over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren E vs. A Preference

Do you prefer Tren A or Tren E

• Tren A

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • Tren E

Votes: 35 40.7%

• Total voters
Tren E sides were much worse than Tren A. I didn't notice much difference in results. But Tren A wins due to less sides.

I have only used Tren A and honestly the sweating and insomnia don't bother me. I am going to switch to E because of the tren cough. I'm not sure but this bad cough can't be good on your body. For me its like I'm dying when I pin and it happens. That kinda stress has got to put some strain on your heart imo.

The sweating and insomnia don't bother me for one reason....I don't go over 300mg test while using high dose tren. I've noticed only backne and tren cough but when test is high, the common tren sides are high.

But that tren cough, that is the only reason I'm switching to E. I really hope its as people say the benefits without the cough.

I have only used Tren A and honestly the sweating and insomnia don't bother me. I am going to switch to E because of the tren cough. I'm not sure but this bad cough can't be good on your body. For me its like I'm dying when I pin and it happens. That kinda stress has got to put some strain on your heart imo.

The sweating and insomnia don't bother me for one reason....I don't go over 300mg test while using high dose tren. I've noticed only backne and tren cough but when test is high, the common tren sides are high.

But that tren cough, that is the only reason I'm switching to E. I really hope its as people say the benefits without the cough.

Tren treats me wonderfully when test is at a replacement dose only. Look and feel great.

Sounds good would like to try that Adonis .. What were your sides like at that dose?? Did u crash really hard after cycle?? if so what did u do to minimize the effects

Last edited:
I'm on Week #6 on Tren A and love it......No physical sides whatsoever...Never even coughed once.Haven't lost a minutes sleep and my skin even looks better....I'm pinning 60/25 Ace/Prop ED (If i had more Ace i'd bump it to 490)....I have no reason to even try E.....why risk getting sides when I know I won't get any from A?

Tren E: actually "felt" it. Strength went through the roof, and it changed the way I think. Literally. I just was "off" in a good way though. Lol. However tren E gave me prolactin gyno like a mofo! After 4 weeks on 400mg a week and I had puffy nipples and started lactating a dark brown substance when I squeezed my nipples. I was even taking 1mg a week pharm caber too. Still today 2 years later I lactate from the one time I ran tren E.

Tren A: don't "feel" it really, no sides to speak of, and that's with dosages of up to 700mg a week. Deffinately a recomp though, and brought me to my best shape of my life.

Overall I vote Tren A just because of no side affects for me. If I could avoid the prolactin gyno though, I would absolutely positively run Tren E till my kidneys failed. Lol.

Sounds good would like to try that Adonis .. What were your sides like at that dose?? Did u crash really hard after cycle?? if so what did u do to minimize the effects

Well I personally don't come "off" totally. I just cruise on 100-150mg Test.

If you come off, I would stop the tren 4-8 weeks before stopping the test. Keep E2 low when you're about to drop the test and ensure that you don't have elevated prolactin levels.

Tren E: actually "felt" it. Strength went through the roof, and it changed the way I think. Literally. I just was "off" in a good way though. Lol. However tren E gave me prolactin gyno like a mofo! After 4 weeks on 400mg a week and I had puffy nipples and started lactating a dark brown substance when I squeezed my nipples. I was even taking 1mg a week pharm caber too. Still today 2 years later I lactate from the one time I ran tren E.

Tren A: don't "feel" it really, no sides to speak of, and that's with dosages of up to 700mg a week. Deffinately a recomp though, and brought me to my best shape of my life.

Overall I vote Tren A just because of no side affects for me. If I could avoid the prolactin gyno though, I would absolutely positively run Tren E till my kidneys failed. Lol.

Very similar experience for me. Tren E was the only thing I've used that slightly aggravated my 99.8% removed mammary glands. Not noticeably since Dr. Blau did a good job, but still. Tren E also got to my head more than Tren A. It gave me TERRIBLE back acne, and insomnia. I was very full, hard and vascular on it, though.

Tren A is my choice as well.

If you come off, I would stop the tren 4-8 weeks before stopping the test. Keep E2 low when you're about to drop the test and ensure that you don't have elevated prolactin levels.

Very similar experience for me. Tren E was the only thing I've used that slightly aggravated my 99.8% removed mammary glands. Not noticeably since Dr. Blau did a good job, but still. Tren E also got to my head more than Tren A. It gave me TERRIBLE back acne, and insomnia. I was very full, hard and vascular on it, though.

For those that wanna avoid prolactin gyno, what do u while on tren e. Ive yet to use my prami cause I'm not having issues. Do I just start prami when tren e kicks in?

Amino freak, how much tren were you on that you started lactating?

For those that wanna avoid prolactin gyno, what do u while on tren e. Ive yet to use my prami cause I'm not having issues. Do I just start prami when tren e kicks in?

We switch to tren A... lol

In all seriousness though, I'm personally not a fan of using many, if any, ancillary drugs, so I try to use compounds that suit that preference.

Amino freak, how much tren were you on that you started lactating?

I was only doing 400mg of tren E. can't remember how much test. I think 750mg though.

We switch to tren A... lol

In all seriousness though, I'm personally not a fan of using many, if any, ancillary drugs, so I try to use compounds that suit that preference.

I agree. Caber don't do shit for me, and whenever I run an AI during a bulk, I dry out a little, but my gains literally come to a screeching stop. I need lots of estro to grow as well. As long as I'm not growing boobies or sobbing like a girl when I watch chick flicks with the wife, I could care less about high estrogen. I know long term it has health risks associated with it, but I only plan on blasting high dosages for about another year before I drop down to a trt dose that allowed me to maintain 215lbs at 8% bf. I'm thinking it will be between 200-300mg test cypionate every 5 days. And i highly doubt estradiol will be above high normal levels on that dose. only blood work will tell for sure though.
Only other compounds ill run with it is tren and masteron during the summer months.

Last few used only Ace 4 weeks ago switched to Ent and I LOVE it! Untill now (I am a month on 300-400mg tren e) I have way less sides from E than A - less aggression, my mood is stable, better sleep, no acid reflux, and I see dramatic changes every single morning in the mirror, I have never been so strong in the gym, eating only 2500-3000kcals leaning and growing at the same time. The only problem is cardio acitivity, this is my first dieting without cardio, but I am dropping fat and staying fuller so this is not a problem now. I don't know why some of the guys get more sides from E, for me Ace gives way more sides, I remember years ago when I first started tren I used parabolan (tren hex-even longer half life than tren e) and did not have any sides at all, I felt like a god on that stuff lol

Crazy, why are nipples still discharging?

I have no idea! I've even tried running caber on just a low dose of test still to no prevail

I have run Tren A from a UGL, I have brewed my own from pellets. The most potent stuff I have come across is Tren E powder from a board source. Not saying the Tren A didn't work. It's just I felt the Tren E that much more.

I liked E better as A seem to give me more sides like the cough and emotional problems when coming off. Both affected my sleep.

Were you running low test with BOTH the Tren A and E?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws