over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thymosin Beta 4(TB-500)

So sorry to hear about your dog....I've been there.

But keep in mind that TB500 in trials has been shown to dissolve calcium deposits and inhibit tumor growth.

TB 500 doesn't cause cancer, but may cause proliferation of existing cancer of solid tumor cells (doesn't cause but promote the growth/proliferation) while inhibiting the growth/proliferation of other types of non solid cancer cells (multiple myloma, leukemia etc.)...and their are tons of studies showing enhanced cardiac repair.

Also these tests were performed with using Thymosin beta 4 which is the full peptide sequence...while TB500 is just a part of that sequence. But it's supposed to be the part that gives the joint, wound healing abilities that everyone has been experiencing.

Excellent info. I’m really looking forward to my TB-500/Thymosin beta 4 run.

It’s so hard to have a dog or cat that’s suffering. They’re always there for you, loyal and loving. I swear i get more attached to them than people.

Excellent info. I’m really looking forward to my TB-500/Thymosin beta 4 run.

It’s so hard to have a dog or cat that’s suffering. They’re always there for you, loyal and loving. I swear i get more attached to them than people.

Same here...I would rather be around my animals then most people.

Thymosin beta 4 ameliorates hyperglycemia and improves insulin resistance of KK Cg-Ay/J mouse.
Abstract
OBJECT
To evaluate the efficacy of thymosin beta 4 (Tβ(4)) on hyperglycemia and insulin sensitivity in a mouse model of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
METHODS
KK mice were divided into the following groups: KK control group, with saline treatment; KK Tβ(4) group, with daily Tβ(4) 100ng/10g body weight intraperitoneal injection for 12 weeks. Non-diabetic C57BL mice were used as normal control. OGTT, plasma insulin, HbA1c, serum adiponectin, Tβ(4), cholesterol, and triglyceride were measured before and after Tβ(4) treatment. The phosphorylated AKT and total AKT protein levels of skeletal muscle from all groups were determined.
RESULTS
After Tβ(4) treatment, repeat OGTT showed a significant decrease in glucose profiles in the KK Tβ(4) group compared with the KK control group. The KK-Tβ(4) group had reduced mean HbA1c and triglyceride levels, and increased adiponectin compared with KK control group. C57BL mice showed normal glucose homeostasis. The phosphorylated AKT levels of skeletal muscle were significantly increased in KK Tβ(4) group compared with KK control group after glucose stimulation. C57BL mice showed no changes in phosphorylated AKT levels after Tβ(4) treatment.
CONCLUSIONS
Tβ(4) improved glucose intolerance and ameliorated insulin resistance in KK mouse. Tβ(4) may be a potential alternative insulin sensitizer for treatment of T2DM.

Seems for cellular regeneration or stem cell like effects you’re looking at way more than 8mg a week. The study I saw was using 1200mgs IV on one group, 450mg on another and of course a placebo group. I believe the doses for greyhounds are anti inflammatory. If you’re going to run 1200mgs you might as well pay the $22k and go to Panama.

I’m just looking for the anti inflammatory effect. I don’t think megadosing anything is a good idea.

Clinical research studies have shown that TB-500, Thymosin Beta 4 (Tß4) helps to promote the following:

Increase muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength noted

Relaxed muscle spasm

Improved muscle tone

Increase the exchange of substance between cells

Encourage tissue repair

Stretches connective tissue

Helps maintain flexibility

Reduces inflammation of tissue in joint

Enhances nutritional components in the animal

Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.

Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation

Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues

Keratinocyte migration

Collagen deposition; and

Decreases inflammation.

Thymosin beta4: structure, function, and biological properties supporting current and future clinical applications.
Review article
Crockford D, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010.

