advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you with average genetics that stay lean year round - how do you do it?

For me, my problem isn't eating clean, it's restricting calories. That's always been the hardest part of bodybuilding for me.

same here mate. eating clean no problem. restricting calories huge issue. Doing a desk based job in an office desk does not help at all. Fuck the intra carbs. Glad i jumped off that bandwagon fairly quickly!

For me, my problem isn't eating clean, it's restricting calories. That's always been the hardest part of bodybuilding for me.

its hard because your fat cells want energy lol no matter what you do if you arent eat less calories then you need you arent going to loose bf. Sure theirs way you can increase lbm but not loose fat

same here mate. eating clean no problem. restricting calories huge issue. Doing a desk based job in an office desk does not help at all. Fuck the intra carbs. Glad i jumped off that bandwagon fairly quickly!

Yea I had to drop the Intra MD too. It's great for intra training but it does absolutely nothing to satisfy your hunger and then suddenly, you have 60 less grams of carbs you're allowed to eat throughout the day.

Yea I had to drop the Intra MD too. It's great for intra training but it does absolutely nothing to satisfy your hunger and then suddenly, you have 60 less grams of carbs you're allowed to eat throughout the day.

exactly I can have 100-120 gm uncooked wt basmati rice or long grain rice , both easy cook so less starch, post training (100 on most days- 120 gm on leg day or when I am being cheeky and no one is watching lol)

As i have shifted those worthless liquid carbs which does fuckole to satisfy me to my most fev carb in the whole world - rice lol

I would never give up EAA as they work bloody well to reduce soreness but adding carbs or no carbs made no change so why add.

This is the beauty of our game though u got to try and experiement for yourself and keep what works and discarb what is worthless for u. I am not going to keep taking intra md because everyone else is taking it and praises having HBCD intra w. If it did not work for me it did not. Same as pepto pro did not work for me. It did not work for Dante either. He has been highly critical of it even though he sells it.

For me ...

EAA unflavoured/BCAA for flavour combo = superhit
HBCD = Flopshow
Peptopro = Flopshow

Last edited:
Intra MD+ EAA ... EAAs, no carbs and some other goodies. Check it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws