advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren or Deca with Testosterone for bulking up?

What is better for a mass cycle, deca or tren?

• Test + Deca

Votes: 184 39.1%
  • Test + Tren

Votes: 163 34.7%
  • Test + Deca & Tren

Votes: 123 26.2%

• Total voters
Dec made me big and a little too puffy. Tren made me hard as a rock, but I was in a constant rage and I couldn't sleep at night. Tren made dramatic improvement in my physique, but I barely gained any weight, even at a fairly significant dose. Maybe it was a body composition thing. I also believe in my case (contrary to popular experience) the dec made me stronger than tren.

I'm also significantly more prone to gyno while on tren, huge problem, even with prami.

Im have huge problem with gyno im running test e and tren e
please help (im new in all this whats prami ?):(

test n deca, did wonders for my joints and put on good size.....test n tren, it was hard to bulk on as mentioned earlier, supresses appetite, but got a really hard look...im gona add some peptides to my next tren cycle to stimulate appetite...goodluck bro

Tren is not a bulking drug - and is way over-used anyway.

Test and Deca, bread and butter...

I am one of those who cannot take deca and tren together, I get signs of gyno within two weeks, every time
so test + deca for adding mass and keeping the joints well
test + tren for holding muscle during the first stages of prep, switching to test + masteron for the last 6 weeks

Honestly, It depends on if you want to gain more total body weight with more or less water?.. Tren gives me lean hard gains where as deca gives me more weight gain but I don't like the excess water.. Diet is the key

I gotta go with test + tren for good lean muscle gain. I hate Decca but it will put some weight on you and plays with my emotions like a little girl.

Sorry Dude :(.. Sounds like you pulled the trigger to soon with out knowing what up..

All the information you need can be found by searching the terms you need. If not on this forum you can use Google.

Both can cause gyno, but both are prevented different.

Search Test gyno & Tren Gyno..

Simply run nolva at 10mgs ed throughout your cycle, upping the dose to 20mgs ed if need be.....

Tren and test or Deca and test....mmm. You have heard both sides and yet no one knows what's best for you except you. Try one and let us know.

Tren & Deca together sounds like a nightmare! I would prefer Test/NPP or Test/EQ.

yeah I agree, becareful of running deca and tren together. I would definitely sub out the deca for EQ

I wasn't going to help u cause you should use your search tools and get educated but I saw you get some not so good advice so instead of watching u suffer I will say do not touch nolva while on tren @ all get the cabergoline as told above stop use of the tren now and fix your problem bud. Now go research why this works and the other is bad cause you should have before you touched this gear. Horrible first post by the way do some lurking around get educated use search tools and then start posting and introduce yourself to the board.

Simply run nolva at 10mgs ed throughout your cycle, upping the dose to 20mgs ed if need be.....

Please don't give advice to a newb like this without the proper info, that was not good advice and could really mess this kid up. I understand you were just trying to help but next time make sure your looking at all of the info in the problem. Thanks D BO

Please don't give advice to a newb like this without the proper info, that was not good advice and could really mess this kid up. I understand you were just trying to help but next time make sure your looking at all of the info in the problem. Thanks D BO

tamoxifen citrate will block estrogen receptors in breast tissue from being activated by estrogen and thus block 'downstream' effects of estrogen receptor activation (PGR activation). This will minimize his gyno from enlarging and also deal with the water weight he no doubt accumulated with leaving estro unchecked.

block estrogen then PGR is blocked (PGR requires estrogen activation).

sounds like you are the one that needs to do research :)

As stated above, you my friend are the one who needs to give less advice and read much more...

You are one of those people who go round telling everyone not to run nolva with nor19's such as deca and tren, this im afraid is parroted rubbish...

From years and i mean years of experience nolva works extremely well when dealing with gyno from deca or tren, this is also documented...

I would always advise people who are gyno prone to run nolva with any nor19....

I like Test + Tren + Deca. Gotta take plenty of melatonin (Peps work well in conjunction with this too, Ipamorelin+CJC1293) or you won't sleep worth a damn. Before using sleep aids and peptides, I feel like I couldn't put on weight as well as some of my other cycles without Tren, due to getting very little "real" sleep. Waking up every 30 minutes blows. Sweating in the middle of the night blows (I only run Tren in the winter now because of this). Just gotta think about these kinds of things before you run it. It's a great drug for leaning out and cutting up. Works wonders on a caloric deficit. But when it comes to putting on straight up mass, you have to know what you are doing. I go into a major caloric surplus on Tren, or I just can't put on weight the way I normally can. Adding deca, plus increasing my food intake, plus running peptides and Melatonin help a LOT. Another thing I've had happen with Tren is joint issues from strength going up too fast, and my joints not being able to keep up. I run a good array of joint supps plus the Deca to help keep them in check. As long as you take all of these things into consideration, there's nothing you can't accomplish with Tren. A lot of people will tell you it's not a great bulker but in conjunction with other anabolics, greater amount of food intake, and sleep aids, you can make it a hell of a bulker.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131