Abstract

Published studies have described a number of physiological properties and cellular functions of thymosin beta4 (Tbeta4), the major G-actin-sequestering molecule in mammalian cells. Those activities include the promotion of cell migration, blood vessel formation, cell survival, stem cell differentiation, the modulation of cytokines, chemokines, and specific proteases, the upregulation of matrix molecules and gene expression, and the downregulation of a major nuclear transcription factor. Such properties have provided the scientific rationale for a number of ongoing and planned dermal, corneal, cardiac clinical trials evaluating the tissue protective, regenerative and repair potential of Tbeta4, and direction for future clinical applications in the treatment of diseases of the central nervous system, lung inflammatory disease, and sepsis. A special emphasis is placed on the development of Tbeta4 in the treatment of patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction in combination with percutaneous coronary intervention.

Neuroprotective and neurorestorative effects of Thymosin beta 4 treatment following experimental traumatic brain injury
Ye Xiong, M.D., Ph.D.,1 Asim Mahmood, M.D.,1 Yuling Meng, Ph.D.,1 Yanlu Zhang, M.D.,1 Zheng Gang Zhang, M.D., Ph.D.,2 Daniel C. Morris, M.D.,3 and Michael Chopp, Ph.D.2,4
Author information ► Copyright and License information ►
The publisher's final edited version of this article is available at Ann N Y Acad Sci
See other articles in PMC that cite the published article.
Go to:
Abstract

Traumatic brain injury (TBI) remains a leading cause of mortality and morbidity worldwide. No effective pharmacological treatments are available for TBI because all Phase II/III TBI clinical trials have failed. This highlights a compelling need to develop effective treatments for TBI. Endogenous neurorestoration occurs in the brain after TBI, including angiogenesis, neurogenesis, synaptogenesis, oligodendrogenesis and axonal remodeling, which may be associated with spontaneous functional recovery after TBI. However, the endogenous neurorestoration following TBI is limited. Treatments amplifying these neurorestorative processes may promote functional recovery after TBI. Thymosin beta4 (Tβ4) is the major G-actin-sequestering molecule in eukaryotic cells. In addition, Tβ4 has other properties including anti-apoptosis and anti-inflammation, promotion of angiogenesis, wound healing, stem/progenitor cell differentiation, and cell migration and survival, which provide the scientific foundation for the corneal, dermal, and cardiac wound repair multicenter clinical trials. Here, we describe Tβ4 as a neuroprotective and neurorestorative candidate for treatment of TBI.

All these studies about TB4 are great, but that's not what we're injecting.
It's like posting about the benefits of HGH in a thread on HGH Fragment 176-191.

You rep for a peptide company right? Could you inquire about the possibility of producing actual Thymosin β4? Based on the following, it seems that per mg, the production of TB4 is 10 times cheaper than that of HGH:

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/srp3324
https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/h5916

So if the real deal is affordable, then why rely on the fragment TB500 which we don't know much about at all?

It's like posting about the benefits of HGH in a thread on HGH Fragment 176-191.

You rep for a peptide company right? Could you inquire about the possibility of producing actual Thymosin β4? Based on the following, it seems that per mg, the production of TB4 is 10 times cheaper than that of HGH:

So if the real deal is affordable, then why rely on the fragment TB500 which we don't know much about at all?

So are all research sites selling TB-500? The labels say Thymosin beta 4/TB-500
Everyone who posts about it here says it reduces inflammation rather quick and their injuries feel better. That’s what I’m looking. I start tonight at 1mg EOD.

Last edited:

The following explains the differences between Thymosin Beta 4 and TB-500. From this information TB-500 sounds amazing!

TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes creation of new blood and muscle cells. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and the eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflamatory agent.

TB-500 is different from other repair factors (growth hormone, IGF-1), because it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight. Because of this it can travel long distances through the tissues in the human body.

One of TB-500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein - Actin. Of the thousands of proteins present within human cells, actin represents roughly 10% of the total. It is thus a vital component of cell structure and movement.
THYMOSIN BETA-4

Thymosin Beta-4 is a protein which consists of 43 amino acids and is encoded by the gene TMSB4X in the human body. It has been studies in numerous clinical trials. Research has shown that if the thymosin beta-4 peptide is used after a heart attack it can reactivate cardiac progenitor cells to repair damaged heart tissue.

