over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Time

i'm a fan of stemco. their test e and npp were legit
Yea i agree with that, and the tren I had from them was from an order about 6 months ago lol just some extras that were laying around. But the few experiences I had with stemco were all good. Only had their oils never tried any tabs or orals tho.

Popping back in had a very busy weekend with graduations and work picked up.
Staying steady at 75mg. Sweating alot thru the night even with the ac on.
Appetite still crazy. Everything working as it should. Additude a little out of whack at times but that's to be expected.
Shouldn't have too much longer on stemco and will be ready to move on to the next.
-bx

Update:
Great workout today. Sweat is just pouring out of me lol. When I eat, when I sleep everything. Sleep the past few nights have been sparatic. I have no problem falling asleep but I seem to wake up every hour or so. Suprisingly just started happening past 2-3 nights. Still on 75mg a day. Prob about a week left give or take a day or so and then next sponsor up is scrioxx.(I'm excited )[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]
-bx

I'm about to start running sciroxx tren e 200mg/ml. Not sure how much i want to run as this is my first time running tren. Gonna run it with 800mg test e/week.
anythoughts?

I'm about to start running sciroxx tren e 200mg/ml. Not sure how much i want to run as this is my first time running tren. Gonna run it with 800mg test e/week.
anythoughts?
Imo brother I would have gotten tren a as your first time running it because of the short Ester if you start to get bad sides you can back the dose down easier with the longer Ester it will stuck around later. But personally I would start slow and ease your way up in doses. Personally I never ran tren e so maybe some other Bros could chime in here to help ya out. Let me know what you decide. Maybe even do a log so some other guys could follow along, I know I will as I never ran tren e.
-bx

Update.
Still Killin it in the gym. Ended up staying alot longer than I had planned today. Just kept wanting to do one more set one more excercise. Had a really good workout. The night sweats have picked up alot more. Damn near every morning waking up soaked in sweat and that's with the ac on!
Eating like a horse(pretty decently balanced meals 4 a day along with 2 shakes and 4 small snack meals) and I am still finding myself hungry lol. Really liking stemco tren ace. Still at 75 MG a day and I really don't see the need to go any higher.
-bx

Good log man! Looking forward to seeing the progress!

Hi Bomber
I don't eat any cabs after 1pm on 200mg of Tren, don't get any night sweats at all, if you cut the carbs in the evening they should subside.
If you monitor the sweats you will find they increase with a raised blood sugar level, this decreases over time though.

Regards

night sweats are weird for me. some nights i get them and some nights i dont and i eat carbs (cream of rice) before bed every night.

Hi Bomber
I don't eat any cabs after 1pm on 200mg of Tren, don't get any night sweats at all, if you cut the carbs in the evening they should subside.
If you monitor the sweats you will find they increase with a raised blood sugar level, this decreases over time though.

Regards
Sarge,
Thank you for the input brother. I have never thought about it with the carbs. I am gonna try and monitor my food input every day mostly towards the night to see if the carbs are playing a role in the night sweats for me also. Good point!!!
-bx

night sweats are weird for me. some nights i get them and some nights i dont and i eat carbs (cream of rice) before bed every night.
Yea I never thought of the carbs playing a role, but it does make sense with the raised blood sugar. Gonna take a look into it. Have u come up with any reason as to why the nights sweats are a hit and miss. I am in the same boat as you some nights I get them so bad I wake up to the point I'm soaked and other nights it dosent affect me.

Update
Only a few more days guys and I'll be switching up to scrioxx tren ace. I'm excited to compare the 2.
Now when I switch over to scrioxx I am gonna continue with 75mg a day and if I need to raise it or back it down I will do so.
-bx

Yea I never thought of the carbs playing a role, but it does make sense with the raised blood sugar. Gonna take a look into it. Have u come up with any reason as to why the nights sweats are a hit and miss. I am in the same boat as you some nights I get them so bad I wake up to the point I'm soaked and other nights it dosent affect me.

no i haven't. i'm pretty robotic during the week and no variables change so it's hard to pinpoint.

depending upon how long you run your tren i would recommend trying out VR Supplies / Dark Kitty tren. it's kicking my ass in a good way! :D

Update
I'll pop back in later but today will be last of stemco product. Overall very pleased with the product. It preformed as it should and kicked my ass a lil along the way although I will state that the sides weren't bad at all. Will post up again later on and tomorrow will be day 1 of scrioxx as they are next up.
-bx

Bx bomber this is a really good log you are a smart smart man for running the lower dose some people take off on 800 -1400 mg tren a because there used to getting junk but its not needed when you get a good product I really appreciate the log

There's no reason to go above 500mg or so of tren.

Bx bomber this is a really good log you are a smart smart man for running the lower dose some people take off on 800 -1400 mg tren a because there used to getting junk but its not needed when you get a good product I really appreciate the log
Thanks stemco
Appreciate you checking out the log!
-bx
(I will also post my overall feedback on product in your thread as well)

There's no reason to go above 500mg or so of tren.
Yea knight I agree with you there. In the few times I ran tren never seen a reason to go over 75mg a day. 525mg/wk has been treating me great. But to each his own I guess.
-bx

Update:
Alright guys day 1 of scrioxx. I am gonna post a pic so people can know what to expect. The scrioxx is alot lighter in color than previous sponsor. I cant wait to see what their product can do. I am going to continue on my dose of 75mg and go from there. I will post back later after my workout.
**broken link removed**

-bx

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner