over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Decreasing Sex Drive the Most

You mentioned copper accumulation. Have you tried zinc? This might help address the neuro side. How long have you been on exogenous hormones? Come off completely bro, you should be suppressed for a while.

You mentioned copper accumulation. Have you tried zinc? This might help address the neuro side. How long have you been on exogenous hormones? Come off completely bro, you should be suppressed for a while.

here again if mental issues are in the pic and zinc not being taken, basics are not being addressed. especially if one knew metals were and issue as there is relation between both levels.

Been on and off this forum for probably a decade but always found opinions here helpful.

Long story short I, like many (s/o Larry Wheels), have viewed the positive benefits of AAS on sex drive as fun over the years. However, I have not done a proper job with balance and regulation and I am at a point where I will readily admit that I have a sex addiction. It has drained my life to an extreme and I have tried groups, therapies, psychedelics among other things to address it without success. This is both neurochemical and behavioral in nature. It's taken an admittedly long time to get to a point where I will do anything to fix things but that is my goal. I will be in sex-addiction specific counseling during this time and augmenting with methylene blue, among other potential agents, to help keep dopamine levels as stable as possible while I go through withdraws.

I have decided to withdraw my HRT for the foreseeable future in order to have a better chance at managing things. I wish to use what I hope will be a time of increased clarity and control to do meditative work, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc to unfire and unwire neural connections while firing and rewiring new connections. Assuming no major problems along the way, I guess this process will take 6-12 months and am happily ready to trade low T for increased control.

My goal initially is to withdraw testosterone (scrotal cream) for 2 weeks and see how I feel. I will need to continue HPTA suppression during the 6-12 month period and I have not fully decided on how to do that. My thoughts are:

Trenbolone 10mg eod - 35mg/week: While tren is obviously known for increasing sex drive I have run it once in the absence of testosterone and did not have any libido. I was also in show prep at the time so unsure if it was the lack of test, the caloric depravation, or both. I like this idea because you still get AR stimulation and some potentially mild prolactin increases which could dampen sex drive as well.

Primobolan 50-100mg/week: I have not run primo in a long time but I do think this would be viable. My only concern here is crashing estrogen more than it already will be with the inherent AI effect that primo has and may reduce to zero any minor peripheral estrogen conversion I may get. I would likely augment this one with E2 replacement.

Equipoise 100mg/week: While I have not run EQ in a long time, I always tolerated it well. My concern here is the potential for anxiety increases with its effects on the GABA system that some people report. While I have not previously experienced this, I wonder if it may be exacerbated in the absence of testosterone. I do like that this would give me some E2 conversion.

DHB 50-100mg/week: This is probably my last option and least considered. Mostly because of mild BPH sides I have gotten in the past (and I'm young). If I were going between this and EQ I would probably pick EQ to get some mild E2 conversion. I would likely augment this one with E2 replacement as well.

Anavar 25-50mg/day 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off: This is also an option. I don't want to run orals constantly so this would be enough to keep my system suppressed.

I don't want to deplete my body of two essential hormones if I don't have to so, if I choose a non-aromatizing compound, I will likely talk to my doctor about a very low dose estradiol replacement and see if/what effect that has on how I feel.

Right now I am leaning towards tren or primobolan as a way to potentially augment the effects of "feeling" the low T but would love input from anyone if they have run any of the above compounds solo and what their experience was. Any input appreciated in advance. This has been a humbling experience for me and I hope to use it in order to help others suffering in the future.
swim15,
I went through some heavy shit years ago that caused me to be the complete opposite. I don’t have a sex drive even though my blood and hormone levels are great. It creates a problem for me because I shy away from dating for years because I knew ultimately sex would become an interest for the woman. Talk about embarrassing. Counseling has helped me get through, along with time and reduction of stress. I guess anything sexual that effects everyday life is a killer. I know it was for me…..Were you like this as a teen? Did something happen that may have caused this behavior? Man, I don’t really understand your situation, but I’m sorry you have to go through this. I think it’s cool that we can openly discuss things like this without people being jerk or smart asses. This forum really does have some good guys. Be strong mentally brother. 💪🏽👍🏽

