over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traumatic brain injury and Low Test

Recently? Were ya east coast or a hollywood marine?

Amen to that bro. It’s russian roulette with IEDs for us(not so much now thankfully. But few years ago and back were brutal) You?

Hollywood. 1/7

Will do. Thanks man!

Yup yup. The VA apparently still doesn’t cover trt as an actual thing or disability. Few friends of mine have told me this. But they also said supposedly third quarter of 2018 the va will? Let’s just hope they do whenever my ass gets out lol

I get my test patches from the VA.

Man that’s what worries me with TBIs... one wrong blow....and poof, your life as you know it ceases to exist. That’s why in my living will i have it so I won’t end up in a vegatative state. Nope, no thank you.

Yeah, after my heart attack I had the lawyer draw up one. We also had a trust set up too. One thing that happens to someone that goes into cardiac arrest is severe brain damage if the heart isn't beating for too long. I think it becomes critical after 5 minutes.

Here's a good one on the topic and issues with the VA getting appropriate treatment.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jN6eBH8CFc&t=3005s"]Joe Rogan Experience #1056 - Dr. Mark Gordon & Andrew Marr - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, after my heart attack I had the lawyer draw up one. We also had a trust set up too. One thing that happens to someone that goes into cardiac arrest is severe brain damage if the heart isn't beating for too long. I think it becomes critical after 5 minutes.
You can cause damage in even less than 5 bro. The brain is a very complex thing. Not gonna lie, it scares me sometimes knowing just how sensitive it is!

You can cause damage in even less than 5 bro. The brain is a very complex thing. Not gonna lie, it scares me sometimes knowing just how sensitive it is!

Yes, youd definitely want cpr during the time when you were in cardiac arrest. Luckily I have a defibrillator that has been bringing me back from the brink. So far it has worked like a charm. Amazing technology.

Yes, youd definitely want cpr during the time when you were in cardiac arrest. Luckily I have a defibrillator that has been bringing me back from the brink. So far it has worked like a charm. Amazing technology.

Only crappy thing about those is I’ve seen many a person come into the ER with their’s “misfiring”. What a torturous experience for them. (Work PRN wknds at a hospital when I’m stateside)

Only crappy thing about those is I’ve seen many a person come into the ER with their’s “misfiring”. What a torturous experience for them. (Work PRN wknds at a hospital when I’m stateside)

Yeah. ive read about that and it is usually because of a faulty lead. The lead has a short in it or has broken. Ive had mine now for almost 10 years. Same one too! The battery is still good. Says it has almost 3 years left on it. The leads should be good for the next one too.

Some of them awhile ago had a recall! Can you imagine that? They would have to cut you open again and remove it, replace it. That would be a mess. Especially since the leads grow into your heart. I doubt they would be able to remove the leads, those probably remain integrated into your heart.

Last edited:
Tbi and low hormone levels, particularly anterior pituitary hormones and their downstream related hormones, is a known problem of which medicine is becoming increasingly aware of. Generally it will present as a full hypopituitarism, meaning all of your pituitary hormones will be affected giving symptoms of not only hypotest but also adrenal insufficiency and hypothyroidism. The unfortunate side of this is that even if you undergo all the testing, you can still have a low-normal subclinical picture which almost no one will treat. It's a shit situation to be sure.

Yeah. ive read about that and it is usually because of a faulty lead. The lead has a short in it or has broken. Ive had mine now for almost 10 years. Same one too! The battery is still good. Says it has almost 3 years left on it. The leads should be good for the next one too.

Some of them awhile ago had a recall! Can you imagine that? They would have to cut you open again and remove it, replace it. That would be a mess. Especially since the leads grow into your heart. I doubt they would be able to remove the leads, those probably remain integrated into your heart.

That's crazy. Medical recalls can be pretty surprising. I dated a girl whose dad had a hip replaced - the implant got recalled and he had to have a second one put in.

Man that’s what’s up!!! I like hearing good personal stories like that!! :)
As for the recalls,,,, god, I wonder how many people coded on the table due to having to be re opened up? I hope their families at least sued the shit out of the mfg. ughhhh.

Tbi and low hormone levels, particularly anterior pituitary hormones and their downstream related hormones, is a known problem of which medicine is becoming increasingly aware of. Generally it will present as a full hypopituitarism, meaning all of your pituitary hormones will be affected giving symptoms of not only hypotest but also adrenal insufficiency and hypothyroidism. The unfortunate side of this is that even if you undergo all the testing, you can still have a low-normal subclinical picture which almost no one will treat. It's a shit situation to be sure.
Sadly you’re spot on bro. It’s like, best bet, find yourself a hormone clinic that is run similar to that of a “pill mill” for opiates. Ya know what I mean? Like, a doc who just wants the cash or is a gear junkie himself and gets it. Cuz there’s plenty of hormone clinics that will turn ya away with “low-normal” findings. Fking sucks.

Will do. Thanks man!

Yup yup. The VA apparently still doesn’t cover trt as an actual thing or disability. Few friends of mine have told me this. But they also said supposedly third quarter of 2018 the va will? Let’s just hope they do whenever my ass gets out lol

You dont say!?

I believe women who want to to men get test prescribed with tax payer dollars now and days. Some world right!?

You dont say!?

I believe women who want to to men get test prescribed with tax payer dollars now and days. Some world right!?

Yeah, like "Chelsea" Manning. Surgery paid for too I believe, even after what he did.

You dont say!?

Yeah, like "Chelsea" Manning. Surgery paid for too I believe, even after what he did.

Totally different world that we live in now boys. Shits changed over these last 10yrs, wouldnt ya say?

Totally different world that we live in now boys. Shits changed over these last 10yrs, wouldnt ya say?

I'm hoping over the next 7 years we can change some of that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131