over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren E vs Tren A

Only difference really is that with the long ester if you take too much youre going to feel like shit for about 1 week before the levels come back down and acetate is much more forgiving. Once you figure out what dose you need though I would prefer the enanthate.

As far as having to wait too long for the long ester enanthate to kick in you can front load to over come that real fast, but be careful if youve never done it with tren e. I did it once and took way too much and felt really sick, like I had the flu, for about 4 days or so. Stuff can be dangerous. When you front load correctly the long esters kick in within just 3 days or so, must like the short esters.

I also found that I needed a lower dose overall for the week when using tren e, as the long ester builds up after a couple of weeks.

Maldorf,

What do you believe is the correct way to front load?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

Sorry guys, but what's front load? :(

say if you were to take 500mg test a week , the first week of the cycle you would take 1000-1500mg to "front load" it's a bowlis effect.

If you are impatient to wait for the long ester to kick in then running a very short ester the first couple weeks is a far better idea in my oppinion.

honestly if for some reason I needed the power "right now" in my cycle I'd just take D-Bol the first 2 weeks

For me the sides from tren-E are more pronounced! Specifically the insomnia. Everyday shots of tren-A seemed not to mess with my sleep or moods as much.

I have a friend like that , he would take 500mg a week tren A then switch to 400mg tren E and have bad sweats , bad sleep and he said it even killed his appatite

So again see how the compound it gonna work for ya before you crank up the dose

Maldorf,

What do you believe is the correct way to front load?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

Its a matter of finding how many X your normal weekly dose you should take that first week. When I was using about 500 mg/wk tren Ace I tried frontloading with 500 mg on monday and then another 500 mg on wed and I was blown away, got sick as hell. I felt like dog shit. In fact it was right before xmas and I was so sick that I stayed home alone at our house while the family went away for Christmas. Can you say stupid!? What a waste of a holiday with my family.

About 2x the weekly dose with test worked ok, but with tren it did not. I ended up not doing another injection for another week, and then when I did it was just 500 mg. Tren is strong stuff and not to be fooled around with IMO. This was all homebrewed and very potent.

say if you were to take 500mg test a week , the first week of the cycle you would take 1000-1500mg to "front load" it's a bowlis effect.

If you are impatient to wait for the long ester to kick in then running a very short ester the first couple weeks is a far better idea in my oppinion.

honestly if for some reason I needed the power "right now" in my cycle I'd just take D-Bol the first 2 weeks

After my experiences this is what I recommend. I started out earlier with using short esters along with my long esters the first 2 weeks and did just fine. Later on I got tired of doing daily injections so I tried the front loading but found it too touchy and very easy to overdose. Yes, you can overdose on steroids!!! Im not foolin with you, you really can OD on that shit. When you home brew from powders the stuff costs just pennnies and you are able to dose just about amount you want because the price is so cheap, it can become dangerous IMO. Amazingly I never had any serious health problems when I was dosing like that, it wasnt until i got more responsible and lowered dose that I had my heart attack. I was cruising at the time though, and had never done that before.

Last edited:
i think my slin pins are 1/2 inch 29g...

i usually feel that i hit the muscle when i stick it in about 1cm (delts and front quads), but i push it in all the way and push the skin in a bit so im probably close to 1 inch deep under the skin.

its always enough, sometimes it leaks a few drops but i also have that with 1 inch 25g's, not really a difference except for the fact that slin pins are more comfortable.

This is the same as i do, if ur lean, pinning delts, bi's, chest and quads are a piece of piss, some nice site growth for a few days from a little swelling too, and maybe some potential site growth, i jab everything with slin pins tbh less scar tissue build up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have always liked the acetate. love that slight tightening of the chest when the tren goes in.

I like the idea of kickstarting with orals but for health reasons may just finish the orals I have and not buy anymore. If you were to start with a short ester and switch to a long ester how would you go about that?

For instance my next cycle will be tren ace + test for the first 6 weeks. I have about 1500mg of test P left and a bunch of test E and want to get through the test P, so I will be alternating back and forth between the test E and test P EOD but I'm not sure if that is the best way. If you were to kickstart with a short ester for the first 2 weeks and then just switch over completely at once to the long ester I would imagine you would have a delay there of a few days with blood levels being too low, no?

I like the idea of kickstarting with orals but for health reasons may just finish the orals I have and not buy anymore. If you were to start with a short ester and switch to a long ester how would you go about that?

For instance my next cycle will be tren ace + test for the first 6 weeks. I have about 1500mg of test P left and a bunch of test E and want to get through the test P, so I will be alternating back and forth between the test E and test P EOD but I'm not sure if that is the best way. If you were to kickstart with a short ester for the first 2 weeks and then just switch over completely at once to the long ester I would imagine you would have a delay there of a few days with blood levels being too low, no?

If you kickstart with a short ester you just use it for the first week or two and use it along with your normal dose of long ester. Take them both together, double up so that the long ester builds up for when you go off the short so that it will be there waiting for you. So if you normally run say 500 mg test cyp I would take that along with say 100 mg test prop EOD for the first 2 weeks and then drop the prop but keep on with the test cyp as before.

i switched from tren A, Test P and mast P to the longer enanthate esters mid contest prep and i just over lapped the short for about 8-9 days , i dident see any drop or anything

If you kickstart with a short ester you just use it for the first week or two and use it along with your normal dose of long ester. Take them both together, double up so that the long ester builds up for when you go off the short so that it will be there waiting for you. So if you normally run say 500 mg test cyp I would take that along with say 100 mg test prop EOD for the first 2 weeks and then drop the prop but keep on with the test cyp as before.

Makes sense, thanks.

i switched from tren A, Test P and mast P to the longer enanthate esters mid contest prep and i just over lapped the short for about 8-9 days , i dident see any drop or anything

Interesting, I've heard people can notice differences with tren A or test P within a couple days but I guess if you're adding in other substances, even if it is a longer ester, there's not enough of a gap to really notice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131