Gym
swim15,
I went through some heavy shit years ago that caused me to be the complete opposite. I don’t have a sex drive even though my blood and hormone levels are great. It creates a problem for me because I shy away from dating for years because I knew ultimately sex would become an interest for the woman. Talk about embarrassing. Counseling has helped me get through, along with time and reduction of stress. I guess anything sexual that effects everyday life is a killer. I know it was for me…..Were you like this as a teen? Did something happen that may have caused this behavior? Man, I don’t really understand your situation, but I’m sorry you have to go through this. I think it’s cool that we can openly discuss things like this without people being jerk or smart asses. This forum really does have some good guys. Be strong mentally brother. 💪🏽👍🏽
PGE1 is your friend.

I'm going to shift this conversation since we have beat the other topics dead. If anyone has any input on what compound they would run solo (if they were not running test) please leave a comment since that is what this thread was for.

On a side note, I am not over a week from stopping scrotal cream and I can already tell that this endavor was exaclty what I needed. I have not felt this clear in mind and purpose in a very long time. My sleep is already getting better and have been more productive the last few days than the last few weeks.

As I said, this is about providing a period to use to shift behavioral patterns and fire and wire new neuronal circuitry. I wholeheartedly believe this was a fantastic path to pursue and I will update occasionally.

Just introduced tren yesterday - going to do 30-40mg/wk for some AR stimulation and see how things go.
I would try 10mgs of var and nothing else, I went off my trt for 8-9 months last year and did not have sex not once! My test never rose more than 12ngs/DL and i don't think I suffered any perceivable issues. Oh yeah when I went off I did not use any other aas

Tried and it’s a no go. Things over the last year have improved. For me it’s been mentally. Thanks for letting me know about it, but I’ve tried. 👍🏽
I'm in the mental castration mode right now. So not really even feeling the desire.. which keeps me out of trouble. It's feast or famine with me when it comes to women. But it's probably famine now since I'm having to take my son all around town to his practices and games/scrimmages. I told three women in the last two days to just stop contacting me. One of my ex-wives called me mid morning, said she took the day off and wanted me to come over.. not even interested.. told her I had calls all day.
Still have strong noctornal/morning 'events'
just I don't have the desire to play the game.
Today, had another argument with another one of my exwives . This one stays mad at me. she loves likes to 'exhume' the body everytime we talk. It will start off cool, then she goes left with, 'you did this, you did that'
She called couple days ago while I was taking my son to school. She asked me some bogus question, that could have easily been asked over text. Probably trying to see if I'd say something like.. ok if I do that you need to come through.. but since I didn't bite, she started being accusatory and bitter. Exhausting..

I fully understand stand that too. 4 years as a full custody dad drained me and I had no time or desire. On top of other issues from past and I had nothing in the tank for sex. Hope things get better. 👍🏽

I'm in the mental castration mode right now. So not really even feeling the desire.. which keeps me out of trouble. It's feast or famine with me when it comes to women. But it's probably famine now since I'm having to take my son all around town to his practices and games/scrimmages. I told three women in the last two days to just stop contacting me. One of my ex-wives called me mid morning, said she took the day off and wanted me to come over.. not even interested.. told her I had calls all day.
Still have strong noctornal/morning 'events'
just I don't have the desire to play the game.
Today, had another argument with another one of my exwives . This one stays mad at me. she loves likes to 'exhume' the body everytime we talk. It will start off cool, then she goes left with, 'you did this, you did that'
She called couple days ago while I was taking my son to school. She asked me some bogus question, that could have easily been asked over text. Probably trying to see if I'd say something like.. ok if I do that you need to come through.. but since I didn't bite, she started being accusatory and bitter. Exhausting..

with women like this is there an wonder why you dont want to fuck them? lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner