Votes: 54 9.3%
  • acetate worked better, with less side effects

Votes: 208 35.7%
  • tren eth worked better or had less sides

Votes: 120 20.6%
  • im so cool i vote for nothing

Votes: 104 17.9%

• Total voters
For me, because every body is different, Tren E worked best for me. My levels of Tren were definately more stable and consistent with the enathate ester than with the acetate. Night sweats were the same but with the enathate I did not experience any metallic taste in my mouth after the shot. Also, I felt a whole lot stronger using the enathate than the acetate.

Haven't tried tren, so I can't vote. But just food for thought: Some claim that longer-ester tren (e.g. E or Hex) will lead to less side effects because the tren and the prostaglandins build up slower. Similarly, a lot of people report some weird sides from short-ester EQ. I wonder if this is because of a similar mechanism (the longer it takes to build up in your body, the less worse sides will be).

It seems like a lot of people complain about tren E sides because their blood level of tren isn't stable... then why not dose more frequently?

Seems like frequent (say, EOD) dosing of tren E would help avoid many of the sides that come with tren A and infrequent dosing of tren E.

tren is tren just as test is test. Factoring ester weight out the samely weekly dose did the same thing in my body. Strength gains and sides are dose and other compound related. I've found a little tren can go a long way. I've taken as much as 100mg ED of Ace but nowadays will limit myself to 200-300mg a week of whatever ester I have. That's truly all I need.
As far as sides go I get less sides by limiting my test intake, moreso than even how much tren I'm on. For example I'll get less of the so called tren sides by taking 200mg of test with 700mg of tren a week than 500mg of test with 500mg of tren.

This is a really interesting observation, I've seen others mention this as well in other threads and other forums.

So what do you think is better? Low dose tren with more test and anabolics or low dose test with higher doses of tren?

I like Acetate better. I got leaner and stronger with it at 50mg eod. Enanthate made me feel like crap.

looks like i need to try fast acting tren as i never have, been all tren e for me!

looks like i need to try fast acting tren as i never have, been all tren e for me!

Tren Ace = Strength, Vascualrity, Libido, Hardness, High body temperature all the time, into and out of your system fast.
:headbang:

Tren Enth = Every single side effect you could think of from AAS, so strong were the side effects I couldn't tell if the drug was even beneficial. BP was so high that I couldn't even take a shower without resting and waiting for my BP to lower (forget about cardio). I WILL NEVER EVER EVER TAKE IT AGAIN. Plus once I stopped it took a month for all the sides to go away.
:banghead:

Ace Vs. Enanthate

I seem to get a much harder vascular look from tren ace and love it for cutting but currently taking some tren E for bulking cycle less sticks a week seems to be working good so not going to complain!

tren e

anything that allows me to do less injects is always tops in my book.

my first time i used tren was Tren Hex. after 3 weeks on it it kicked in.
loved it got strong and lean very fast.
side effects i notice: first weeks i got horny like hell:D bad side effects more aggressive and the cough but not too bad.
i would run Tren Hex again for sure.

I voted Tren Ace

After the following cycle I will never go back

16 week cycle

week 1-8
1 gram of test e
6-800 mg of Eq

Week 8-16
1 gram of test
300-450 of tren A

Whole cycle was using hgh in moderation

TREN ACE is the SHIT

I prefer tren-e, but found the sides to be a little worse than the tren-a.

However...well worth it!

For me its a big difference. Enan makes me want to kill idiots and others who annoy me.
acetate does too, but it wanes quickly. I cracked open a bottle of enan and only used 1/2 ml for 2 weeks. 100 mg. Had to switch to eq before i hurt someone. Rages, etc. Was never a believer until this bottle.

Never again...

TREN-E !

ON TREN-E I HAD LITTLE IF ANY TREN COUGH AND
THE SITE INJ AREA HAD LESS STING!!
BUT I LIKE MIX IT BOTH TOGETHER! LOL

NTR
MUSCLE_4YOU

Best is parabolan. Unreal stuff. Tren Enanthate is very strong, most guys use too much of it, I think 200-300mg is sufficient. 400-600mg seems to have a huge build up effect and very significant sides. I'd like to see what 100mg of Tren Enanthate per week can do, I bet it has little sides and still has a pronounced effect.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws