over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Time

Ill 2nd the LF Tren being crap, for me anyway
that was harsh.. Ill say i was less than impressed.
Never tried any on LF'S products so I can't really comment on that. It seemed as if they had a good following tho

Never tried any on LF'S products so I can't really comment on that. It seemed as if they had a good following tho

I was shocked why people were sucking his cock... took his tren and WOW It was so fucking shitttyyyyy... The shittiest Tren I have ever ran was LF and DASH... DASHs was Tren mixed with Test P, or orange Test P

about to try TORO Tren soon

Just to give a quick update.
I figured I'd start today. Even tho starting today I'll still have time to add another sponsor if I wish to do so on the back end of this. Anyway started to with stemco. Started at 50mg. I'll do that for a few days or so see how my body takes to it and I will up it from there. Pinned in my left tricep. Very smooth no pip as of yet. Nice color to the tren reminds me to the term golden nectar lol. I'll post a pic up later if allowed. I know color dosent really have much to do with potency, I believe it has to do with the oxidation process while making it but stemco's tren had a nice dark amber color.
I was doing my test (t-400) 2x a week but with adding the tren I'm weighing the benefits if any of lowering the test while on the tren say maybe go to just .5cc t400 2× a week totaling 400 per week or stay at 800mg week?

I'll pop back in tomorrow and post up a pic of color of product.
-bx

I can only give you my experience. that's it. Maybe it was a bad run, maybe it was just a one off, I don't know.

You are always switching aren't you?

Nope not at all.... YOU'RE the one that switches. ;)... I use Fast Muscle and Toraxx.... that's it

All right stopping in give a quick update.
I did another 50mg today very smooth.
I said I would throw up a pic to show color. (Not that it matters on potency)But just to showcase as what to expect
.**broken link removed**

(If this pic is not allowed for any reason let me know and I'll remove or have a mod do it.)
Thank you
-bx

Last edited:
Love geno's tren. How much T3 do you take to look ripped all the time eating burgers on the beach?

50mcg...was using MJR's (pill form) and it was potent as hell.

i had to run up to 125mg ED of tren ace to stay looking "full" though. honestly with enough t3 even though my stomach was flat as fuck no matter what i ate, my muscles were also pretty flat (albeit veiny as fuck) just not as pumped on the t3.

now that i've stopped the t3, im actually down to 75mg ED of tren ace and my muscles stay full all the time BUT even at like 250-300g carbs now (i eat mostly complex only) by the end of the day i feel like i look fucking pregnant in the stomach, it sucks. i'm only a 30' waist mind you so it doesn't take a lot for me to look blown up in the abdomen right now.

COLOR absolutely means NOTHING !! I feel bad for people who judge Tren by it's color.... You racist mother fuckers !!

I have said this before, I took DASH's tren, it was ORANGEEE, but it was actually a mixture of Test and Tren. I bloated on his Tren, so got bloodwork done and my test levels were off the chart ( was on 100mg of Test )

GAULS tren was as light as his test, but the most potent shit ever !!!!!!

COLOR absolutely means NOTHING !! I feel bad for people who judge Tren by it's color.... You racist mother fuckers !!

I have said this before, I took DASH's tren, it was ORANGEEE, but it was actually a mixture of Test and Tren. I bloated on his Tren, so got bloodwork done and my test levels were off the chart ( was on 100mg of Test )

Yep color don't mean shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just popping in to give an update.
After 2-3 days of 50mg. Everything is going smooth no sides as of yet. I know it will still be a few days till I feel it kick in but so far so good so I am gonna up it from 50mg a day to 75mg and will pop back in and leave some feedback. Still thinking on lowering my test dose from 800mg a week to 400mg a week.
If someone who has ran tren with high dose test and also had done so with low dose test what did you like better and what gave better results. Thanks ahead of time
-bx

Quick update.
I raised the dose to 75mg a day. Been 4-5 days now hasn't fully kicked yet, but alot more aggressive in the gym today, a few extra reps and the strength to finish them out. No sides yet, sweating alot more in the gym, increased appetite, very very easily annoyed today (always happens to me on tren) so I know I'm headed in the right direction lol. Will keep you guys updated but so far so good with stemco tren a. Still early but definately liking the product so far.
-bx

Quick update:
Just pinned 75mg headed to gym to crush arms. Will pop back I'm later.
I will say body temp def running a lil higher sweat alot more even doing simple tasks at work. No tren sweats at night so far but the bedroom ac keeps it frigid in there lol. Appetite thru the roof. Can't eat enough lol. Will let you know how the workout went today.
-bx

Very True, I've had tren from a great sorcerer that, yes was as light as there test

Si Vis Pacem

Arm workout the other day was intense. Kept on with the 75mg past 2 days.
Body temp higher sweating alot more.
Appetite thru the roof can't eat enough lol. Will pop back in later and give an update.
-bx

Quick update.
I raised the dose to 75mg a day. Been 4-5 days now hasn't fully kicked yet, but alot more aggressive in the gym today, a few extra reps and the strength to finish them out. No sides yet, sweating alot more in the gym, increased appetite, very very easily annoyed today (always happens to me on tren) so I know I'm headed in the right direction lol. Will keep you guys updated but so far so good with stemco tren a. Still early but definately liking the product so far.
-bx

You started at 50mg ED then bumped to 75mg after just a few days??.... Yeesh...I don't get into the 500+ range til 8 weeks in or so.... i'm now at 525mg and can barely sleep... keep us updated

You started at 50mg ED then bumped to 75mg after just a few days??.... Yeesh...I don't get into the 500+ range til 8 weeks in or so.... i'm now at 525mg and can barely sleep... keep us updated
Yea i started at 50mg a day and did that for a few days. I usually start the tren at 75mg but since I never did the stemco tren I thought it would be smarter to come in a lil low and raise up from there just due to potency and never trying their product before. So it was just a precaution. 75mg a day has been great. Def burning fat quickly, appetite is almost as if I can't eat enough (always hungry),and can definitely notice a change in strength and aggression in the gym. So far then tren is making me out to be a total dick like it usually does although I have had my flashes. But overall not bad.

When you run your tren where do you keep your test at dosage wise and why?

Update:
Still staying at 75mg a day. Gonna do my shot 2 hrs before workout today. Usually do it about 1 hr before. Thru my first bottle on to the second. Really loving the stemco tren so far. Leaning out great. Burning fat off. Appetite thru the roof. Strength up. Everything is working as it should. Dropping test from 800wk down to 600wk. Will keep everyone updated but so far so good. Great product here from the guys at stemco.
-bx

Update
Had a killer workout yesterday. Did shoulders. Didn't want to leave the gym. Appetite thru the roof. Still on 75mg a day.
Really thinking that is gonna be the sweet spot for me. Will check back in by the weekend got a couple of busy days coming up.
-bx

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity