CT for a bit.

I know nothing about numbers or any of that but I can tell you not one person I know or have met in South America knows anything about it, most have never even heard of it and don't even understand when I try and explain what it is...

It isn't just ALLEX...

I know nothing about numbers or any of that but I can tell you not one person I know or have met in South America knows anything about it, most have never even heard of it and don't even understand when I try and explain what it is...

It isn't just ALLEX...

Yes, it's almost nonexistent in South America, but if it was just that, I would understand what they are trying to say because the world is much bigger than South/Central America.

But I have lived in the US and I have been to Canada a few other places and I used to work in bars 3 or 4 times a week for decades and WWE is just a subject that very rarely comes up between friends or co-workers. Very rarely...

Point was: DJ is as big as Arnold and WWE is mainstream.

I disagree on both, honestly. Terminator was mainstream, Rocky Balboa was mainstream.

And I'm not saying by any means that DJ is not extremely successful. He's been doing great for many years and all but Arnold is on a completely different league.

I think we will see The Rock getting better and better roles with quality scripts and that is when we will see how far he can go. There is only on Arnold and only the one Rock. The thing they DO both share in common is that they have transcended where they originally came from. Arnold left bodybuilding in the rearview mirror and never really looked back. The Rock has been the most successful wrestler to transcend wrestling.

Also for the moment I have heard a crap ton more stories of Arnold being a less than gentlemen and so far for the Rock not a one.

Wrestling is huge in the USA and then trickles into other countries, Mexico it is large as well. Arnold movies have had decades to saturate the world market. Give the Rock some time and when he can become a little more selective with scripts and parts we should see an increase in the quality of the movies being done. I say the future looks bright for The Rock so we shall see.

Well of course Arnold is more well known, between BB, Acting, Politics, he's been in the public eye for what, 35-40 years?

Not sure why there needs to be the "he's better" banter, ego's i spose, both are entertaining.

Arnold had a very meticulous plan he layed out for himself and followed it with determination and succeeded.

The Rock is doing great not sure what is overall goal is.

End of the day both great, both different, glad we have both.

High protein, High Carbs, Little To No Fat. Thats The Way!!!!

Yes, it's almost nonexistent in South America, but if it was just that, I would understand what they are trying to say because the world is much bigger than South/Central America.

But I have lived in the US and I have been to Canada a few other places and I used to work in bars 3 or 4 times a week for decades and WWE is just a subject that very rarely comes up between friends or co-workers. Very rarely...

Point was: DJ is as big as Arnold and WWE is mainstream.

I disagree on both, honestly. Terminator was mainstream, Rocky Balboa was mainstream.

And I'm not saying by any means that DJ is not extremely successful. He's been doing great for many years and all but Arnold is on a completely different league.

i agree, everyone knows who Arnold is.

the guys talking about wrestling are usually kind of weird and i try to avoid them... lol

lots of people have made comments to me about looking like Arnold or like the terminator... i think DJ comments would be kinda weird. and never really heard anyone make comments like that to anyone.

not that i put myself in the same league as either aside form being a white guy with light colored hair in terms of Arnold. lol

i agree, everyone knows who Arnold is.

the guys talking about wrestling are usually kind of weird and i try to avoid them... lol

lots of people have made comments to me about looking like Arnold or like the terminator... i think DJ comments would be kinda weird. and never really heard anyone make comments like that to anyone.

not that i put myself in the same league as either aside form being a white guy with light colored hair in terms of Arnold. lol

Why's that?

Why's that?

idk I just feel that most don't know who he is aside form people that follow wrestling or his fans.

plus I cant think of any real standout sort of roles like terminator...

with the dumb sort of comments you get from normal people i just dont see DJ or rock comments making much sense.

then again, I am anti social and live under a rock so take what i say with a grain of salt in this case. lol ;)

even people who don't follow bb or watch lots of movies know who Arnold is and I would say in terms of talking about muscular men he would be the first name that many would think of. ive just heard it a lot, and any time heard a DJ comment it has to be explained to me, which maybe was 2x...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131