Thymosin beta-4 is a very large molecule. In fact, it is so large that it cannot fit entirely into the receptor. Different sections of the molecule have different activities. TB-500 is the part of thymosin beta-4 hormone which promotes the most useful effects (overall healing, repair, new blood and muscle cells). For medical applications it is more practical to use the TB-500 instead of the entire Thymosin Beta-4 protein.

So are all research sites selling TB-500? The labels say Thymosin beta 4/TB-500
Everyone who posts about it here says it reduces inflammation rather quick and their injuries feel better. That’s what I’m looking. I start tonight at 1mg EOD.
TB-500 = N-terminal acetylated 17-23 fragment of human thymosin beta 4

To my knowledge, all the peptides available on the market are TB-500. When a seller calls it TB-4 then that's highly misleading.

That's not to say that TB-500 is useless. But there's very little information about which of the effects of actual TB-4 are also present with TB-500.

That's because TB-500's " amino acid sequence match[es] an active region (17LKKTETQ23) of the thymosin β4." https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021967312014550
So the positive effects observed in some of the studies may be due to other active regions of TB4.

The following explains the differences between Thymosin Beta 4 and TB-500. From this information TB-500 sounds amazing!

TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes creation of new blood and muscle cells. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and the eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflamatory agent.

TB-500 is different from other repair factors (growth hormone, IGF-1), because it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight. Because of this it can travel long distances through the tissues in the human body.

One of TB-500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein - Actin. Of the thousands of proteins present within human cells, actin represents roughly 10% of the total. It is thus a vital component of cell structure and movement.
THYMOSIN BETA-4

Thymosin Beta-4 is a protein which consists of 43 amino acids and is encoded by the gene TMSB4X in the human body. It has been studies in numerous clinical trials. Research has shown that if the thymosin beta-4 peptide is used after a heart attack it can reactivate cardiac progenitor cells to repair damaged heart tissue.

Thymosin beta-4 is a very large molecule. In fact, it is so large that it cannot fit entirely into the receptor. Different sections of the molecule have different activities. TB-500 is the part of thymosin beta-4 hormone which promotes the most useful effects (overall healing, repair, new blood and muscle cells). For medical applications it is more practical to use the TB-500 instead of the entire Thymosin Beta-4 protein.
That's what the manufacturers are saying, naturally without any sources to support their claims about TB-500. In fact, there are no studies that show TB-500 to have any effect in vivo.

That's what the manufacturers are saying, naturally without any sources to support their claims about TB-500. In fact, there are no studies that show TB-500 to have any effect in vivo.

Every person here that uses it posts pain relief rather quickly so obviously it does something.

Every person here that uses it posts pain relief rather quickly so obviously it does something.
I'm not disputing that it may do something. Just saying that you can't post TB4 studies and expect TB-500 to have the same effect. And on a side note, I also have read lots of user experiences where TB-500 did absolutely nothing. Without actual in vivo studies on TB-500, we have no idea how much (if not all) of the reported effects are due to Placebo.

I'm not disputing that it may do something. Just saying that you can't post TB4 studies and expect TB-500 to have the same effect. And on a side note, I also have read lots of user experiences where TB-500 did absolutely nothing. Without actual in vivo studies on TB-500, we have no idea how much (if not all) of the reported effects are due to Placebo.

I haven’t seen anyone here post it did nothing.
What I’ve seen is some say it heals their injuries. Others say symptoms return upon stopping use. At worst inflammation is reduced while using TB-500.

I’ve taken 1mg TB-500 the past 4 days. I take it IM in my quad. That’s how I’ve been doing all of my shots lately. I had the flu last week so I’m still achy with some symptoms.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws